X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Originally posted by klangspiel View Post
    haneke has a new film premiering at this year's cannes which actually kicks off today. one of many highly anticipated films of 2012.
    And voila...
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Unexist
      • May 2012

what you guys think about THE PROMETHEUS ?
      anyone is waiting for it as I ?

Comment

• MaxM
        • Sep 2009

just went to see it, and being a fan of all the alien stuff i found it a bit disapointing

Originally posted by Unexist View Post
        what you guys think about THE PROMETHEUS ?
        anyone is waiting for it as I ?

WTB : http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ad.php?t=16112

Comment

• Unexist
          • May 2012

hope to see it tomorrow ! cross fingers. Previews is awesome.

Comment

• Tafkap
            • Oct 2006

Can't wait for this....

Comment

• Unexist
              • May 2012

Yesterday , saw Prometheus, awesome, liked it very much. Have some unanswered question but anyway really great movie.

For all aliens fan, recommend to watch it.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

How do you get to see it before we do?
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Unexist
                  • May 2012

Dunno , also in Paris it was launched a month ago.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                    Vegan Police
                    • Sep 2011

After hearing about a reboot of the Mad Max movies, by the original director George Miller, I also learned that he directed the Babe/Happyfeet movies. I'm not sure if there is any proper way to react to this information.

Ridley Scott has also mentioned Blade Runner 2.
                    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

That's too funny.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
                        • Sep 2006

aleksei german retro this month. going to try my best to see it. any of you new yorkers catch it at lincoln center?

Comment

• droussin
                          • Oct 2011

just watched this maybe a day ago. amazing film. excellent performance by hupert and the whole cast (ive never seen isaac bankole talk for more than a minute yet hes always so damn impacting). Also very interesting in terms of just having some idea of the nature of the conflict in Post colonial africa. Really carefully paced with a constant sort of tension/horror in the background that sort of bubbles throughout carefully then erupts. i could probably go on for a while about it
                          Last edited by droussin; 06-04-2012, 11:11 AM. Reason: image didnt work at first
                          what is black?
                          an absence, a presence, a mood, a mantle.
                          -Martin Margiela

Comment

• Tafkap
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Unexist View Post
                            Yesterday , saw Prometheus, awesome, liked it very much. Have some unanswered question but anyway really great movie.

For all aliens fan, recommend to watch it.
                            Just saw this. AWFUL. My advice to anyone planning on seeing it - See it in Imax 3d. I watched the 2d and it was clear that this movie was made for the sole purpose of showing off 3d. There was no story really. The characters were beyond underdeveloped (and not for a reason, they were just underdeveloped). The script was awful. I don't want to give away anything, not like it matters, but it involves Fassbender's character and it's the most silly, corny thing i have ever seen in a movie that is supposed to be serious.
                            Theron is dreadful as are most of the actors. I would put the blame on the laughable script and Ridley Scott. The best actor is the guy who plays the captain, only so because his character has somewhat of a personality going for him. Again, this isn't about the characters are purposely soulless or whatever (though fassbender is, still very very bad), it's just an extremely low quality script. I wonder how one movie can have fantastic digital effects yet at the same time look like a low-budget tv movie at the same time. Part Scott, part Cronenberg, this movie is garbage and I will never, ever watch it again. thumbs WAY DOWN. I watched Bridesmaids last night on hbo and it's about 50 times better than this.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

I have anticipated this, somehow. Scott is one of those directors who can make a fantastic film and a total disaster right after. It's like he's missing a filter somewhere. How can a man who has made Alien, Blade Runner, and Black Hawk Down direct atrocities like The Gladiator, The Robin Hood, The Kingdom of Heaven, and G.I. Jane? I don't get it. He's definitely missing some critical capacity that lets one discern a good action film from a bad action film.

I guess I'll still see it because I have a free ticket.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• alex.a
                                • Aug 2008

I thought it was good but you have to go on the website and see the virals before going to the movie, there's a couple of "important parts in there. I personaly think the interesting part is the universe he build or continued building with the movie

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎