• Show
Clear All
  • galia
    • Jun 2009

thank you, best music videos I've seen in a while

Comment

• morsto
      • Nov 2008

HWith, good post, but I must ask (sort of OT): Where does the fashion crowd go? I have yet to see a girl in full drkshdw besides in my dreams. :P
      I do not recognise the vessel,
      but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• HWith
        • May 2007

Go to the places where the SAs from ParisTexas (top-to-toe RO, Balmain etc.), Storm (Ann D, Haider Ackermann), and Holly Golightly (you know the drill) go... Other than that you'll have a hard time finding people top-to-toe in avantgarde designers, but that doesn't mean that there aren't other beautiful, long-legged and well-dressed girls around apart from those. :-)

Originally posted by morsto View Post
        HWith, good post, but I must ask (sort of OT): Where does the fashion crowd go? I have yet to see a girl in full drkshdw besides in my dreams. :P

Comment

• ahlefeldt
          • May 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
          Honestly I think Copenhagen sound great from the way you guys describe it. I can't wait to visit.
          I'd suggest coming here after the roskilde festival. There's a bit more going on
          Last edited by ahlefeldt; 06-04-2009, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Alesha View Post

In regards to gopniki I think Faust and Merz might find this new:

#1 Youtube hit in Russia atm (and I am not kidding) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5159imju2Q -
            Pizdets.

I am glad that people apriciate my rambling about Russia, to be honest, every time I leave Russia for longer than 3-4 month, I get nostalgia. Currently my job is closely associated with understanding russians and their behavior, thus I aproach everything as a test subject.
            My lifelong vocation. But since, umom rossiyu ne ponyat'...
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

lol at the above. and yes, that piece is hilarious.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
                • Jan 2008

DC as of Sunday or Monday. Still deciding whether to try and make it last or go back to Portland.
                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• surver
                  • Oct 2007

Bangkok, late 60's - early 70's. in comparison to the many cities i've lived in (bangkok, taipei, singapore, hong kong, new york, los angeles, rome, shanghai, beijing...) it is by far the best place... too bad we cannot turn back time and get rid of all the junk and tall buildings etc that completely clutter the city today... not even sure we can call bangkok a 'city' anymore...

back then, the entire city was basically 2-storey houses with large yards, all tucked in the various 'soi'-s (alleys)... with just the right scale of 4-6 storey buildings at street frontages and the occasional highrise but aptly apart... it was a very very green green city with very large expanses of parks etc... of course the stark contrast between the very local and the very international was already there (it's the very essence of south east asian cities)... although thailand was always an independent nation therefore did not inherit so much direct western colonial heritage as most other major s.e.asia cities...

bkk is still a great city to visit; but living there is real hell nowadays...

Comment

• surver
                    • Oct 2007

hong kong must be the definitive definition of the most superficial and hypocritical city in the world - in both human and physical terms... it's totally suffocating; living there sucks any sense of realness and substance out of you...

Comment

• Alesha
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Pizdets.
                      This is not pizdetz just yet.

This is however:

I'll expand guide to Moscow with symbols involved.
                      Originally posted by interest1
                      I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

/\ What is this? Someone tried to open the hood with a big can opener?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Alesha
                          • Apr 2009

Someone decided to deliver a message with AK to a speeding armoured BMW.

Lets not forget that Moscow has highest armoured car population in the world though and AK's are so last season.
                          Originally posted by interest1
                          I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by surver View Post
                            hong kong must be the definitive definition of the most superficial and hypocritical city in the world - in both human and physical terms... it's totally suffocating; living there sucks any sense of realness and substance out of you...
                            man you have no idea how glad i am to find someone else who seems to share this view...all along i get the sense everyone except me is loving the shit out of this place.

the only reason i have a relatively still-there grip on myself is because most of the time i stay the fuck away from all the noise. It's alright to have casual interactions with people around you, but it's definitely necessary to keep a good sense of detachment to avoid falling into the zombie pit.
                            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

I thought you were living in a scandinavian country...?
                              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• theaddict
                                • Apr 2008

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎