• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patroklus
    Banned
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by YUNUNG View Post
    [IMG]http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/r/e/c/recommendationj/20111006_1317908833_96528800_1.jpg[IMG] so why not wearing both
    Did he leave the tag on his left boot?

I'm kind of shocked that anyone still cares about manscaping, especially on a place like SZ.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Of course, all men who are into fashion spray themselves with copious amounts of cologne, spend their afternoons in spas and get manis and pedis. They are all gay, too. What was I thinking.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

I didn't even imply that. It's just weird to see one cult of beautification criticize another.

or maybe not, cuz everyone hates clubwear.

Comment

• cowsareforeating
          • Jan 2011

^ i shave armpits ... would shave legs but too lazy

Comment

• Urthwhyte
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
            ^ i shave armpits ... would shave legs but too lazy
            I do it for cycling, takes me far less time than my face does, and I can hardly grow a beard. Straight up and down > neck area any time of the week

Comment

• mrbeuys
              • May 2008

I love how this place descends into discussing temperatures in CA and the significance of male shaving rituals (or lack thereof) when news is slow.
              For fuller disclosure : hair below the shoulders is purely optional and displayed in moderation.
              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

I'm all got trimming...shaving = eventual stubble. Body stubble = not hot.
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Fuuma
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Crowzer View Post
                  I talked to a beautician not long ago, she told me she saw many men who came to make a leg waxing. She shares my opinion about the fact it's has been democratized here the recent years. I didn't say only French men do that or it's a French men feature, just it’s not strange here.
                  Err, stop taking your facts from "Les Ch'tis à Ibiza", if you compare to other western countries or even to the myriad of other places where shaving is prevalent due to religious/cultural factors it is NOT very common....
                  Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                  http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Patroklus
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2011

I knit my leg hairs into hats and give them out to my friends at Christmas.
                    I'm thinking about weaving them into a flannel and making a suit, but it's going to take a long time to collect that much leg hair. If anyone wants to make a donation I'd appreciate it.

Comment

• Urthwhyte
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      I love how this place descends into discussing temperatures in CA and the significance of male shaving rituals (or lack thereof) when news is slow.
                      It has to give off the air of being approachable to newcomers every once in a while

Comment

• Crowzer
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                        Err, stop taking your facts from "Les Ch'tis à Ibiza", if you compare to other western countries or even to the myriad of other places where shaving is prevalent due to religious/cultural factors it is NOT very common....
                        Sorry I don't watch that shit and I don't shave my legs.

Edit: Yes, I should use the word "a few" instead of "common".
                        Last edited by Crowzer; 12-27-2011, 04:32 AM.

Comment

• galia
                          • Jun 2009

great, now france is going to have the reputation of the country where women are hairy and men shave their legs.

Comment

• i'd rather be known as the man who openly displays his hirsutism-fetischism.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Urthwhyte View Post
                              It has to give off the air of being approachable to newcomers every once in a while
                              good one
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

Originally posted by Heirloom View Post
                                i'd rather be known as the man who openly displays his hirsutism-fetischism.
                                WTF is turning into TMI.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎