X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • oncebornyoucanthide
    Banned
    • Apr 2009

Question: if this guy is 185CM / 6'1", has a chest of 99CM / 39" and waist of 81CM / 32"; what size is the julius jacket he's wearing? I've been answered it's a 2...what do you guys think?

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

No way. Unless it's intentionally an oversized piece, I'd say size 3 or larger.

For reference, I'm 6'1, 30" waist and my size 2 Julius moto fits like a 2nd skin.

edit - this pic shows how ridiculously large this jacket is on this fellow...

Not the way it's intended to fit (in my opinion at least).
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• (((o
        • May 2009

What are Siki Im's sizes like? 1 = 44/XS, 2 = 46/S and so on?
        i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by oncebornyoucanthide View Post
          Question: if this guy is 185CM / 6'1", has a chest of 99CM / 39" and waist of 81CM / 32"; what size is the julius jacket he's wearing? I've been answered it's a 2...what do you guys think?
          I'm about his size, and would take a 3 or 4 in Julius jackets. this is what a 2 looks like on me, as you can see its very fitted in the chest.

so I would say that based on the picture, the jacket looks like a 4-5, or his measurements are way off.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
            Banned
            • Apr 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
            I'm about his size, and would take a 3 or 4 in Julius jackets. this is what a 2 looks like on me, as you can see its very fitted in the chest.

so I would say that based on the picture, the jacket looks like a 4-5, or his measurements are way off.

model measurements I took from his agency website, Layers gave me the size he's wearing of the jacket (2). Since on their website the largest size they have is 3 - and as far as I can remember they didn't stock a 4 - I assume that the correct answer should be 3. This if they shoot pics using the items they have in stock. But I agree with you, my guess would be a 4-5

I'm 182 cm and I 'd like to obtain that oversize effect, that's why I'm asking. Hlorenzo is the only webstore that's listing a 4; 5 i've never seen... 3 I'm afraid would be too small on the chest and short on sleeves and back

Comment

• emixam
              • Oct 2008

any info on Yohji Yamamoto lace-ups sizing ?

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

model measurements I took from his agency website, Layers gave me the size he's wearing of the jacket (2). Since on their website the largest size they have is 3 - and as far as I can remember they didn't stock a 4 - I assume that the correct answer should be 3. This if they shoot pics using the items they have in stock. But I agree with you, my guess would be a 4-5

I'm 182 cm and I 'd like to obtain that oversize effect, that's why I'm asking. Hlorenzo is the only webstore that's listing a 4; 5 i've never seen... 3 I'm afraid would be too small on the chest and short on sleeves and back
                thats strange.. I wonder if his measurements are just off or what. he doesn't look 6'1" but then again I know I look shorter in pictures so its hard to say. but either way, a 2 shouldn't look like that on someone that size.

I don't think the 3 would necessarily be too small for you, as you can see the 2 I'm wearing isn't that short and I'm 183-4cm. it probably won't be oversized though if thats what you're going for.
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• oncebornyoucanthide
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                  thats strange.. I wonder if his measurements are just off or what. he doesn't look 6'1" but then again I know I look shorter in pictures so its hard to say. but either way, a 2 shouldn't look like that on someone that size.

I don't think the 3 would necessarily be too small for you, as you can see the 2 I'm wearing isn't that short and I'm 183-4cm. it probably won't be oversized though if thats what you're going for.

as you say size 3 might work for me...I'm afraid of the supertight "salami" effect though

I'm not superskinny, I wear L in Rick leather and 52 in all major brands

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

as you say size 3 might work for me...I'm afraid of the supertight "salami" effect though

I'm not superskinny, I wear L in Rick leather and 52 in all major brands
                    I'd go with a 4 personally.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• jskidder1
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by (((o View Post
                      What are Siki Im's sizes like? 1 = 44/XS, 2 = 46/S and so on?
                      0 = 44/xs and so on.

Comment

• shah
                        • Jul 2009

Is it generally advisable to size up on Odyn Vovk jackets and shirts ?

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

No (as far as I know), although some of his pieces (especially t-shirts) are meant to fit oversized and I would reccommend sizing down.
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• zxc4030
                            • Aug 2009

What size should I go for RO trainers if I wear size 9.5 in chucks?
                            some say RO sneakers run a size bigger and others say they fit true to size. need a clear answer from RO experts !

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Can anyone help with Miharayasuhiro sizing (clothing)? Good idea to go up a size?

Comment

• martin
                                • Jul 2008

zxc4030

In my opinion you should get your regular size. Atleast if its the "old school" sneakers with the high tounge. When I tried to size down I couldnt even get my foot in the shoes.

Im thinking of getting the "chucks" version of the sneakers, do you guys know how they fit?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎