X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eloquent
    • Sep 2016

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
    Rick leathers are meant to fit slim. By sizing up two the shoulders will be way off and the sleeves longer than normal.
    Thank you for the smack on the head. I just found the stooges jacket in size 50 for a very good price (http://www.fwrd.com/product-rick-owe...e&page=1&lc=26), and my thinking wasn't straight :/

Comment

• richard_cao
      • Mar 2016

Hello guys! I own a pair of guidi 788 and I really love them! But yesterday I found the soles crack on both shoes. It looks like the glue cracks. Is this normal to guidi boots? Should I just go to a cobbler to fix it?

Never dress down.

Comment

• eloquent
        • Sep 2016

If I were you, I would fix them with a little bit of super glue in the seam, seems like a crack there could further manifest into the sole breaking off. Certainly not something one would avoid fixing

Comment

• richard_cao
          • Mar 2016

Thanks eloquent! I will probably do that tonight!
          Never dress down.

Comment

• Recht
            • Aug 2015

I hope this is the right thread. I'm heading to Barcelona in a few weeks, are there any shops there that I should visit ? I know nothing aside from Doshaburi

Comment

• beyondthemeans
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Recht View Post
              I hope this is the right thread. I'm heading to Barcelona in a few weeks, are there any shops there that I should visit ? I know nothing aside from Doshaburi
              Haven't been in over a year now, but there is nothing worth your time in Barcelona regarding clothing (thought Doshaburi wasn't great at all). Focus on the great food and hopefully nice weather!

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

BBS flagship is in Barcelona but its model is appointment-only.

Comment

• bi09111997
                  • Jun 2015

Hi. Hope this is the right thread to ask this. Has anyone up here try to alter the length of the Ramones socks? Just wondering if the top part of the shoes become wider if we cut the length shorter. Thanks

Comment

• eleves
                    • Sep 2012

Does anyone have experience with FEIT? The new military hiker looks pretty decent!
                    Originally posted by Faust
                    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Lex1017
                      • Jul 2015

Originally posted by eleves View Post
                      Does anyone have experience with FEIT? The new military hiker looks pretty decent!
                      I saw a pair of the "sneakers" at a designer consignment store brand new for 150 - 50%. In hind sight maybe should have picked them up but at the time I didn't know what they were (still not really). Construction was similar to something like hender scheme.

As per the Ramones socks, The top is single turned hem essentially with zig zag stitch to finish. In theory it would probably be easy for a shoe repair guy to do. It sounds like a horrible idea though. Actually just don't do it. They do stretch over time, and if you don't like the height get those new drkshdw socks.

Comment

• Monoral
                        • Mar 2014

Anyone here seen/handle Deepti leather jacket?

If so whats are your thoughts on it.

Comment

• onijo84
                          • May 2011

Can someone recommend me a Japan proxy that you have used recently? I am looking to make an offer for an item listed on Yahoo Auctions; would like the proxy to communicate it to the seller. FJ, Tenso and Zen just don't provide this. Is Sutocorp reliable?

Comment

• NoisyArmchair
                            • Mar 2014

Originally posted by onijo84 View Post
                            Can someone recommend me a Japan proxy that you have used recently? I am looking to make an offer for an item listed on Yahoo Auctions; would like the proxy to communicate it to the seller. FJ, Tenso and Zen just don't provide this. Is Sutocorp reliable?
                            I've used Rare-S a few times, he's just a guy doing it from home afaik, you just email him for any order / can make requests so maybe he could offer for you. His proxy fees are quite high compared to all the serious proxy companies with warehouses so it might not work out at a decent price even if you can make the offer, but he's very nice and helpful.

Comment

• limorr
                              • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Monoral View Post
                              Anyone here seen/handle Deepti leather jacket?

If so whats are your thoughts on it.

have seen and tried on the new crash seam leather jacket. substantial same feeling leather as that from poell, less scaring from the model(s) i saw. like most of the pieces i am seeing from deepti there appears to be different color variations because of the treatment, the store(s) i went to i have seen 3 variations(black, grey black, brown black), i am unsure if these are actually labeled variations or more like the oxidized knits where some were lighter, some darker etc.

cant say i am a fan of the design of the crash seam so obvious on the leather, more interested in it on the blazer spine or pants fly. it certainly catches the eye and pops out a little from the surface. to my surprise the zipper works fine despite all the twists, (its yyk like 015 season). regardless its nice to see a similar quality of leather to poells being used in a different setting where i am so used to seeing overlock stitching. i hate to keep comparing her to him but take it as a basis of explanation.

p.s.: the only design aspect that seems a little concerning from a durability stanpoint is the actual crash seam on the spine of the leather. i worry about how well the little attachment points will hold up.

Comment

• onijo84
                                • May 2011

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡