Clear All
  • ronald_bne
    • Jun 2010

Really diggin' the palm tattoos!

Comment

• Amir
      • May 2010

Thanks!

I love palm tattoos (too). Luckily, I get them for free. So every now and then I go get some new ones.

Comment

• Musashi
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by k3mist View Post
        Anyone know of a place to do blackwork in zurich/Rome/Paris
        Looking to inquire a bit more about the latter bit. I'm a big fan AKA and Sang Bleu but am unfortunately tied down to Paris for work.

Comment

• Tiger
          Banned
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
          I actually want to get one done by Apro Lee when he is guesting at SB, Scott Move his work looks cool too
          oh man, me too re: apro lee. i flaked at the last min when he was here in nyc few mo ago of which i'm regretting so much now

here's part of my forearm done by thomas hooper few yrs ago which was featured in a book called Forever: The New Tattoo (published by Gestalten, Berlin 2012)

Comment

• ienjoybiscuits
            • Oct 2013

Oh man, I am beyond jeleous

Comment

• 550BC
              • Jan 2013

fuck that looks so bad ass mate!, envious!!!
              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Tiger View Post
                oh man, me too re: apro lee. i flaked at the last min when he was here in nyc few mo ago of which i'm regretting so much now

here's part of my forearm done by thomas hooper few yrs ago which was featured in a book called Forever: The New Tattoo (published by Gestalten, Berlin 2012)

So fucking sick! This thread is dangerous... makes me want to keep expanding the work I already have done.
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bukka
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Tiger View Post

Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• 550BC
                    • Jan 2013

I feel naked this summer when wearing shorts and not having a single tattoo on my legs... high socks it is..
                    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• j100000
                      • May 2014

sleeve continuation

Hi, last time I asked someone about this I got a pretty negative reaction.

My question is if I have a 3/4 sleeve would I ruin it by getting another piece that isn't Japanese/asian theme?

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

no one will be able to answer that without knowing what your sleeve looks like and what exactly you are looking to get. you can mix styles if you do it well but it can also clash poorly.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• j100000
                          • May 2014

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          no one will be able to answer that without knowing what your sleeve looks like and what exactly you are looking to get. you can mix styles if you do it well but it can also clash poorly.

Mine on the left sorry for the shit pic, and I was thinking of getting something similar to the piece on the right, if anything I'll just get it on my other forearm?

Thanks for your reply lowery

Comment

• k3mist
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Musashi View Post
                            x
                            well I ended up going to AKA berlin
                            but check out this girl in Paris
                            Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

she might do it

Comment

• brettwagg
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by j100000 View Post

Mine on the left sorry for the shit pic, and I was thinking of getting something similar to the piece on the right, if anything I'll just get it on my other forearm?

Thanks for your reply lowery
                              I don't know, in my personal opinion big pieces look way better than a bunch of smaller \ medium size pieces. I think it would look better to either do nothing, or expand on that existing piece you have and get the idea on the right done somewhere seperate. Such a large piece would have too much of a likelihood of clashing if you try and put something else in that area.

Comment

• j100000
                                • May 2014

Originally posted by brettwagg View Post
                                I don't know, in my personal opinion big pieces look way better than a bunch of smaller \ medium size pieces. I think it would look better to either do nothing, or expand on that existing piece you have and get the idea on the right done somewhere seperate. Such a large piece would have too much of a likelihood of clashing if you try and put something else in that area.
                                Thanks for your help! Yeah definitely would put it on the other side

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎