• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Re: Label Under Construction

holy shit
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

and what is the thing on the last two pics

Comment

• philip nod
        • Aug 2007

oh and if you're talking about the black pullover with white bits thats really thick...A has it and its 1200. i got one last week. well my mom was in town ;)

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

that cardigan is cool. not sure if it would fit with my style, but cool nonetheless.

philip, how do you like that chunky knit sweater? it looks weird on the model.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
            • Aug 2007

well, i haven't actually worn it out, and probably wont get a chance for two more months, so i can't say how warm it is, but it looks/feels like it should be able to withstand a blizzard. its a soft wool / something else blend. i forgot to take the label with me. the turtleneck isn't tight at all, which i love, and while chunky, and i needed a chunky sweater, the fit is great. it does sort of look super fitted on the A site, but on me it fits right and molds to my body. i don't know i'm bad at describing these things, but i loved it from the second i saw it. and actually it was one of those things that sort of found me.( and my mom thought it was beautiful which helped.) which was a relief, because how often do clothes find you anymore?

Comment

• KeijiHaino
              • Dec 2006

what is the last two pics?

Comment

• DHC
                • Jul 2007

[quote user="philip nod"]oh and if you're talking about the black pullover with white bits thats really thick...A has it and its 1200. i got one last week. well my mom was in town ;)[/quote]

Yeah, the black one. Fargin' gorgeous sweater. The one at Minority Rev shows like a mock. Am I seeing it all wrong or did they make a mock as well?
                Great purchase Philip! Actually you seem to have a good bit of the pieces that I wanted this season. If you find yourself cleaning out your closet and wanting to sell anything, PLEASE let me know. LOL

Originally posted by Faust
                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• philip nod
                  • Aug 2007

ha ha ha dhc. :)
                  i rarely sell anything, i have a hard time letting go of things i don't even like. like that cloak trench coat from last season....but i think it would def be nicer to sell things here than ebay...
                  btw. what's a mock. i couldn't find a good definition.

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                    • Sep 2007

mock turtleneck, philip. sorta like a low rise, less voluminous, fitted, but not necessarily version... err something.

Comment

• DHC
                      • Jul 2007

^haha..yeah, precisely what he said. Couldn't have said it better myself. Love it![75]
                      Originally posted by Faust
                      fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]what is the last two pics?[/quote]

I believe thats a scarf

the beige knit looks really nice

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Karim"]mock turtleneck, philip. sorta like a low rise, less voluminous, fitted, but not necessarily version... err something.[/quote]

mock turtleneck does not fold out, so it's one layer, and yes, usually a bit lower, up to your adam's apple.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• uparmoured
                            • Sep 2007

More images from CENTO COSE HERE...

I am loving the shorter wool knit and I picked up the reversible black/white top with the bleed through effect...

FS: M.A+
                            FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

hmm they got the same knit as I have, the second one. tempted to get the same one in the beige color since its one of my favorite pieces and most used knits.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• philip nod
                                • Aug 2007

Re: Label Under Construction s/s08

saw some new stuff at A. i know this has sorta been posted somewhere else but thought i'd bring it here.

i'd tried on a bunch. i noticed that in the current collection i seem to be a MEDIUM, which i thought strange. so be wary those making orders. even saturo was a bit surprised. there was a great black/white "oil slick" reversible l/s shirt (not sure how else to describe it) that had the softest material but bunched up very funny in the shoulders like little faust horns. they said it might go away once you wear it a lot. it was 970. ouch! so i don't know if i'll be wearing it a lot.

there was a beautiful grey knit w stiched up sleeves that looked great on the hanger less impressive on.

the white shirts are beautiful but again expensive and i don't think i need anymore white shirts.

they had a white shirt w/ "x ray" line down the back, look cool, but i didn't quite understand my education on that one.

the showstopper was the trench, w the cape/ vertical window blinds brought up to the shoulder line. extremely light and airy, frayed cotton edges, very carpe diem, a great piece. thought the window blinds might be a air feminine for me. g/f did not like it. *only* 1400. i'm on the fence, its so hard to know when its -20 outside.

tried on the RO buttonless cardi, its a shorter version than last season, which is more my style. its 650, again ouch. but i've wanted it for awhile so will prob. get it.

glanced at the anne again and accidentally projectile vomited on some shit so i owe A for a massive dry cleaning bill.

oh, and for the most expensive hamburger award, try the hotel st. regis bar. $26 comes with cheese/fries. actuallly amazing. the red snapper (bloody mary is too dark for them) is a steal at $18...the real award was the $9 peppermint tea my g/f got lucky with....

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎