X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doldrums
    • Dec 2008

^are you kidding?

This is one of those - I would pull the same thing were I somehow in the same position but at the same time its not kauffman level of course in the level of tension (none) that it induces but its still pretty good...genius light I guess. Which i will take in this recession.

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
      I am rethinking my brakeless bike now...might get a front brake...maybe...
      70% of your stopping power is in the front brake.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• doldrums
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
        70% of your stopping power is in the front brake.
        Yep, I know.

I ride in a relatively flat city and have always ridden brakeless...yes I am that guy/fool.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I have an adults bike, gears, brakes and all
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• J_J
            • Apr 2008

My bike has a basket and bad brakes. I would love to add some shimmery streamers to the handlebars to give it a little something extra

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

sounds baller

when I was a kid I used often to see this heavyset guy ride a sort of womens bicycle around my hoods. it had a basket in which he carried his dachshund. we gave it a name but I cant remember what it was.
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by mike lowrey View Post
                I have an adults bike, gears, brakes and all
                Heh, I'm well beyond the one bike stage unfortunately. My commuter is a fixed gear/singlespeed bike but with brakes, a rack, panniers, etc. My weekend bike is an "adult's bike."
                Last edited by theetruscan; 02-17-2009, 08:55 AM. Reason: brakes != gears
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• doldrums
                  • Dec 2008

My (brakeless) fixed gear is my everyday bike for the most part. Also have a cyclo cross ish bike for other occasions but will probably sell soon...
                  I'd like to someday have a jitensha for some casual strolls...saw one recently that was beautiful.

Comment

• theetruscan
                    • Jan 2008

I always, for some reason, think of the guy from The Professional as very stylish and dapper. And, yet, in both of the scenes I've seen so far, he's wearing white socks with trousers.

Comment

• Spencer
                      • Feb 2007

Saw the new Friday the 13th over the weekend (enjoyed it) and sitting a few seats away was a guy and 3 kids. They were maybe between 5 and 7 years old. Leaving the theater I actually noticed several other kids in the same general age range. (I don't go to the movies all that often.)

Am I crazy for thinking the theater shouldn't allow children under a certain age entrance into a movie of this nature? I'm all for allowing people to parent their own way, but c'mon now. I shouldn't have to worry about toddlers when I'm watching a hard R-rated movie. And they certainly shouldn't be exposed to it.

Comment

• Canaduh0415
                        • Feb 2008

^100% correct. It is totally irresponsible for any guardian to be a schill for that demonic bullshit...I wish you would have said something.
                        It has been a very difficult year

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

thats just ridicilous.. horror movies can easily freak out an adult if youre sensitive, what about a toddler. hell I remember losing sleep over Indiana Jones when I was something like 8.

Comment

• DHC
                            • Jul 2007

Back from Vegas. Exhausted!!
                            Originally posted by Faust
                            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Vegas will do that to you for sure. I get burnt after a few days....Or maybe it's the constant viewing of Ed Hardy tees that do it to me....
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Ann + D2 = win?
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎