• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ahimsa
    Vegan Police
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by eleves View Post
    Anyone know the price point on the BBS fragrance? Are there multiple sizes?
    I think it's like $189? Don't know about other sizes.

Originally posted by C.R.E.A.M View Post
    If a girl was wearing this perfume i would bet she also has ballz. Its very masculine.
    That said i really think its a very well produced perfume. I know they really took the time to work on it. Its not just another "product" on which a designer puts his name and basta. Clearly had the BBS dna in it.
    Eh. Really doesn't register that masculine to me. Compared to Beaufort 1805, for instance, it's pretty light. It's more on the CDG Black scale to me.
    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Shifts
      • Jul 2013

Small side-step here, but it is interesting how the more fragrances you sniff and experience, the less you connect them with a specific sex. The rules set up by the culture you live somehow loosen up after time and you simply experience scents for what it is (based on scent only, and not on preconceptions of it).

I'm quite liberal when it comes to wearing fragrance, but still there are are borders I cannot cross scent-wise, but butch-leather (only guessing here, still waiting to sniff it) is for everyone, come on! :)

Contradicting some of what I just said, masculine-oriented often seems to work much better on females than the other way around.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Well, I guess this was inevitable.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shifts View Post
          Small side-step here, but it is interesting how the more fragrances you sniff and experience, the less you connect them with a specific sex. The rules set up by the culture you live somehow loosen up after time and you simply experience scents for what it is (based on scent only, and not on preconceptions of it).

I'm quite liberal when it comes to wearing fragrance, but still there are are borders I cannot cross scent-wise, but butch-leather (only guessing here, still waiting to sniff it) is for everyone, come on! :)

Contradicting some of what I just said, masculine-oriented often seems to work much better on females than the other way around.
          Actually, it's not a heavy scent at all as you (rightfully, given BBS body of work) imagine. I would never call it masculine.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post
            I think it's like $189? Don't know about other sizes.
            One size, $174. Full review tomorrow on StyleZeitgeist magazine's site.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
              • Sep 2006

I wear this (yeah the woman's version):

lolilolll (I really do wear this).
              Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
              http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• agentred
                  • Jul 2009

It all comes down to the spray mechanism and even if some atomizers look the same, they are not necessarily so. Saying that I have been happy with one of these (who knows, maybe they just look the same): https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Metall.../dp/B000B45BUE

Use one atomizer per fragrance, don't fill it with something else once it runs empty.
                  Appreciate the advice! I ended up ordering this http://www.perfume-pod.com/product/ and it seems pretty good so far - easy to fill, no leaks and a fine spray.. Gonna travel with it for the first time tomorrow, let's see how it fares.

Comment

• eloquent
                    • Sep 2016

I've used this one by kilian for the past 2 or 3 years, though now I've not worn anything at all for a while.

Comment

• Shifts
                      • Jul 2013

eloquent: Quite nice choice, smooth as the softest fabric and bears a resemblance to the most excellent YSL M7.

Comment

• haydn
                        • Feb 2013

eloquent: Quite nice choice, smooth as the softest fabric and bears a resemblance to the most excellent YSL M7.
                        Thanks for this! I've been looking for something to fill the void since my bottle of the original M7 ran out last year. The killian fits nicely (although I wish it had a bit more leather). I swore off buying more fragrance this year, but will likely pick this up.

Comment

• jogu
                          • Jun 2009

did ricks perfume come out yet ? getting bored of wearing angelique noire , need something new and different in my collection

well dam i just went back a few pages and read it didnt get released.

p.s. cubs 2016
                          Last edited by jogu; 10-16-2016, 06:31 PM.

Comment

• wilfry
                            • Aug 2014

Anyone have pictures of the stands that come with the different type of Goti fragrances? each element comes with a bronze? base.. they look really cool. Also Does anyone have a photo of the large Fragrance case you have to pay extra for?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

I am happy to report that a dedicated fragrance writer joined our team! His first report is on Parfums Quartana, a line of 9 fragrances based on poisonous flowers. If the packaging looks vaguely familiar, that's becaue Joseph Quartana was behind the Six Scents line.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• agentred
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                I am happy to report that a dedicated fragrance writer joined our team!
                                Psyched!

On writers and fragrances, has anybody tried Imaginary Authors? Twisted Lily and Roullier White carry it but I'm not in a position to visit either in the near future and was wondering whether to blind buy 'A City on Fire', seems pretty neat

Fragrance Notes

Top: Cade Oil, Spikenard, Cardamom

Middle: Clearwood, Dark Berries

Base: Labdanum, Burnt Match

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡