• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I am getting that jacket, strecheroo
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stretcheroo
      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      I am getting that jacket, strecheroo
      You'll not be disappointed, if you haven't already seen it live.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
        You'll not be disappointed, if you haven't already seen it live.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avantster
          ¤¤¤
          • Sep 2006

merz, you would have shot coffee out both nostrils and all your other orifices if you were at the individual sentiments showroom. Some seriously incredible work.
          let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• black horizons
            • Jan 2008

PLEASE post some pictures then!
            www.black-horizons.com

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stretcheroo
                • Nov 2009

^Anyone know offhand who stocks IS in the US?

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
                  ^Anyone know offhand who stocks IS in the US?
                  check Sartorial Loft...........
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• C'est Fini
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                    check SartoriaLoft...........
                    FIXED
                    Last edited by C'est Fini; 01-27-2010, 10:58 AM.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

So a bit more about the current season..

There are some familiar cuts from earlier collections, such as the hooded coat with layered sleeves and the carpe esque blazers (two collar types, standing and turned), and some new shapes like the high collar coats which have a stunning silhouette. materials range from wool and cashmere to insanely soft cotton, Avanster and I couldn't believe that the l/s tees and a button up were actually cotton as they were as soft as the finest cashmere. colours range from the typical muted shades of beige and grey to black and forest green.

This season there's also a suit which is her first attempt at more sharply tailored garments. regardless of that, it appeared extremely well made. the cut is perfect, slim but not super tapered, the two materials (shown in black and grey) are both very nice, the first one seems more like heavier wool and the latter feels like cotton (can't recall the exact compositions). There's also a stunning leather coat and a pair of leather pants. The boots shown are a bit too complex for my taste, but seem very well made. the derbies which I forgot to photograph were really nice, perfect classic cut.

Showroom coverage: http://scoute.org/blog/?p=475

(once again I feel stupid for having to watermark these type of photos, but the sad truth is that there are people who have no respect for original content, not to even mention copyrights..)
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• kbi
                        • Feb 2009

This is just up my street. Hope it's gonna be somehow available.

Comment

• rudo
                          • Feb 2009

wow. This is really nice. The new pieces like the high collar coat fits right in to the existing collection. I currently only own one coat from them but this is becoming one of my favorite line for sure.

Comment

• Avantster
                            ¤¤¤
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                            the derbies which I forgot to photograph were really nice, perfect classic cut.
                            Yes, I really liked them. Similar last to the one pictured in a classic derby cut but with the leather around the ankle extending to cover the heel. A very subtle touch.

And what about that insanely heavy fabric that I can only describe as looking like shades of stones and moss bristling with curls.
                            let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Yes, loved those derbies as well. Finally, someone made a classic shoe without the temptation to overdesign. I applaud this almost high modernist self-discipline :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• doldrums
                                • Dec 2008

Thanks for the pics! Looks so good.

Have to ask - no re-issue of the bag she made the last few seasons? Looks like there is a new one - anyone get a good look?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎