Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

to keep this thread up, here are some pics of the highly anticipated cowl neck leather from next Julius collection... if someone else has fit pics / showroom pics of the other leathers, not already posted here, they would me most welcome I guess.

pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
      Banned
      • Aug 2009

Man that leather's awesome, although fit pics not that flattering

Comment

• stereophobic
        • Aug 2009

More assorted pics of the FW10 collection from Offside

An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• endersgame
          • Aug 2009

calf leather

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

wish they had cut the rider slimmer, it looks great worn partially unzipped:

the cotton cashmere tees look perfect, the twisted arm seam is a nice detail too.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

I'm gonna be all over that cowl neck when it hits the shelves. Still trying to work out whether I'll need a 1 or 2 though. Anyone had the privilege of trying one on? I'm guessing I'll be a size 1 providing they've made the sleeves longer on these.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                Banned
                • Aug 2009

^ Sorry I edited that. You hadn't posted the rider pic when I started typing. I was referring to the cowl neck

Comment

• stereophobic
                  • Aug 2009

knit denim pants look super slim, there goes one item off the kop list

Edit: BSR you got pictures of other items from the same source?
                  An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

^^ cowl neck ftw. i hope i can fit in one by fall..

this is not too shabby either. was there an all leather version?

Comment

• dji
                      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                      knit denim pants look super slim, there goes one item off the kop list

Edit: BSR you got pictures of other items from the same source?
                      can't say I'm a fan of the pocket detailing on those anyway, much prefer the destroyed twist jeans.

N the other pics from offside are available here.

endersgame there's a leather jacket as well as that leather vest in that design.

Comment

• calvinc
                        • Jan 2010

that red rider is seriously tempting.

Personally, I am not feeling how the model wears the cowl neck though. Much prefer how its worn in the runway
                        Angela Marriner - While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

-I'm not personnaly so fond of the cowl neck design, a bit too complicated to my taste, and the falling collar looks awkward to me.
                          -The jut neck is pretty nice, but the covered zip annoys me, and I'm afraid I don't like the buttons/straps on it. I prefer the denim version with the visible zip.
                          -The blood color on the rider is much better than the FW09 issue (at least on the runaway sample), but I'm not fully sold on the design, the main issue being the too small zip. I prefer the older fencing versions, with an integral zip going from the collar to the bottom of the leather.
                          -So, imo the perfect one is the moto collar...but I'd like to find other fit pics.
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• the cowlneck has wire in the edge of the collar, so you can shape it any way you want.

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                              -The blood color on the rider is much better than the FW09 issue (at least on the runaway sample), but I'm not fully sold on the design, the main issue being the too small zip. I prefer the older fencing versions, with an integral zip going from the collar to the bottom of the leather.
                              for me the perfect rider would be one with the collar, lapels and soft lamb leather from the FW10 rider, with a zip from top to bottom like the old fencing jacket from thieves, and the slim raglan cut of the FW09 rider. one day maybe...

Comment

• croatoan
                                • Jul 2007

My favourite is, as usual, the most simple..

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎