Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Casius
    • Dec 2006

Re: Help finding...Attachmentesque handbag?

[quote user="Hewmiri"]

p.s I'm also looking for raf zipper boots in size 44/45 but I guess they're all gone!
    [/quote]

I could have sworn Kavaj was selling the Raf boots. Not sure if they sold or not, but shoot him a pm.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Hewmiri
      • Feb 2007

his are size 43 :)

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

this coat in 44 (or 42 if they make it that small?), any colour i guess... there was one on y!j but it was a bit expensive and juussstttt when i decided to bite the bullet on it somebody (through juno no less) bought it. ]:

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

[quote user="Hewmiri"]his are size 43 :)[/quote]

Ah, damn, one size off! I would just keep checking Y! Jp or hit up people you know who have em, lol. Bribing might work.

Comment

• sbw4224
            • Sep 2006

Does anyone know any other stores in the US other than A that picked this jacket up?

It's a great jacket and fits me really well, but I just can't justify the price on it - I'm dreaming/hoping that some random store bought it in Idaho and I can buy it come sale time.

Comment

• Casius
              • Dec 2006

Well there is Marios in Seattle (just found out they carry RO), I don't know if they ordered that jacket, but I'm sure a lot of thier RO is going to be around come sale time.

Comment

• dontbecruel
                • Sep 2006

Hewmiri, any reason you haven't already bought these?

Comment

• Hewmiri
                  • Feb 2007

HOLY CRAP how did I miss those? how? I do not know. maybe because I only look at ebay.com? I am stupid. I thought ebay.com was everything pooled into one site!

k freaking out now but.

silly question: size 44 is usually 10.5 US which should fit me but the seller says 44/10 US. is this bad? does anyone know how these fit?

thank you!! and please don't buy them!!

Comment

• drexl
                    • Sep 2006

Re: Help finding...Attachment?

[quote user="kompressorkev"]

here's a few sites, though most of them, except the first moongate and over-weblinks, are from s/s 07 i believe, not from the new f/w 07/08 collection. seems to be more jeans/hoodies/t-shirts than thelookbook pieces. the lookbook was really great though, wish that more places stocked the full line! The Archive in SF has some nice Attachment pieces, i think a few leathers and jackets (and accessories) even. small but focused and great buy. Either Arthuror David are great to work with, very knowledgable and helpful, just give them a call soon, cause they didn't order many sizes. if you are going to orderfrom a website or throughArchive by phone, know that Attachment runs a bit small, at least on the pieces i've tried. normally i'm a size 3/38/48, but in Attachment i'm a 4 for sure. there was an awesome longblazer/jacket with a hook-eye closure, with a short collar that was very fitted, i absolutely loved it but it was a bit out of my range. i haven't seen those pieces online, however.

f/w 07/08: http://www.moongate.biz/ATTACHMENT07AW01.html
                    s/s 07: http://www.moongate.biz/mens07ss01.html (not all attachment, but several pieces in there)
                    f/w 07/08: http://www.over-web.com/topics/all/a...achment_1.html
                    s/s 07: http://www.over-web.com/topics/all/a...achment_1.html (not much left)
                    new and past season: http://www.stilly.co.jp/article/archives/attachment/
                    not sure which season: http://www.arthur.gr.jp/tsuhan/cgis/...re_id=00000024(not much)

some blogs are releasing prices about incoming f/w items, anything you're looking for in particular?

[/quote]

Wow, thanks a bunch Kev! (too bad alot of them only have the non-lookbook pieces so far)

I was looking for the wide collared trenchcoat and the hook closure blazer:

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

they run TTS. the 45 was too big for me, and the44 is perfect.

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

And this thread comes through again! Good price on those boots as well.

Comment

• kompressorkev
                          • Dec 2006

[quote user="drexl"]

Wow, thanks a bunch Kev! (too bad alot of them only have the non-lookbook pieces so far)

I was looking for the wide collared trenchcoat and the hook closure blazer:

[/quote]

yea drexl, i wish they had more lookbook pieces availableonline. the blazer from Archive i was talking about was the bottom one you posted, look 16, but in black. i sized up so the jacket was a little longerbody onme, but i loved it. haven't seen it for sale online, and i don't think Atelier has it up online yet, though they may stock it. Archive had a few items in store that i haven't seen for sale online outside the lookbook...not sure if they had the trenchcoat, buti saw they had a rack of Attachment and Viridi-Anne, w/ a few jackets/coats. if you do call Archive, tell them Kevin sent you; they are really nice andhelpfulthere. prices are very slightly less than Number (n)ine. anyway, i hope you find those pieces.

Comment

• bellapietra1501
                            • Sep 2006

i didnt know where to post this so i am posting it here. does anybody know how to contact Maxfields in LA via email?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

As far as I know, they don't have an email for the store. I have thier business card in my wallet and there isn't anything on there. (which seems really odd this day and age.)

Comment

• DHC
                                • Jul 2007

Has anyone ordered anything from boutiquew.com? Do they deliver to the states? If someone can answer yes to both questions, could you please advise as to how I can go about placing an order? Thank you.
                                Originally posted by Faust
                                fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎