Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comex9
    • Jan 2009

Don't have time to post the whole thing but you're pretty much right. The collection is "wearable" in all the wrong ways (nothing there that you couldn't find for a quarter of the price elsewhere) and theatrical in all the wrong ways (many pieces, like the capes, look like cheap Broadway costumes)[/QUOTE]

what furry animal puked up a head!

Comment

• mortalveneer
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post

ronin, galia: Is anybody disputing that the pigs came first? "SOOO yesterday" was referring to the fact that I posted the dogs & cats yesterday, and the pigs today. Lay off the lucy, ladies. ;)

Yah I caught what you meant right away...SOOO yesterday in terms of the rapidly changing flavour of the moment of SZ's WTF thread...
      I am not who you think I am

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post

Halle Berry with six toes? Even if she did, she probably would of had surgery.
        You know what I'd be interested to see? A photo of a fully grown woman with all twelve toes intact in a pair of really elegant shoes. I wonder what that would look like.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• MoFiya
          • Sep 2007

Someone kop
          I have dreams of orca whales and owls
          But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• beardown
            rekoner
            • Feb 2009

Sadly, I remember seeing those asymmetrical jeans several years ago in a few different versions from mall brands:

Originally posted by mizzar
            Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
              Please post Robert Geller collection directly to this thread. I had such high hopes when he started, but it just keeps getting worse and wrose.
              I thought it was pretty good, actually!!! Take away the fur pieces, and there is some nice stuff underneath. The mac was very nice, I thought, so was the long black knit, and the black cape was cool (in theory). I also liked the black cropped pants.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

I think it was better than last season, but not great. the stripes he uses look terrible to me, makes everything old fashioned in the completely wrong kind of way.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

OK, so this was my first sorta drunk late night SZ post. I came home late to see it was up on GQ and was pissed he used the jail bird stripes all over again. On second look, it's not as bad as I initially thought, but all the decent pieces are pretty basic like a nice pair of jeans or a shirt or something. I just thought the last winter and spring collections were bad and was disappointed to see this collection is continuing in the same direction as those two collections instead of moving on to something new.

Maybe I should start a Geller thread to say all this...

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                  I thought it was pretty good, actually!!! Take away the fur pieces, and there is some nice stuff underneath. The mac was very nice, I thought, so was the long black knit, and the black cape was cool (in theory). I also liked the black cropped pants.
                  Last edited by casem; 02-13-2010, 08:16 PM.
                  music

Comment

• kuugaia
                    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                    You know what I'd be interested to see? A photo of a fully grown woman with all twelve toes intact in a pair of really elegant shoes. I wonder what that would look like.
                    Do you have a toe fetish? Jokes. Well, I feel mean describing it but...the person I know with six toes actually has the 6th toe along the side of the foot. Like a centimeter down from the pinky toe...so it like curls upward onto the top of the foot. Trying to put hells or something on that would only severe it :\ Ahh this is grossing me out.

Beardown: I've always had a thing for asymmetrical stuff, and I think that if the color of the plaid side was also black and very muted it'd look not bad. Less terrible, probably still wouldn't buy it, but would be better than what it is now. It seems when some designers try unconventional ideas they really blow it out extravagantly...

Comment

• mononon
                      • Sep 2009

to ironman and whoever else remembers the Fake Juun J discussion on ebay.

check out the feedback the seller posted!

Too evil seller all be cared with him. not juun j, custom made jun ji. Fxck u!!!

LOLZ\
                      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• ironman
                        • Apr 2008

lmfao

i'm pretty confident that whoever bid on it came across my post as i put it up on superfuture somewhere as well. i tried to give warning and be thorough about why it's fake, but i guess people are tempted when the price is right. (but didn't it end not cheap anyway?)

=/

Comment

• mononon
                          • Sep 2009

yep, over 400 usd for a authentic Jun Ji coat
                          calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Alesha
                            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                            Dressed in a tattooed pig, Alesha? Or could you be referring to the skirt w/the down's-syndrome dog face a few pages back? Shit, listen to me..like it really matters...

Actually both would be rad! And couple of Go-Go Bankers from JP Morgan or Goldman Sucks...
                            Originally posted by interest1
                            I'm pulling you off my friends list if you don't put down the vodka.

Comment

• comex9
                              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                              Someone kop
                              court jester pants

Comment

• ironman
                                • Apr 2008

YSL rolling hi-top sneakers $1000 USD???
                                "I have been a Niketalk member for a very long time (NT: liljase2000)"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎