X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Label Under Construction f/w08?

I agree but I think that on a lot of items of clothing.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• DHC
      • Jul 2007

I think at $900, its going to stay on my wishlist. For that kind of flow, I don't foresee it making it onto my recent purchase list any time soon. :( Piece is sick though.

Originally posted by Faust
      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• mortalveneer
        • Jan 2008

for me its the $900 price tag coupled with the delicate nature of the piece that make it a less than likely purchase. If I had a much larger budget, I'd probably pick it up, as it is gorgeous, but it also doesn't look like it would stand up to too many wears without beginning to show it...
        I am not who you think I am

Comment

• DHC
          • Jul 2007

^I hear ya E.

Cas, did you get a chance to handle it? Is it as delicate a piece as it looks? I'm going to have to drop in next week and take a look for myself.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Yea, it seemed to be pretty delicate. If I wasn't so hard on my clothing, I would probably consider it but being made from silk and the loose weave it has, you would definitely need to be careful in it.

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

It looks like Lazzari already has it.... marked as a womens piece but if the sizing matches then it'll be a good deal less than the projected $900 retail for next fall!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

It's gorgeous as well as the reversible stripe knit. LUC is definitely a hit this season.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jj.still
                  • Dec 2006

indeed

Comment

• Tiger
                    Banned
                    • Sep 2006

i think the reason why lazzari marked it as women is because it's very tight on the body...

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

/\ The picture is taken with the sweater inside out as well, so the button stance is reversed to that of a women's piece.

Sartorialoft

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

checked a bunch of s/s stuff out at Ulf Haines. the buttonups are really nice, as are the basic knits. they also had the cardigan above butI didnt check the price cause it was only on a mannequin. the buttonups were all reversible, looked really nice and prices weren't that bad, I recall one being 270?. they also had a couple of pairs of pants and two short sleeve tees, and this one really cool layered sweater:

the lower layer was quite fitted and the above one slightly looser creating a really cool baggy, bunched up fit. price was ?650-700 though. they also had a cool knit tie which I'm thinking of picking up.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

1. denim pants - the cut on these were so dope. slim throughout the thigh and leg, but had the usual semi high luc rise that everyone loves. the pants look awesome sagged. i'm definitely considering picking these up when they drop.

2. knit jackets/blazer - pretty standard here. 1 grey knit blazer and 1 long zip knit coat

3. stoles - these looked pretty bad ass. similar to last season, but luca laurini rocking them looks even better.

4. knits - superb knits

[*]one knit with a nice micro neck detail[*]the most interesting one was a double layer knit in which you can wear it in several ways that i can't really describe. just think that the head hole for one of the knits can be on your back[*]turtleneck mask knit - pull up the turtleneck portion and you have a robber's mask[/list]

i'm probably missing some more, but it definitely trumped the m.a+ offering, which was pretty blah.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Joey- Thanks for the rundown homie! I'm mostly looking forward to LUC and RO this season.

The jeans sound cool but I just wonder if they're gonna have a 1k price to go with them? I am so down to pick up a blazer and one of the stoles though; Those are some of my favorite pieces (well, the knits too!).

BTW- I know this has probably been asked to death (probably once before by me but I'm lazy tonight) but, how's the sizing on the knit sweaters? If I'm a large, can I be good with a 50? Or should I go by my CCP size which is a 52?

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

guesses on the jeans is tentatively around $800? but that's a complete guess.

you could probably do a 50, but it'll very form fitting on you if you don't mind that.

now, i kinda want that luc trench now.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Okay cool, I like my tops a little bigger so I'll probably stick with a 52.

That LUC trench is a great piece! Does A still have a few of them left? And damn, $800 for the jeans would be pushing it for me...they would have to fit to perfection, which could definitely happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎