X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nairb49
    • Dec 2006

Re: New American Menswear collection: Robert Geller FW07-08

alas, left Montreal before I was able to check out the buy at Reborn, assuming they actually got any....

Comment

• therapysessions
      • Jul 2007

I just got an internship at Geller! I start tomorrow. He was really chill and nice. Its pretty obvious I shouldn't be talking about what's going on behind the scenes, but he did show me some of the new collection and I have to say you guys aren't going to be disappointed. The jewelery especially is amazing. I know I'm a big tease.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

WOW! congrats!
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Yea, congrats! [b][b]
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• bellapietra1501
            • Sep 2006

second congrats!!! thats great! good luck!

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Good luck, mouko!
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
                • Oct 2006

[quote user="therapysessions"]I just got an internship at Geller! I start tomorrow. He was really chill and nice. Its pretty obvious I shouldn't be talking about what's going on behind the scenes, but he did show me some of the new collection and I have to say you guys aren't going to be disappointed. The jewelery especially is amazing. I know I'm a big tease.
                [/quote]

Congrats! I love Robert - he's such a great guy. I'm looking forward to his presentation next week... as well as Fall deliveries! Woohoo!

Comment

• KeijiHaino
                  • Dec 2006

does anyone have pics of his womenswear line?

Comment

• drexl
                    • Sep 2006

Congrats Mouko! [75]

Comment

• therapysessions
                      • Jul 2007

[quote user="merz"]

therapysessions, completely random, have you in the past known a girl by the name of jasmin?

checking if you are who i think you are..

[/quote]

Not that i know of..who's that?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="KeijiHaino"]does anyone have pics of his womenswear line?
                        [/quote]

Here. I believe that's defunct now. Bakla, can you confirm?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bakla
                          • Oct 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's still ongoing, from what I gleaned from our last conversation. It might be on active hiatus? I know, for example, that some stores are still continuing to carry the Harald line, especially the jackets.

Comment

• therapysessions
                            • Jul 2007

[quote user="bakla"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It's still ongoing, from what I gleaned from our last conversation. It might be on active hiatus? I know, for example, that some stores are still continuing to carry the Harald line, especially the jackets.

[/quote]

I asked him about Harald and he said it's on hiatus because he cannot juggle the mens line and womens at the moment. I think mens is his main focus.

Comment

• bakla
                              • Oct 2006

[quote user="therapysessions"]I just got an internship at Geller! I start tomorrow. He was really chill and nice. Its pretty obvious I shouldn't be talking about what's going on behind the scenes, but he did show me some of the new collection and I have to say you guys aren't going to be disappointed. The jewelery especially is amazing. I know I'm a big tease.
                              [/quote]

I just previewed the entire Spring collection, and it's looking great - I've already earmarked quite a few things I want. It's amazing how finished and complex the garments are - one jacket, you could almost wear inside out, with all the taped seams and clean stitches and cuts. The quality is really surprising for the price points. I hope you guys really like the Spring collection - I saw only the individual pieces and not the final, styled looks, but the aesthetic is still really strong, but even nicer when you inspect the individual pieces.

I'll try and post some photos after the presentation next weekend.

Comment

• therapysessions
                                • Jul 2007

I'm glad you liked it. Robert has really opened my eyes to the
                                possibilities of great design and quality at solid, realistic price
                                points. We talked a lot about it,he's been really open and helpful
                                about me and my own line. It's certainly made me rethink my pricepoints
                                and goals.

I'll be working the show, look out for the only non-japanese asian guy working with robert haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎