X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • badseeds
    • Mar 2007

Re: Help finding.....Julius & viridi-anne

i believe i have seen someone here putthose cloak jeans on ebay. dunno whether they sold or not...

very interested in marjan pejoski 07aw stuff... not the high heels tho. :) any carriers in the states? TIA.

Comment

• soultek
      • Feb 2007

Re: Help finding.....Julius & viridi-anne

[quote user="mustard"]

Looking for this season's Cloak black jeans in a sz. 34. Does the Cloak boutique/Barney's have any left and at what price? I'm not from the US unfortunately.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Opening Ceremony in Los Angeles had some of these on sale. Donno about size 34 though. Call them.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

Re: Help finding personal planner

anyone have any good suggestions for a nice plain leather personal planner?
        Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Re: Help finding personal planner

[quote user="ddohnggo"]anyone have any good suggestions for a nice plain leather personal planner?
          [/quote]

Valextra! Semi-kidding - their prices make M.A.'s look good. Filofax does good ones, or maybe just see what Yoox has?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• drexl
            • Sep 2006

Help finding...Attachment?

Anyone know where to buy Attachment stuff online besides Mindtrive and Oneness-article? Couple of pieces from their lookbook I'm really looking to get...

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

Re: Help finding...Attachment?

drexl, i just e-mailed the archive in sf to get a list of their stock. kompressorkev got a piece from them and the prices seem great. i'll give everyone a heads up once i get a reply.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• drexl
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]drexl, i just e-mailed the archive in sf to get a list of their stock. kompressorkev got a piece from them and the prices seem great. i'll give everyone a heads up once i get a reply.
                [/quote]

Great, do keep us posted! I'm glad that prices aren't that bad, I got a bit scared when the guys at Atelier said pricing was gonna be similar to N(N).

Comment

• badseeds
                  • Mar 2007

drexl, kumakino in vancouver also carries attachment. dunno whether they have received f/w stuff tho. Campbell isa great guy.

Comment

• drexl
                    • Sep 2006

[quote user="badseeds"]drexl, kumakino in vancouver also carries attachment. dunno whether they have received f/w stuff tho. Campbell isa great guy.[/quote]

Oh yeah, forgot about that place, I'll email them up! Thanks badseeds!

Comment

• badseeds
                      • Mar 2007

you are very welcome drexl.

im told attachment never goes on sale at Kumakino, correct me if im wrong.

And words on marjan pejoski stocklists? need something from fw07 collection badly. thanks.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="badseeds"]

you are very welcome drexl.

im told attachment never goes on sale at Kumakino, correct me if im wrong.

And words on marjan pejoski stocklists? need something from fw07 collection badly. thanks.

[/quote]

Perhaps email them? info@marjanpejoski.com

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kavaj
                          • Sep 2006

Where do I get my hands on some Guidi boots?

In Europe/US...

Thanks!

Comment

• badseeds
                            • Mar 2007

Faust thanks for reminding me of that. I did write some emails, but got no response... I might have to call 'em later. ; (

Comment

• kompressorkev
                              • Dec 2006

[quote user="drexl"]Anyone know where to buy Attachment stuff online besides Mindtrive and Oneness-article? Couple of pieces from their lookbook I'm really looking to get...
                              [/quote]

here's a few sites, though most of them, except the first moongate and over-weblinks, are from s/s 07 i believe, not from the new f/w 07/08 collection. seems to be more jeans/hoodies/t-shirts than thelookbook pieces. the lookbook was really great though, wish that more places stocked the full line! The Archive in SF has some nice Attachment pieces, i think a few leathers and jackets (and accessories) even. small but focused and great buy. Either Arthuror David are great to work with, very knowledgable and helpful, just give them a call soon, cause they didn't order many sizes. if you are going to orderfrom a website or throughArchive by phone, know that Attachment runs a bit small, at least on the pieces i've tried. normally i'm a size 3/38/48, but in Attachment i'm a 4 for sure. there was an awesome longblazer/jacket with a hook-eye closure, with a short collar that was very fitted, i absolutely loved it but it was a bit out of my range. i haven't seen those pieces online, however.

f/w 07/08: http://www.moongate.biz/ATTACHMENT07AW01.html
                              s/s 07: http://www.moongate.biz/mens07ss01.html (not all attachment, but several pieces in there)
                              f/w 07/08: http://www.over-web.com/topics/all/a...achment_1.html
                              s/s 07: http://www.over-web.com/topics/all/a...achment_1.html (not much left)
                              new and past season: http://www.stilly.co.jp/article/archives/attachment/
                              not sure which season: http://www.arthur.gr.jp/tsuhan/cgis/...re_id=00000024(not much)

some blogs are releasing prices about incoming f/w items, anything you're looking for in particular?

Comment

• Hewmiri
                                • Feb 2007

Re: Help finding...Attachmentesque handbag?

I'm looking for a handbag that has a similar shape to this bag but on a lower budget ($200?):

has anyone got any ideas?

p.s I'm also looking for raf zipper boots in size 44/45 but I guess they're all gone!

(and I live in London)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎