X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Lolita Lempicka (men's), The Dreamer by Versace, Bois d'Argent by Dior. Maybe Bvlgari Black.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• darkbydesign
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by coccodrillo View Post
      darkbydesign - Have you tried Gincense by Oliver & Co?
      ^^^^^Thanks. This looks quite good and it's something I've never tried. Will hunt down a sample soon! ;-)

Comment

• Dane
        HAMMERTIME
        • Feb 2011

saw this at a discounter today. if anyone needs a proxy, let me know.

(not my pic)
        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• leatherscarf
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Dane View Post
          saw this at a discounter today. if anyone needs a proxy, let me know.

(not my pic)
          Isn't this the one with semen and blood notes?
          Wicked mix I say, how does it smell like? Semen and blood?
          What is your favorite color?

Comment

• Jan 2011

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
            Hmmmmmm.......

Does anyone have any idea where I can find some:

L'Artisan "Tea for Two"? I ran out and just realized it seems to be "out of stock" everywhere. Was it discontinued? Anyhow, it's one of my favorite scents.

I might have some laying around still. I'll look around for it tomorrow.

I'm a fan of the smokiness, but the tea note is off-putting for some reason.

I still need to order some Portrait of a Lady. Sounds like something I'd like.

Comment

• darkbydesign
              • Sep 2010

^^Cool. PM me if you dig some up. Yeah-get yourself some Portrait of a Lady. All the Dominique Ropion scents on FM EdP are great. Also, mix Portrait with CdG Red - Harissa and you'll find a pleasant combination.

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

Hmm, wonder if this will be any good.

From hintmag:
                "Before designer collaborations became the new black, Yohji Yamamoto and Adidas were the original It-couple, forming Y-3 ten years ago. The two fashion forces feted their lasting partnership during the Paris men’s collections with the launch of their first men’s fragrance, Black Label, at the opulent Le Theater Saint Germain.

The champagne-swilling crowd, clad in both the renegade edge of Yamamoto and the sportier ease of Adidas, relished in the dark new scent. The spicy fragrance embodies a bold mix of patchouli, vetiver, tonka bean, cardamom, cedar wood, and black pepper.

“Ten years ago we created something that did not exist before, and we completely projected the future,” says Yamamoto. “Making perfume is a huge difference from designing clothes. It involves so many people and advices. But in the end both have to seduce the senses.”

$95 for 75ml (beginning in February) in Y-3 stores and Y-3 online"
                music

Comment

• neparlepas
                  • Jan 2013

Where do you guys buy online?

I know that ebay is a pain in the *ss since a recent court injunction in France, so what websites would you recommend?

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

I still buy 80% from ebay, the other 10 from fragrancenet, and the last 10 in person.

Lutens/Guerlain I only buy online, Chanel only in person. Mainstream from fragnet.

What are you looking for exactly?

Comment

• darkbydesign
                      • Sep 2010

^^Same. I also buy ~80% from Ebay, then the rest from Barney's, Frederic Malle shop, and you can use the Basenotes.com forum, which is a lot like SZ, but for fragrances....

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                        Banned
                        • Jun 2011

if youre from canada try theperfumeshoppe. good prices and weirdly enough I dont get charged with taxes lol

Comment

• neparlepas
                          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
                          if youre from canada try theperfumeshoppe. good prices and weirdly enough I dont get charged with taxes lol
                          On basenote they recommend fragranceX and frangranceNET, have u tried them? I'm looking for YSL.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

They're both reputable...but slow.

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

i gave cire trudon a 2nd chance and bought a different candle yesterday , this ones muchhhh better . i like it alot and am gonna try another one after this ones finished. not sure if my 1st one ( nazareth )was just bunk or if the candle was maybe old and sittin around barneys for a while ?
                              does anyone here have fred malle's diffusers ? either the fleur mecanique or the plain one ? ive been thinking about buyin the red box for a while , its expensive but i think the whole thing looks neat and i like the idea of it but i havent actually gotten to see or use it in person

Comment

• Castor
                                • Nov 2009

Wearing FM Portrait of a Lady this weekend and I am in rose love. It's like having a rose tinted glow or aura, a little dirty (patchouli?), a little decadent (benzoin?) and the finest (Turkish?) rose I've ever experienced. Delirious and dark and I don't find it as feminine as the name would suggest.
                                Originally posted by DRRRK
                                The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎