X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baizilla
    • Sep 2006

Re: Your recent purchases

Well done, Johnny. The jacket looks amazing.
    Great bag, djrajio.

We finally received the S/S 07 Number (N)ine and Undercover (the womenswear is so incredible) collections... after a long wait.

I got this extra long (ends just below the knees) sleeveless chunky cashmere knit cardigan from Number (N)ine for myself.

Comment

• Anastasia
      • Mar 2007

My recent spring addition: Martin Margiela Rose Print Dress [51]

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="baizilla"]Well done, Johnny. The jacket looks amazing.
        Great bag, djrajio.

We finally received the S/S 07 Number (N)ine and Undercover (the womenswear is so incredible) collections... after a long wait.

I got this extra long (ends just below the knees) sleeveless chunky cashmere knit cardigan from Number (N)ine for myself.

[/quote]

beautiful buys Baizilla!

I had the chance to see this seasons N(n) and undercover and the n(n) is really really nice. Details down to even the lining. Beautiful! I love the multiple functional cuff buttons. Really bad ass. I may pick me up one... although the one bone I have to pick with n(n) is that he always likes to mix his fabrics and make things a bit "busy" whatwith shiny fabric in some parts and matte in others. I wish he could just do more stuff with the great fabrics that he does... and not mix em hehe.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• laika
          • Sep 2006

Love the cardigan, Baizilla--it really suits your style. Can't wait to see it in waywt.

Anastasia, that's pretty! Is it from the current collection? [:^)] You certainly find a lot of treasures!

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Well, I took the plunge:

The size 52 version of this is now mine (after I work out the shipping details with the people at Lazzari). After it's all said and done, I'll save about $2700 over purchasing it at Alan Bilzerian and about $1.8k from purchasing it at A.

Yay!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• laika
              • Sep 2006

color of that is just stunning, Albert. Definitely better than black. congrats!
              ...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• deuxmille
                • Nov 2006

/\
                haha, I was going to post the complete opposite. Still a very nice purchase! :D

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Hehe thanks guys. I contemplated the black one... but I've tried both on and the current season one is still quasi-stiff and definitely lighter. I'm going to be living in Texas for quite some time (and I have 2 black leather pieces already along with a myriad of black clothes) so I thought I'd get the slightly lighter one.

:)

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

Good choice albert - congrats.do you get the VAT off - is that why it's so much cheaper? please post pics when you get it! I tried it on in Paris a couple of weeks ago and loved it.

Comment

• baizilla
                      • Sep 2006

Thanks for the comments! :)

Laika: I will very soon ;D

Chinor: Wow, what a beautiful jacket.. I really love the colour.. I bet it fits just perfectly. Congratulations on your purchase! Remember to post a picture as soon as you get it ;)

About the N(N) stuff... yeah, the stuff from this season is beautiful. I must admit, I was a little bit disappointed by how it looked on the runway, but once I get to feel and look at it up close.. I'm convinced as always.
                      Really? I really like some of his mixed material stuff from this season.... I think I'm going to pick up this wool/destroyed leather blazer with four buttons.. really beautiful.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Johnny, yes I got (some) of the VAT back so it worked out quite well and I saved hundreds if not thousands from buying in the US. Just need to have a shipping redirection from Italy to Indiana where my dad lives and then here to me in Berlin hehehe. No big deal just need to wait an extra week. My main concern was that the jacket in size 52 would sell out worldwide! Considering I think there are 75 of the jackets in all sizes, that means probably 15 of size 52 available worldwide and Lazzari has the most reasonable price.

I may become a believer in n(n) Baizilla. I'll give it a better look and maybe even try some pieces on. I do like the way it looks, just I didn't think it would look good on me ;)

I bet the one you're eyeing will be great!

-A

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

[quote user="Anastasia"]

[/quote]

WOW. Where did you buy this from? I would love to see this in person?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ionn26
                            • Feb 2007

Hey Albert,

Love to hear how that leather jacket plays out for you for size 52. I actually wanted to buy.. but didn't have the measurement so afraid to take the plunge.

I actually have the cotton version that was done like 4 years ago.. and that was size 48.. very amazing cut. I saw the same cut in library last season in creamy white... but size also 48.. very tight when I zipped out and they were still trying to sell it to me... so I kind of was annoyed.. plus it was a very thick and tight leather.. it will take a long time to wear it to your body shape.. so I would love to know how this season leather is like and how it fits you.. because I am actually about the same size as you are.. I am still juggling whether to buy green or black....[:P]

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

got a bunch of 45rpm stuff for the girlfriend

Comment

• Jshockmtl
                                • Oct 2006

Finally got a Neil Barrett leather jacket. Its the multi-pocket beaten one in black! So happy about this

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎