X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

Re: Label Under Construction s/s08

did you try on the luc cardigan? yeah, the prices are pretty hard to swallow, but the trench seems a bit more reasonable. i didn't try it on, but it looks really dope. i've purchased many of things that my girlfriend didn't like and i've usually come to regret it. (i still like my luc heavy cotton pants though!)
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

the one with the distressed, holey fabric? no, i thought it was meant for saturo, not me.
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Casius
        • Dec 2006

Wow, that LUC trench is $1400...for LUC, that seems like a killer deal. Thanks for the rundown pnididdidi.
        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

WTF were you doing at St.Regis? ;-)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

The spring LUC is very nice as PNiddizzle said. Luca brought back the curved arm knit as well.

A bought a good deal of the collection so there are pieces for everyone... at least for now!

Niddie, too bad I missed you at A! Holidays are busy times. I'll be back in town early March. I'll drop you a line (and you too Joey) and see if we can meet up for a drink. I've been meaning to call Long too. My stays in NY are always just so damn short that I never have enough time to do everything.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Albert- So Cycle two will have the current collection stuff? That's awesome if so.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

Ah, no unfortunately not hehe.

I am working to see if I can bring in some Avantindietro though. I'm in the talks about that one right now... keep checking my blog for updates on that.

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                  • Nov 2007

That would be killer. Fingers crossed.
                  LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

[quote user="Faust"]WTF were you doing at St.Regis? ;-)
                    [/quote]

always been one of my "new york" favorite bars, and watching devil wears prada in hboHD inspired a visit w the g/f who leaves tomorrow [:'(]

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Ah, no unfortunately not hehe.

I am working to see if I can bring in some Avantindietro though. I'm in the talks about that one right now... keep checking my blog for updates on that.

[/quote]

Heh, Albert, I totally read that 'A' as an 'I'. But yea, A did order a good amount and I doubt that's all of the order either.

Comment

• philip nod
                        • Aug 2007

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

The spring LUC is very nice as PNiddizzle said. Luca brought back the curved arm knit as well.

A bought a good deal of the collection so there are pieces for everyone... at least for now!

Niddie, too bad I missed you at A! Holidays are busy times. I'll be back in town early March. I'll drop you a line (and you too Joey) and see if we can meet up for a drink. I've been meaning to call Long too. My stays in NY are always just so damn short that I never have enough time to do everything.

[/quote]

yes, next time, i was bummed that i didn't get to meet up w anyone...

hey, just curious, why don't you like perforated leather so much?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Next time fo sho!

mm, perforated leather just doesn't do it for me. It lacks functionality in my opinion. I don't mind it in the gloves but perforated leather jackets don't keep the wind out or keep you warm, and perforated pants... same thing.

Conceptually cool but not something I'd personally wear. Also, from past experiences, perforated leathers don't hold up well especially in high range of movement and high tension parts of clothing. They tend to warp and even tear at the joints and become elongated along stress lines.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I mind the gloves for that exact reason - they are the last frontier of cold weather... so, perforated gloves become sort of an oxymoron.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

the kangaroo leather ones don't hold up so well in extreme cold weather either. more like 40 degrees is the bottom line. theres a thin lining in them but nothing like a fur lined leather..

Comment

• Re: Label Under Construction s/s08

[quote user="philip nod"]the one with the distressed, holey fabric? no, i thought it was meant for saturo, not me.
                                [/quote]

This cardigan is really unusual. It's made of silk that's been treated, so it has a rough stretchy texture similar to a light-weight wool. There's a long scarf in the same material.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎