Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • byhand
    • Dec 2011

Did he chop off two fingers to achieve a look? That's disturbing. Even in tattoo circles this guy, Little Swastika, is extreme.

Comment

• Chinorlz
      • Sep 2006

haven't watched the video yet but did he get his sclera inked black as well as lopping off the fingers? Serious stuff.

His full-body works on multiple individuals is pretty interesting, since they come together with the various messages built into the designs. When each person is separated from the other though it doesn't have the same effect for me. Cool that he was able to find people that were willing to give their whole backs/bodies to these endeavors.
      www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• byhand
        • Dec 2011

I'm an open-minded guy and have a live and let live attitude, but when a person tattoos his eyeballs and chops off body parts, that's when I start quietly moving in the opposite direction. No sudden moves.

Comment

• Warg
          • Nov 2012

In my own opinion, getting his arm or eye tattooed is the same thing. The difference is where the ink is. I like seeing that as much as extreme plastic surgery. It s just about being able to feel comfortable with who you are and what you represent. Bod Mod is more than just an action, it s almost a philosophy for me. Society doesn't always see it when a good eye but more or less the same as people dressing very extravagant. I'm comfortable enough i think that i can understand it. Also by looking at the film you could have a better idea of what's behind it... Like art, the visual is not always the only thing you need to understand the meaning. Feeling is something different. I don t like all painter but by understanding their background i could be able to appreciate it in a different way.

And that guy only tattoo big pieces. The minimum request must be a full back. The multi person tattoos are Major to me. It goes way further than what someone could say "your own expression". It s a bigger image that incorporate other but is still so personal and definitive. I like thinking about it and i would so be into doing it! Like a matching tatts with your best buddy lol.

My personal view on tattoos is that they are memories of my life. So will always be relevant of who i am today as the past made me what i became. And an experience like that definitely changes you somehow!

Comment

• ienjoybiscuits
            • Oct 2013

New one by Dillon Forte at a tattoo convention in New Zealand. Took about 5 hours

Comment

• Prototypes
              • Oct 2008

Nice piece ienjoybiscuits! how's the other arm by guy coming along? I was suppose to get something by guy as the last tattoo of this year but i guess i will have to miss him again

Anyway, just thought i'd share some of mine that's seen in this picture

stomach done by paul stillen (2014)
              chest done by maxime (2013)
              mandala done by jerry (2009)

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

"Peace" done by...?
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• 550BC
                  • Jan 2013

lol just wanted to write that..

btw would like to see your piece done by maxime!

added this on my leg a few days ago by a good friend, Levi Jake. he just started tattooing since September

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Prototypes
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                    "Peace" done by...?
                    Lol my very first ink when I was a lot younger. Always got asked for that...

& nice tattoo 550Bc, the chest is still incomplete as it's suppose to go pass the shoulders. Will show when it's completed.

Comment

• snafu
                      • Apr 2008

love this post

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      Bought my son a Ramones t at H&M, but told him he needed to know who they are and sat him in front of YouTube. Now he knows the words to Blitzkrieg Bop.

Comment

• 550BC
                        • Jan 2013

looking forward to see more. wish I had decent space left to get something done by maxime. but might give my neck to maxime.

New tat looks good btw ;)
                        a fish out of water dies

Comment

• BrianK
                          • Jan 2013

is maxim currently in ny or still in europe?

Comment

• 550BC
                            • Jan 2013

He is back in Europe
                            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• t-bone
                              • Dec 2009

Forgot to post what I got from him while he was here:

Comment

• BrianK
                                • Jan 2013

^nice man im also trying to get something geometric / shapes on my forearms but i can't decide to get an appointment with maxime or john sultana for it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎