• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BSR
    • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Mikael View Post
    The red jacket is a size 2.

I tried the rider from FW 09/10 in size 2 and even if it was a bit tight, it was my size. The red jacket from FW 10/11 in size 2 was way too big for me.
    thanks but it doesn't say much to those of us who don't know your regular size
    pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• stereophobic
      • Aug 2009

I'm just going to assume he's a 46.
      An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• kuugaia
        • Feb 2010

I'm quite alarmed that it was 'way too big' for him.

Comment

• Castor
          • Nov 2009

Inconsistent sizing from season to season is making me
          Originally posted by DRRRK
          The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

^ Fret not, speculate not ... just wait and obtain measurements when item's available, or better yet, try it on in person

Comment

• snake
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by dji View Post
              can't say I'm a fan of the pocket detailing on those anyway, much prefer the destroyed twist jeans.

N the other pics from offside are available here.

endersgame there's a leather jacket as well as that leather vest in that design.
              Well, it looks good on the hanger.

Any pics of it worn? I don't think I saw photos of it from the show, or perhaps I missed it.

Comment

• stereophobic
                • Aug 2009

During the show they were mostly worn open or layered under/over with other things. I believe one of the models in the Slam x Hype shoot is wearing one too.

After going through some earlier posts, does anyone know what happened to the jacket with a mandarin collar and raglan sleeves?
                An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• croatoan
                  • Jul 2007

I don't have any pictures of the high neck jacket, but I will say it is really something. Weighs an absolute ton and is very substantial.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                    • Nov 2008

Which is more practical, the high neck wrap leather, or the regular high neck leather? I like the assymetricality of the one, but like the simplicity of the other...
                    Originally posted by philip nod
                    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• snake
                      • Nov 2009

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                      Which is more practical, the high neck wrap leather, or the regular high neck leather? I like the assymetricality of the one, but like the simplicity of the other...
                      I'd say the latter, but that's just personal preference. I like them both though. Might pick one of them up depending on how it's sized.
                      It's gonna be a long wait...

Comment

• kuugaia
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Eternal
                        Any thought on why he´s not using raglan shoulders on (most of?) the leathers the upcoming season?
                        Browsing through the 09 and 10 leathers I'd say it was in favor of a more boxy fit. The raglan's were often second skin looking, while the fw10 looked slightly more substantial in the torso area. I was a bit sad that they had less raglan but it might be better for me. Tight uppers only accentuate my lowers looking chunky.

BeauIXI, practical in my mind almost always went hand in hand with simplicity. But the high-neck-wrap (cowl?) is just awesome, might kick yourself if you don't get your hands on one.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                          • Nov 2008

I'm getting the cowl then. Too good to pass up. Fit pic from Offside look pretty brutal, but I'm sure the jacket's just too big on the poor fellow.
                          Originally posted by philip nod
                          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Mikael
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                            thanks but it doesn't say much to those of us who don't know your regular size
                            I was informing about the difference of sizes since size 2 of Julius was tight and fitting well before and is now too large for me (at least the red jacket) all the more I did not lose weigth

My regular size is 44/46 indeed
                            -- Mikael

Comment

• muffin_baker
                              • Dec 2009

Sometimes it almost feels as if Tatsuro-san is mocking us people, that can only afford one leather jacket, by creating like 3-6 new awesome looking ones every year...

Anyways, as it's most likely going to be the cowl neck or rider for me this year :D, i'd like to ask how much darker the bordeaux color is compared to the blood red from fw09. Is the color in the shot from the archive accurate? And a nother question, does anyone have more detailed pictures of the rider with the collar closed?

I'm also not quite sure what to make of the looser cut he is using. Guess I'll have to wait for more fit pics.
                              Last edited by muffin_baker; 04-13-2010, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                                • Feb 2010

Does anybody know an online shop in Japan that carries size 4/5 in Julius?

I don´t want to preorder, but want to have the choice to buy when AW10 hits the stores...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎