X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eleven crows
    • Mar 2011

I can field that one.

The pics Raw posted are from Fascinate's order. They'll have the boots in the leather he listed, but their ordered colour is "wine", and both shoes and boots (the only thing they picked up from the collection) are going to be available in 41 and 42. A never talked about store, plaguesearch, is getting the entire collection in to my knowledge. Their website is in Japanese with no mention of international shipping, but they're happy to communicate in English if you email them. The pre-order period ended about two months back though.

Comment

• drizzly
      Banned
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by nictan View Post
      any idea which 'select stores' will be stocking this capsule collection?
      im interested in that as well, the collection looks very..... well..... individual

Comment

• nictan
        • Jul 2009

Originally posted by eleven crows View Post
        I can field that one.

The pics Raw posted are from Fascinate's order. They'll have the boots in the leather he listed, but their ordered colour is "wine", and both shoes and boots (the only thing they picked up from the collection) are going to be available in 41 and 42. A never talked about store, plaguesearch, is getting the entire collection in to my knowledge. Their website is in Japanese with no mention of international shipping, but they're happy to communicate in English if you email them. The pre-order period ended about two months back though.
        thanks! will check them out :)

Comment

• uL7iMa
          • Oct 2010

I'm not sure if I read correctly, but I didn't see a date....

When would this capsule collection be available?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

This fall
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

These derbs are awesome. Would love some info on the leather and treatment. ... *and price. Can't have a discussion without price.

*denotes sarcasm

Comment

• Ivans On High
                Banned
                • Oct 2008

Those are reverse, shaved, shearling.

Comment

• beardown
                  rekoner
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Ivans On High View Post
                  Those are reverse, shaved, shearling.
                  That's an interesting process for footwear. I'd love to see them close up and like to see how they break down with a lot of wear. Nice to see designers still doing something that's risky for the sake of trying something new and interesting.

I thought it was just reversed leather with a gesso coat (like Chronicles of Never has done in the past). That in itself is an interesting technique (where the gesso wears off, the black comes through) but this...this is next level.
                  Originally posted by mizzar
                  Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

just read the sz indisent photos online

can't imagine anything more simple and graceful

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

The fabrics for this season are really yummy. And the shoes are truly fantastic, both men's and women's.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• LEB
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        The fabrics for this season are really yummy. And the shoes are truly fantastic, both men's and women's.
                        I agree - especially the tailored jacket with the paper fabric: the inside is incredible - a lot of hand stitching - the treatment of the lining is very impressive.
                        Hier könnte Ihre Werbung stehen!

Comment

• stereophobic
                          • Aug 2009

Heard that there would be some more footwear produced for SS13, has anyone who spent time at the showroom this year perhaps provide some insight into what was shown this year? Apparently photos of the footwear were prohibited. Fabrics looked great from what I've seen, that textured paper/cotton looked great.

Also if anyone could chime in about how the upcoming capsule collection fits (similar to previous IS footwear which is about one size large?) that would be much appreciated.
                          An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Fits TTS from what I remember, but I could be wrong. Everything for SS13 was absolutely beautiful, the boots, the derbies. The shapes are interesting with an accented toe, hard to describe. There was this white women's boot that was divine. Everything is very IS - practical and beautiful, no frou-frou stuff.

It's definitely a GREAT addition to the SZ world of footwear and distinctly its own. No one will be accusing IS of knocking anyone off.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dasi80
                              • Dec 2009

That´s right!

Btw, most of the ss13 leather is cow, camel, kangaroo and calf.

Simply amazing.

Comment

• surver
                                • Oct 2007

so, who else besides fascinated ordered the fw IS shoes? they only have 2 versions... seems like no one ordered the white derbies?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎