X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Venus in Furs
    Banned
    • Aug 2009

Thanks man, I need to start posting more pics. I have a fairly small wardrobe though, so I don't wanna bore people in the WAYWT thread

Comment

• jcotteri
      • Jun 2008

A humble and small wardrobe is much nicer than a vast and uneeded one.
      WTB: This

Comment

• Mail-Moth
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by jcotteri View Post
        A humble and small wardrobe is much nicer than a vast and uneeded one.
        Wise words.
        I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• galia
          • Jun 2009

Celine did have an identity. It was just a very conservative and boring one. When I was a kid I remember it was the epitomy of "mommy wear" to me (I went to school in the most conservative environment imaginable, and I don't think my mom owns even one Celine piece)

I agree about Phoebe though. Girl can do no wrong

Comment

• klue
            • Apr 2009

wow Venus... that is probably the best leather jacket I have ever seen on a person. So very beautiful. I would seriously sell everything I have + my soul for that piece lulz. Excellent cop mate.

I apologise for the silly question but is that the same jacket that Klang is selling?

Comment

• Venus in Furs
              Banned
              • Aug 2009

It's the same jacket in the same size, it's not his one though, I think he's still selling

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

how big was the damage?
                From what i heard here on the forum (I handled a size 50 back at KH and that one was hell of stiffness) there are softer versions and stiffer versions, how is yours?
                And what size do you wear normally, lets say in CCP blazers and...Rick leathers?

This is one of the best fits i have seen on this jacket and it really makes me think of getting Klangs...and this one seems not bulky at all so i assume its the softer version...
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• klue
                  • Apr 2009

Ah, thanks man. Wish I could afford it.

Once again, very very nice. You won't ever need another leather, ever. Told the gf to combine all the xmas+bday presents for the next 10 years and just get me that

Comment

• anatomicut
                    • Jun 2009

WOW AMAZING
                    MAY I KNOW HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR PLEASE ?

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                    It's the same jacket in the same size, it's not his one though, I think he's still selling

Comment

• fenrost
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

awesome fit venus.. serious grail.. i was lucky enough to see it last week... :p

Originally posted by anatomicut View Post
                      WOW AMAZING
                      MAY I KNOW HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY FOR PLEASE ?
                      All i can say is ballers only. 1 ccp fencing/classics = 3x any ro/julius leather jacket, in retail.
                      Last edited by fenrost; 12-20-2009, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                        how big was the damage?
                        From what i heard here on the forum (I handled a size 50 back at KH and that one was hell of stiffness) there are softer versions and stiffer versions, how is yours?
                        And what size do you wear normally, lets say in CCP blazers and...Rick leathers?

This is one of the best fits i have seen on this jacket and it really makes me think of getting Klangs...and this one seems not bulky at all so i assume its the softer version...
                        It's interesting you say that. This is my first CCP piece and I was expecting that kind of restrictive struggle associated with many of his garments. Surprisingly, however, this was quite comfortable and very wearable. Although, there's an almost sadomasochistic pressure on the throat when you have it zipped up the whole way. It's a 'juicy' calf leather which is obviously the softer version, although I didn't know there was a stiffer one. As for size, I'm an XS in Rick.

Comment

• Chant
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2008

Great pics Venus, you should post more the WAYWT for sure.
                          Isn't the jacket a reissue from this season ?

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                            Banned
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                            Great pics Venus, you should post more the WAYWT for sure.
                            Isn't the jacket a reissue from this season ?
                            Yeh it is, EM just received it, along with some other leathers, however it's identical to the 07/08 fencing. It also came with the FW 07/08 booklet. This one is number 1 of 3. I'm not sure who the other two went to, EM just got the one.

Is there actually a different version of the fencing for this year, or are they all reissues? I know EM asked for the zip to be changed to the other side for right hand pull, although this, obviously, was not done

Comment

• seenmy
                              • May 2009

amazing jacket,i was gutted when i heard the one arriving at EM wast a 48 and my search went on one just popped up on yjp and my heart jumped again but it was a 44

Comment

• fenrost
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Venus in Furs View Post
                                Yeh it is, EM just received it, along with some other leathers, however it's identical to the 07/08 fencing. It also came with the FW 07/08 booklet. This one is number 1 of 3. I'm not sure who the other two went to, EM just got the one.

Is there actually a different version of the fencing for this year, or are they all reissues? I know EM asked for the zip to be changed to the other side for right hand pull, although this, obviously, was not done
                                i think it's a reissue, i was checking all the ccp leather jacket and only saw the fencing as 07/08..

the classics horse leather, like Atelier has.. are 09, and of course the high collar gloved leather jacket is 09.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎