X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Yeah, shit is automated.

It's one of the new Nigeria scammer things. They offer to pay far more than you're asking, request that you send some of it to them in another way, use a stolen paypal account, get money and goods both if you're sucker enough to play along.

In general, on CL if someone offers you money without asking for any information, it's an automated scam.

Originally posted by Casius View Post
    So I'm trying to sell my watch on craigslist and have received a few emails, all pretty much saying the same exact thing in the same broken style English.
    At first I responded to the first two and two responses came back; One basically saying how he wanted to purchase my watch as a gift for his pastor and needed it shipped out directly to him and he needed my paypal info, etc. etc.
    Then the next one basically saying the same things about needing paypal information only this person wanted it as a gift for her friend getting married.
    Fuckin' random! Mad scammers. I just wanna sell my goods, not get hassled. Shit.

Anyone else ever get hassled from trying to sell on craigslist?
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Casius
      • Dec 2006

LOL.
      Don't know if any of you caught the new Flight of the Conchords tonight but it has a direct correlation with my plight.
      Such a good episode.
      "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• justine
        • Jan 2007

It's the second or third time this month I have a dream featuring Lindsay Lohan, what the fuck is that about?

Comment

• maldoror
          • Jun 2007

could be worse

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

yeah she could be 55 in it
            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Spencer
              • Feb 2007

Nicolas Cage looks downright scary in National Treasure 2. Put a wig on the man!

Comment

• c.r.e.a.m.
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Casius View Post
                LOL.
                Don't know if any of you caught the new Flight of the Conchords tonight but it has a direct correlation with my plight.
                Such a good episode.
                "you dont have to be a prostitute. oh no no no no. you can say no, to being a man ho, a male gigolo."

haha flight of the conchords is by far my favorite miniseries ever. the first season was genius. the second isnt as original, as the songs were mande for the show (not the show based around thier old songs). either way,

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Yea, I love the show. All the characters are just perfect.

The sugar lumps song was the funniest song in a while. lol
                  "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• casem
                    • Sep 2006

Whoa, for a second I thought Lohan's thighs were horribly disfigured. Then I realized they're just freckles.
                    music

Comment

• doldrums
                      • Dec 2008

Last night driving on highway with wife, roads looked good but apparently black ice on the ground, day before my birthday, SUV in front started swerving and did a 360 at 70mph, then bumped and threw us into the ditch on the side of the road where another car hit us full speed 10minutes later. We escaped relatively ok (and so already back on SZ). Car totalled, all glass smashed, airbags out. To add to the drama, wife had just put on the song "shes lost control" by joy division about 3 minutes before it all began. Someone further up the road died after stopping to see if he could help out. Surviving a car accident, spending a day in the hospital on a birthday, is a good way to hammer home your own mortality.

If/when I hit post 100 - I will be selling a Rick Owens blood stained hoodie (marked up of course for the added treatment).

Drive safe.
                      Last edited by doldrums; 01-30-2009, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• bestial
                        • Jun 2008

been waiting over a month for a decision from paypal about a claim done for fake rick-sneekz. ok, it has been christmas and new years, but I'm starting to get tired of waitin'. just let me know that I've been screwed at that it's nothing to do about it!

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                          • Nov 2007

the kids in the apartment downstairs are crooning and yodeling at the top of their lungs and playing a fucking harmonica like the incredible string band on crack
                          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
                            Last night driving on highway with wife, roads looked good but apparently black ice on the ground, day before my birthday, SUV in front started swerving and did a 360 at 70mph, then bumped and threw us into the ditch on the side of the road where another car hit us full speed 10minutes later. We escaped relatively ok (and so already back on SZ). Car totalled, all glass smashed, airbags out. To add to the drama, wife had just put on the song "shes lost control" by joy division about 3 minutes before it all began. Someone further up the road died after stopping to see if he could help out. Surviving a car accident, spending a day in the hospital on a birthday, is a good way to hammer home your own mortality.

If/when I hit post 100 - I will be selling a Rick Owens blood stained hoodie (marked up of course for the added treatment).

Drive safe.
                            glad you're safe. great story.
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

Drive safe.
                              fuck me i missed this. glad you're okay and feel terrible for the poor samaritan who tried to help.
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Fade to Black
                                • Sep 2008

Drive safe.
                                damn. good to hear you made it out ok

btw that quote in your signature has been coming back to my head again and again lately...I like it a lot, where is it from?
                                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎