• magic
    • Feb 2009

Good to hear that and looking forward of your new experiment
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• Marlon
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by chomeo View Post
      ^^ I find that pretty hawt. And, we're in the middle of winter.
      I believe the picture is from SS14 but I do agree, real nice.

Comment

• MBR
        Banned
        • Feb 2014

Anyone have experience with CCP kangaroo (ROOMS) leather jackets? The color is 010 (black), but the leather looks more like dark brown. Does kangaroo leather have such tendency? I haven't found any black ROOMS jackets at any online retailer, seems like very rare.

Comment

• sagill1119
          • Oct 2010

i think what you have seen is dark grey, colour 19
          kangaroo black 010 does not have this tendency, and it is not rare.

Originally posted by MBR View Post
          Anyone have experience with CCP kangaroo (ROOMS) leather jackets? The color is 010 (black), but the leather looks more like dark brown. Does kangaroo leather have such tendency? I haven't found any black ROOMS jackets at any online retailer, seems like very rare.

Comment

• MBR
            Banned
            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by sagill1119 View Post
            i think what you have seen is dark grey, colour 19
            kangaroo black 010 does not have this tendency, and it is not rare.
            I rechecked tag - it's 010. I've heard that kangaroo leather is hard to dye completely black and sometimes it has brown overtones. Wanted to confirm that with actual jackets owners. ROOMS version is very rare, i haven't found it on the web.

Comment

• blackfedora
              • Jan 2012

^ Please stop mucking up this thread with questions. This is not the place for it. Please ask questions in the "small questions" thread located in the 'shopping and personal style' section of the home page. You will likely get more help if post in the correct thread.

Comment

• sagill1119
                • Oct 2010

Can anyone provide me a full list of ccp carriers in Japan?
                The only place I know is LIFT.

Comment

• stadsvandringar
                  • Aug 2008

Maybe a silly question but I was just wondering: is CCP basically dead in the water at this point? They haven't produced a new, full collection since 2007 or 2009 at this point, correct? That seems like an eternity in the fashion world. While I know that CCP distances itself from the usual fashion cycle, one does need to stay at least relatively fresh in order to maintain their customer base. Re-hashing the same stuff or taking custom orders alone does not seem like it would be sufficient to me.

Just curious for others' opinions on this. I would love to see a new collection at some point in the future but who knows when it will actually happen.

Comment

• magic
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by stadsvandringar View Post
                    While I know that CCP distances itself from the usual fashion cycle, one does need to stay at least relatively fresh in order to maintain their customer base. Re-hashing the same stuff or taking custom orders alone does not seem like it would be sufficient to me.

Its customer who placing the custom orders sodefinitely there is a demand. I still see store/people who ordered pieces from older collections..
                    Focusing on object details

Comment

• sagill1119
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by stadsvandringar View Post
                      Maybe a silly question but I was just wondering: is CCP basically dead in the water at this point? They haven't produced a new, full collection since 2007 or 2009 at this point, correct? That seems like an eternity in the fashion world. While I know that CCP distances itself from the usual fashion cycle, one does need to stay at least relatively fresh in order to maintain their customer base. Re-hashing the same stuff or taking custom orders alone does not seem like it would be sufficient to me.

Just curious for others' opinions on this. I would love to see a new collection at some point in the future but who knows when it will actually happen.

A new collection is being prepared, hopefully it will be coming out this year.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                        • Apr 2014

Here I am late on everything CCP, just getting excited about his work, just starting to seriously consider buying a scar stitch. Then I read some pages back that his stuff falls apart, and those prices...

Maybe I should stick to more mainstream brands.

Comment

• eton97
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by BlacknWhite View Post
                          Here I am late on everything CCP, just getting excited about his work, just starting to seriously consider buying a scar stitch. Then I read some pages back that his stuff falls apart, and those prices...

Honestly. That bollocks. Simple.
                          Every single clothing item will possible inadvertently have a broken stitch or loose thread. But CCP categorically doesn't 'fall apart'.
                          I wear his leather jackets, suits and footwear pretty much on a daily basis and I've NEVER had a problem with any piece. My derbies are worn on a daily basis to work. I've owned them for 4 yrs and they are in perfect condition. Tbh I've had far more problems with MA+ and Augusta.

And right now his prices actually seem very reasonable vs the likes of MA+...and especially Augusta....which has gone nuts.
                          you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• originalhead
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by eton97 View Post
                            Honestly. That bollocks. Simple.
                            Every single clothing item will possible inadvertently have a broken stitch or loose thread. But CCP categorically doesn't 'fall apart'.
                            I wear his leather jackets, suits and footwear pretty much on a daily basis and I've NEVER had a problem with any piece. My derbies are worn on a daily basis to work. I've owned them for 4 yrs and they are in perfect condition. Tbh I've had far more problems with MA+ and Augusta.

And right now his prices actually seem very reasonable vs the likes of MA+...and especially Augusta....which has gone nuts.

can't agree more Eton

Comment

• boodude
                              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by BlacknWhite View Post

Exactly same experience as Eton ( I only have the scarstich and tornadoes) but they have been solid as rock! Do not hesitate!

Comment

• Bleu1950
                                • Jan 2013

+1
                                all the ccp pieces i own are very well made & age better than the stuff i bought from other brands...ccp tend to use thick material (esp leather, cotton/ denim etc) for their jacket, jeans ans shoes. another thing i noted from the brand is that they age very beatifully, patina if you put love and effort into it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎