X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny
    • Sep 2006

Re: Carol Christian Poell

does anyone actually keep any CCP?! Seems like it's an ever revolving market of underused clothes

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

from this latest round it would seem that like wouldn't it?
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Haha, yeah this one came from Coldrice from a trade we did a long way ago...

I end up amassing CCP but I'd say 90% of what is in my closet gets regularly worn. I figure out what isn't and that's what goes on the marketplace. In this case, I'd like to liberate a few items to make room for a CCP suit which I'll wear the hell out of!

Definitely seems like a lot of stuff going on the market though... I know a guy who is looking to part with his size 46 overlock leather jacket from this season.

Ah well, keeps things interesting non?

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

also, many of us needbuy ccp items from stores by ordering or from other individuals as we cant get them locally, so there might be some mismatches which causes reselling.

personallyI only own two items by Poell and both are in regular use, the shirt I have is my most used one at the moment :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• KeijiHaino
            • Dec 2006

so is carol in milan now? if so does anyone know where his showroom is if he has one?

Comment

• osn19
              • Feb 2007

Hello,

I went to l'Eclaireur today, they received some new boots with a plastic sole, the kind they put on boots for going fishing !! (usual CCP design for the rest though)

I noticed that Lazzariweb have received the new boots with the yummy leather sole.

Originally posted by blacksuit
              wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]so is carol in milan now? if so does anyone know where his showroom is if he has one?
                [/quote]

Always been in Milan as far as I know. don't know the showroom, but you can email them. press@carolchristianpoell.com

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

for those you may think that they wouldn't return e-mails, they actually do. i e-mailed the ccp address regarding resoling of shoes and sergio, who i think is carol's partner, responded. very nice guy.

also, those bull leather boots on lazzari or so nice. wish they had a pair in a 6 or 7!

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

that's intresting - so what did they say about re-soling the shoes? very interested to find out.....

Comment

• ddohnggo
                      • Oct 2006

this is what he said in the e-mail:

"
                      Actually we don?t have a resoling service for our Clients. When you?ll
                      have to face this problem, I hope you?ll find a good shoe repairer who
                      can solve the problem, even if I know that with a rubber sole this is
                      not easy for everyone. Otherwise please don?t hesitate to contact us
                      again and we will see if we can be helpful."

Comment

• Johnny
                        • Sep 2006

thanks, although that's not really hugely helpful is it! try taking those yellow painted leather things toyourneighbourhood cobbler......

i see the price fo the while jointed shirt on lazzarihas gone up from 0.00 to 890.00 euro. It's gettingreally ridiculous.......

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

haha, that shirt costs more than the leather shoes that i bought. hilarious. however, lanvin does have some pants that are $1200 so it's all sorts of ridiculous everywhere.

Comment

• osn19
                            • Feb 2007

From what I've seen in the shops, the jointed collection is pricier than the usual CCP.
                            Originally posted by blacksuit
                            wow .. ccp bag is more better than guidi bag?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Yea, the jointed items are usually more (although the jointed blazer on lazzari is cheaper than the other...hmmm). That white jointed shirt is $1200-1300 at other shops, so Lazzari's price is comparable.

Those bull leather sole boots are bananas though.
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Very cool that Sergio wrote you!

Those Bull leather soled boots are nice... it's just unfortunate that you'd had to sand the bull leather down and put on a rubber layer over that lovely construction or just have it slowly wear away.

The price of the jointed shirt is beyond ridiculous. It's understandable that it should cost a bit more but the extent that it does is nuts! The construction isn't THAT much harder!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎