• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by profondo nero
    Did anyone try any fragrances from Library Collection by Amouage?
    Any thoughts?
    I think Opus III & VI are quite interesting..
    They all sound amazing, but smell utterly uninspired. For the price they ask, their scents have to be outstanding...if any other (less priced) line released some of these, I'd say a job well done. Amouage has the resources to do better.

Also, the bottles are fucking atrocious and constantly tip over.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

good dealz for those of us in NA: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NEW-UNE-VOIX-...#ht_500wt_1413
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Redhotaj
        • Jul 2012

I like margiela fragrance very woody.

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

MiN NYC 20% code - GRATITUDE

Comment

• Halber Mensch
            • Oct 2011

Just in case anybody missed it ... the new CdG is pretty much the disappointment of the year, at least for me as a longtime fan of the brand.
            It smells so generic, that I wonder if they have just taken some typically aquatic, green, fresh, oh so sporty fragrance from the next best department store, put it in a bottle of Wonderwood and painted that one green.

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

ya thats how i feel too if u mean amazingreen , it smells generic as all hell . it reminds me ALOTTTT of random perfume sample cards in magazines . i tried to give it another chance recently but i had to wash it off again , it doesnt smell terrible its just boring as fuk , like if someone wore this and walked past me i wouldnt even bother to turn around cos it smells like any ol mainstream dept store perfume

Comment

• nahneun
                • Feb 2011

Has anyone had the chance to try out the BBS and Fujiwara Six Scents fragrances? How are they?

Comment

• coro
                  • Dec 2008

I'm so happy now, somehow a good friend of me, was able to get 3 samples of these grails (for me) OG Helmut Lang. It even includes the paper cloth which was inside.
                  Haven't smell it for over ten years now, it's amazing what memories come up...

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

I still wear that one.

If you can't find a bottle, Santa Maria Novella's "Muschio" does a pretty good job at replicating it.

Comment

• endersgame
                      • Aug 2009

kinda embarassed to say but i like virgin island water. reminds me of malibu and suntan lotion, lol. what else should i try that's like this?

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Hmm...maybe Lutens Datura Noir...or...Hawaiian Tropics?

This may be the first question in this thread that's stumped me...

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

it's kinda like millesime imperial with coconut and lime, i would prefer something similar, but less candylike..

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Fils de Dieu by Etat Libre d'Orange.

Comment

• endersgame
                              • Aug 2009

thanks. i love it when you can get an answer here in like 2 minutes..

Comment

• byte
                                • Nov 2012

I've almost run out of L'eau d'Issey which I like well enough, I suppose, but I've been lusting for a new scent. Not living near any boutique or retailer that stocks fragrances makes shopping quite frustrating and I'm looking into samplers I can buy on the internet if anyone has a suggestion for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎