The hook closure blazer is at Komakino in Vancouver

www.komakino.ca

For purchasing information please email campbell@darklandsberlin.com

Comment

• Chim
      • Dec 2006

Re: Help finding...Attachment?

[quote user="irrlicht"][quote user="Chim"]

Hey guys, just got a terrible haircut and I want to hide it as much as possible. Does anybody here know where I can still find one of those past season Number Nine wide balloon knit beanies? The ones that have two layers, and the outer layer is larger /slouchier than the inside? The inside layer had a different color too, like red/white, etc.

Thanks SZ!

[/quote]

if you want one in red/white... i got it for sale.

[/quote]

sent you a friendly PM! thanks a bunch

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Does anyone know the price of the triangular waist pack by MA+ from last season and if any place around still has it? Not sure if Atelier sold out of it in black....

Just wondering if it is under $1k (prrrrrobably not though haha).

Also, anyone have an idea in regards to how much the double layered coat and the throne collared coat from this season MA+ cost and how they fit? I know Joey said one of them fit a bit boxy on him. Makes me wary of making a phone order on either especially since I'm not too certain of the MA+ silhouette.

Thanks guys!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• hanajibu
          • Jan 2007

Throne collared coat is $3200. Atelier sold the 46 already (my size) so I had to try the 48 (same as what the model is wearing, I'm guessing). It fit really well, a bit longer in the overall length but the sleeves and shoulders were perfect. Not boxy at all.

I didn't inquire about the double layered coat but I'm guessing around the same? The 46 was definitely rigid, almost tight, in the shoulders, but the sleeves and overall length were fine.

Comment

• Casius
            • Dec 2006

Yea, Joey tried on the hooded coat. I'm the same boat as you Albert, I have to try it on in person and see it (especially that color) to be able to spend that money.

Also, I'm pretty sure he made those bags again for this season, I just don't know who ordered them. Mattotti Japan has one in a dark dark brown for 195,000 Yen. (So I think you're looking at over a grand)

Lewisme bought one through Atelier though, so he probably knows the price a bit better. :)
            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• DHC
              • Jul 2007

The double layer coat is also $3200.
              Originally posted by Faust
              fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• baizilla
                • Sep 2006

Re: Help finding... Raf Simons suit?

Hey guys,

does anyone know where I might be able to get a blacktwo or one button Raf suit in sz 46?

thanks in advance.

Comment

• bellapietra1501
                  • Sep 2006

i would try yahoo auctions if you want a good deal. i have looked into one and the prices are well below retail. http://list2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp...-category.html

Comment

• HWith
                    • May 2007

Has anyone seen this Burberry Prorsum cardigan sweater anywhere? How much is it? I hope it isn't as ridiculously priced as the Raf Simons
                    gauntlet gloves, although I'm afraid it just might be. :-/

Comment

• CHRIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006

it's around$2500 at barneys. fuckkkkkkk.

Comment

• HWith
                        • May 2007

Haha, oh well, and I was hoping to buy it along with the Raf Simons gauntlet gloves... guess not...

Comment

• CHRIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2006

RO combat boots.

so apparently no one in the states bought those rick owens combat boots this season. not atelier, maxfield, or alan bilzerian. barneys did, in brown though, ugh. komakino keeps telling me to call back, but other than the aforementioned stores, am i forgetting any? i fear that i may have to order them directly from paris.

ALSO, that dries asymmetrical cardigan... no one has it! i've called every dries stockist i can find. has anyone seen it?

both have been on the top of my fall wishlist for months... =(

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

Re: RO combat boots.

Chris, didn't someone say that the RO Paris flagship would ship overseas and mark items as samples?

They may be your best bet yet. Just use Skype to call them and it'll be close to free to make that phone call.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ionn26
                              • Feb 2007

Chris be careful, they will not declare it lower value, so you will hit by duty when it comes to USA

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

I remember Dark telling me he didn't get charged for customs when his came in from Paris.
                                But that's really weird that no one is carrying them (I kinda wanna see the brown ones though, haha). Honestly though, I would just order them through RO Paris so you're assured to get them. They're 850 Euro and they do not deduct tax for you, also the shipping is a whopping 100 Euro (no matter what you order) so you may want to order a few more things..haha.

I'm also looking for that Dries cardigan as well. I was hoping Barneys might get it in, I'm gonna wait till mid-late Sept. when most stores will have thier full F/W stock. I wouldn't give up hope though.
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎