X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Purity
    • Apr 2007

Re: Help finding.....

The problem with ordering from lvr is that when i get it i have to pay 25 + 10 percent of the item value (customs etc), so it won't be a very good deal.

Comment

• winQ
      Banned
      • Dec 2006

Looking for this particular LUC piece or something similar in a 44/46.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="Purity"]The problem with ordering from lvr is that when i get it i have to pay 25 + 10 percent of the item value (customs etc), so it won't be a very good deal.[/quote]

you could always have someone forward it to you and mark the value significantly down, I've done this for a couple of people ordering from europe.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="mike b"]

[quote user="Purity"]The problem with ordering from lvr is that when i get it i have to pay 25 + 10 percent of the item value (customs etc), so it won't be a very good deal.[/quote]

you could always have someone forward it to you and mark the value significantly down, I've done this for a couple of people ordering from europe.

[/quote]

Or you could order straight through RO's store in Paris as they mark all shipments as samples. :)
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"][quote user="mike b"]

[/quote]

Or you could order straight through RO's store in Paris as they mark all shipments as samples. :)

[/quote]

Now THAT is some of the best news I've heard all day! Thanks Cas!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Haha, no worries. Dark was the one who informed me about it as I'm looking to order some stuff from the RO store. But without the customs charge, there should be some significant savings to be had. I'm unsure on what shipping charges are, but I do know they use Fed Ex (overnight, 2 day, 3 day).

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

wow thats some interesting info, didnt know they did orders!

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• H-R
                  • May 2007

so the paris RO store takes off VAT and marks the shipment as samples? that sounds like the best of both worlds.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="H-R"]so the paris RO store takes off VAT and marks the shipment as samples? that sounds like the best of both worlds.[/quote]

I think I just sense disturbance in the force from the collective SZ gasp. [:D]

On a different note, where can I get this belt? Preferably in stark white, or deep black.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                      • Dec 2006

Yea and the cool thing is, all the SA's speak perfect English.

Comment

• pactum
                        • Oct 2006

Verynice stylezeitgeist is up and running again! I´m not a regular poster but i still enjoy this community very much! [;)]

Anyway, I´m looking for this white RO vest (or what to call it)from the current fall/winter-season. Has anyone seen this in store and know the retail price?

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

They had it in Paris in I think Dust or black.... don't recall the price but if I had to guess a bit, I'd say around 800 euro.

I'm not a big fan of it... not a flattering piece at all haha

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• pactum
                            • Oct 2006

You are just about right. I contacted the store today and it was 720 euro. They only had it in black though. I agree that the piece itself is not flattering at all but together with that jacket with big ziphood (shown in the campaign on the website) it´s perfect. I have that particular jacket so I wanted this vest aswell, but not in black. Well well, i´ll see what happens.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Hehe, cool my memory hasn't failed me then :)

They have this other coat that I think is one of the best deals this season. A long sleeve padded coat with all sorts of velcro flaps on the upper front and a foldaway high collar that closes with velcro as well. It's seriously an amazing piece and like 900 euro. Good deal!

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Hehe, cool my memory hasn't failed me then :)

They have this other coat that I think is one of the best deals this season. A long sleeve padded coat with all sorts of velcro flaps on the upper front and a foldaway high collar that closes with velcro as well. It's seriously an amazing piece and like 900 euro. Good deal!

[/quote]

Ha, that jacket was on mindtrive's website for all of one day before being sold out! Sick looking jacket though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎