X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • genevieveryoko
    • Sep 2009

for those record breaking winter storms:

and no, I am not amused by the tattooed cats AT ALL...
    http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• diamonds
      • Dec 2006

i'm all for animal rights... they should be allowed to get tattoos too

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

Gizmo is no Gremlin, but a Mogwai. Mogwai + food after midnight = Gremlin. I will never forget that because of the band. Sorry for being pedantic.
        Last edited by DRRRK; 02-11-2010, 02:37 AM. Reason: wrong formula

Comment

• ngoa
          • Oct 2009

ahhh that makes it more clear. now you shouldnt get the girl wet before taking off the skirt otherwise the skirt turns to gizmo!

as for the ed hardy style pets, thats as disgusting as ed hardy tshirts in general

Comment

• cjbreed
            • Feb 2009

^^yeah if a cat wants a tattoo, what's the big deal? i mean as long as he's paying for it himself
            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• loveless
              • Feb 2007

finally i can look like a baller at trapeze school practice

Comment

• Sombre
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                ^^yeah if a cat wants a tattoo, what's the big deal? i mean as long as he's paying for it himself
                I can't see the humour. It's revolting. Tantamount to mutilation.
                An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• delphine
                  • Sep 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                  Felines and canines and other species are domesticated for the pleasure of their owner. They are typically kept within a confined space, often leashed, etc. I'm a meat-eater so it doesn't particularly bother me. But come on, as long as we're at it, why not tattoo your little beast - it is not tantamount to mutilation which by definition generally involves the removal or damaging of an essential body part; indeed, I find tattooing at least a step more tasteful than the ridiculous accessories and outfits people put on their animals.

Comment

• cjbreed
                    • Feb 2009

here, i'll explain: its called satire. the humor is that i was pretending to be as ignorant as the people tattooing their animals. i was ascribing human qualities (vain desires to ordain themselves, a job) to animals. in much the same manner that tattooing an animal assigns it human qualities. its usually meant to be funny and critical at the same time. i think. perhaps i failed...

by the way, that's not revolting. this is revolting:

warning: this link should not be clicked on by anyone at any time. ever. it is the worst thing i've ever seen

oh, nevermind

edit: nevermind its too sick i shouldn't have mentioned it. the link is now to the puppy bowl. cutest shit ever
                    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• delphine
                      • Sep 2009

here, i'll explain: its called satire. the humor is that i was pretending to be as ignorant as the people tattooing their animals. i was ascribing human qualities (vain desires to ordain themselves, a job) to animals. in much the same manner that tattooing an animal assigns it human qualities. its usually meant to be funny and critical at the same time. i think. perhaps i failed...

warning: this link should not be clicked on by anyone at any time. ever. it is the worst thing i've ever seen

oh, nevermind

edit: nevermind its too sick i shouldn't have mentioned it. the link is now to the puppy bowl. cutest shit ever
                      We wanna see nevermind!

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

oh, nevermind

I'm well aware of what satire is and of the specific attempt at it you made. I'm just so personally horrified by animals being tattooed that I think it's beyond any kind of levity.

Comment

• desoloSOS
                          • Jan 2010

Originally posted by DHC View Post
                          Exquisite! I must have his contact info. Need to get these fitted with some TOPYs and I will only entrust them to the best!

just... wow. what made them think it was ok to do this.

Comment

• delphine
                            • Sep 2009

I'm well aware of what satire is and of the specific attempt at it you made. I'm just so personally horrified by animals being tattooed that I think it's beyond any kind of levity.

Comment

• whitney
                              • Dec 2009

Originally posted by delphine View Post
                              Felines and canines and other species are domesticated for the pleasure of their owner. They are typically kept within a confined space, often leashed, etc. I'm a meat-eater so it doesn't particularly bother me. But come on, as long as we're at it, why not tattoo your little beast - it is not tantamount to mutilation which by definition generally involves the removal or damaging of an essential body part; indeed, I find tattooing at least a step more tasteful than the ridiculous accessories and outfits people put on their animals.
                              i once saw a dog with little sneakers on his paw.. ):

i don't think tattooing them is any better then dressing them in little cutesy outfits except that the dogs/cats can try and attempt to chew off or wear down those offending garments. but if you tattoo them.. its not as simple to remove. and cats don't really like needles do they..?
                              you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• Sombre
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by delphine View Post
                                Care to explain?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎