• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriggerDiscipline
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by sagill1119 View Post
    i dont think it is official
    ok I'm not sure if this was posted somewhere else but this particular photo shoot and video is official, I mean if you go to the CCP website it's there with credits to the Creator of the video and photoshoot Deepti Barth modeled by a real paraplegic Charis Theocharous with Special thanks to the Office Gallery, because it was shot in the infamous Nicosia International Airport in Cyprus.

If you go to Lift in Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan, they currently have the exhibition up where you can watch the video in entirety, (I'm sure it's probably on vimeo) and enjoy a gallery of the photographs and you can see the rubber set shoes Theocharous wore in the video, really interesting to see up close and personal. There's also some controversy surrounding the model himself but that's another thread's story.

Lift regularly gets shipments of 2010 variants; and I'd like to see a source saying that there is a new collection being prepared / presented, if possible.

those are some loaded words there son.

Hope someone finds this actually useful/interesting, and not redundant because this thread for the last 3 pages has been pretty terrible.

Originally posted by unwashed
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Originally posted by Ahimsa
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• drizzly
      Banned
      • Apr 2012

can anyone comment on "luc-ptc" tornados, i am curious about how the leather feels, is it smooth and a bit oily? or stiff and dry

Comment

• eton97
        • Dec 2008

Smooth and oily. No scarring. Very nice skin...my favourite for CCP footwear (but I'm not a fan of scarring)
        you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• upsilonkng
          • May 2010

i have to say i disagree w/ ccp stuff not falling apart... I had the tornado's and the zipper broke quickly i mean less than 3 months, and i had the drop pants and the metal part of that fell off the pants within 6 months.. that's one of the best things about those pants. Honestly it's unlikely that i would ever consider ccp again unless it doesn't have any metal parts on it. the leather is nice but it photographs better than it is, I think the absolute best Rick leather is as good and the guidi leather w/out a doubt and some bbs leather as well, I find the non leather stuff to be really stiff and the metal parts fall or break easily and this whole collection is going on 4 years old+ come on man... u have anything left? this is like Chinese Democracy... how long do u expect people to fork out 5000euros for Appetite for Destruction.. make something already, shit even mbv did a new album maybe it's time to get back to work. Im sure people knee deep in ccp (as in 20K in) will go ahead and destroy the notion of shit falling apart and the need for something new.

Comment

• unwashed
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
            the leather is nice but it photographs better than it is
            I do not agree with this. I find all his leather stuff to be so much more interesting in person than photographed. Actually photo's cannot capture the characteristics of the leather. And to say it looks nicer on pictures than irl is not true in my opinion.

Also the leather, when treated good, ages very nice. I have black derbies from 07 still going strong, but loosing some of its black and really liking the effect it creates. It's now turning to a black/brown with a green/grey undertone. Very rich of colors.
            Grailed link

Comment

• Unexist
              • May 2012

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
              If you go to Lift in Daikanyama, Tokyo, Japan, they currently have the exhibition up where you can watch the video in entirety, (I'm sure it's probably on vimeo)
              tried to find, with no luck (((
              what the name of the video?

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

I've had some CCP pieces de-thread and come apart straight out of the box, but I've had that happen with literally every designer. Still trumps most others (IMO) in terms of conception and execution. My CCP leather was bullet-proof though. No issues and wore it a lot.

Anyway.. the fuck are these?

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                  • Jul 2010

Can anyone tell me where I can find a place to shop CCP? A place where I don't have to wait an eternity for the clothes to be ready? I know Darkland, but I don't think they have the good CCP stuff anymore.. - and the Office is a very good place with nice people but I'm currently waiting for shoes that I ordered, winter 2013!!!??

Comment

• 550BC
                    • Jan 2013

Peasant

I saw those a few months ago, it's from a Chinese brand ''Illus Laboratories'' if I didn't misspelled it.
                    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• miserableman
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Lois Grüveltner View Post
                      Can anyone tell me where I can find a place to shop CCP? A place where I don't have to wait an eternity for the clothes to be ready? I know Darkland, but I don't think they have the good CCP stuff anymore.. - and the Office is a very good place with nice people but I'm currently waiting for shoes that I ordered, winter 2013!!!??
                      The store you order from can't control how long it takes CCP to make the item you order. CCP is making it, not the store.

Comment

• Lois Grüveltner
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                        The store you order from can't control how long it takes CCP to make the item you order. CCP is making it, not the store.
                        Thanks for you reply, I know that CCP is making it above all I was meaning if somebody here knew of a place that has a bigger stockroom for lets say, drips and tornadoes?

btw is it normal that i takes over 6 month for something you ordered to be made done?

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

Typically footwear sells out quickly, especially in common sizes. Many pieces are accounted for before the store even gets them. Ink has a big selection. Contact them. If you think there are places with larger selections of Carol than Ink, DL and The Office you're dreaming.
                          Winter 2013 ins't even a long wait. I've waited over a year for footwear. Reality check time.

This isn't the place to ask these questions. Read up.

Comment

• 550BC
                            • Jan 2013

CarmaComa in Amsterdam has a nice CCP stock, but just depends on the period. I've seen Drips,Tornadoes, several leather jackets in store.
                            Mens and Womens.
                            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Lois Grüveltner View Post
                              I WOULD LIKE TO ASK EVERYONE ON SZ TO NOT SUPPORT THE OFFICE. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LEECHES WHO HAVE POACHED CLIENTS AWAY FROM LEGITIMATE STORES AND HAVE BEEN USING STYLEZEITGEIST TO BUILD THEIR CLIENT BASE WITHOUT EVER ACKNOWLEDGING IT. SUPPORT LEGITIMATE STORES AND NOT THIS SHADY ORGANIZATION.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎