• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Re: Help finding.....

Mike, Barneys has it.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Piffen
      • Aug 2007

Hi guys!

I just got to ask.. Is there any chance that I actually could afford any of the wool wraps from Number (N)ine F/W 07-08, meaning - how much are they, anyone? If it turns out, against all odds,that I do- is there any chance I can get my hands on them? Since I live in Europe and feel like London is the furthest I'm willing to travel go get my hands on one, have I got any chance, at all? Really would appreciate some creativity here.. [66]

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iw...?slideIndex=22

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iw...?slideIndex=24

Pictuers, as you all can see, borrowed from Atelier..

Also, while I'm at it.. Does anyone know if the Rick Owens shorts (F/W07-08)displayed on Ateliers site are available somewhere in Europe or perhaps even better, in any webshop shipping to Sweden?

http://web.mac.com/ateliernewyork/iw...?slideIndex=69

Picture borrowed from Atelier, once again..

If someone has tried the the wool wraps on or perhaps have been wearingthemfor a while I really would like some opinions; fit, is there an ideal height/bodytype, does the wraps stay in place or slide down your hips before you can say Töreboda etc.. Also I wonder if there is any chance any of the items I'm interested in will be out for sale during the time to come? Should this London/Europe/webshop thing fail I suppose maybe I could use Fausts proxy and still not be ruined or something..[73]

Anyway, thanks a lot for taking your time!

Comment

• CHRIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2006

honestly, if you dont have alot of money to spend, i wouldnt invest much on those wraps.

Comment

• Piffen
          • Aug 2007

Well everything is relative (I hope that's the correct translation anyway).. ^^

So I think I would like to decide that myself. :)

Don't get me wrong, but I hope you get my point, I certainly get yours. :)

Comment

• CHRIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2006

nah, i totally understand!

anyways, i think atelier is charging around $450 for it? there was a thread on superfuture about finding cheaper alternatives for that exact wrap... dont remember if anybody found one or not.

Comment

• Piffen
              • Aug 2007

Thanks a lot! :)

That's definitely within my pricerange, not that I'm made out of cash or anything,quite the opposite really, but I would've spent that amount of money on something else instead anywayI suppose. Can't say I spend my weekends working just for the fun of it..^^

So does anyone know of any retailers in Europe? Upcoming sales in US or Europe or other, via proxy available retailers? Just let me know!

Again, thanks. :)

Comment

• MikeN
                • Nov 2007

[quote user="Faust"]Mike, Barneys has it.
                [/quote]

Oooh, any idea if it will be included in the sale? Thanks.

Comment

• prednisone
                  • Nov 2007

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="prednisone"]

Hi all,

First time poster but I've been reading this board for the past couple months, and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I've been looking for a Julius twist shirt and can't seem to find anything bigger than a size 2 on yahoo auction jp. I usually wear a US medium and my chest is 38" so I think I'd need a 3. Can anyone point me in the right direction of where I might be able to get my hands on some Julius goods? Preferably below retail, thanks!

[/quote]

Where are you located?

[/quote]

I'm in Texas, more specifically College Station and Houston

FS: Julius FW05 leather fencing jacket sz 3

Comment

• Liberation1945
                    • Jun 2007

Re: help finding

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="Liberation1945"]need help locating the leather junya jacket in the perfecto style...i
                    need a small(maybe xsmall but i think the smallest was small?) and
                    everywhere i check seems to only have large and xlarge...pleeeeaaase
                    someone helpppppp.[/quote]

What
                    do you mean by perfecto - the classic motorcycle jacket? Like
                    this? If so, there is a ton of 'em in New York (not sure about the
                    sizes). Call Barneys Co-Op on Madison, Bloomingdales in Soho, IF
                    boutique on Grand St. and the CDG boutique in Chelsea.

[/quote]

yup
                    the junya jackets in that style...barneys doesnt have the size although
                    it'd be perfect if i bought it at a barneys cause they're on sale...i
                    didnt check bloomingdales but i'm doubting they have it even if they do
                    carry junya...i'll check it out though, thanks.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="MikeNouveau"][quote user="Faust"]Mike, Barneys has it.
                      [/quote]

Oooh, any idea if it will be included in the sale? Thanks.

[/quote]

It's possible. You should call them.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• justine
                        • Jan 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

What do you mean by perfecto - the classic motorcycle jacket? Like this? If so, there is a ton of 'em in New York (not sure about the sizes). Call Barneys Co-Op on Madison, Bloomingdales in Soho, IF boutique on Grand St. and the CDG boutique in Chelsea. [/quote]

Or the Leatherman on Christopher Street!

Comment

• Davie
                          • Nov 2007

Cloak SS07

Anywhere I can still find the Cloak jeans from SS07 season, specifically the grey greaser ones in sz 30. I heard somewhere these were on sale a while ago.

Comment

• justine
                            • Jan 2007

In NYC:

I'm really seriously looking for this Rick Owens leather jacket from this season: (without the hoodie): http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=46I&CodCo llezione=0EH&CodArticolo=3

Size M or L. It has a high collar, fits tight. I think someone on this forum bought it and posted pics too.

Barneys had it, but they ran out too quickly for me, same with LuisaViaRoma.com ... any help?

Thanks.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="justine"]

In NYC:

I'm really seriously looking for this Rick Owens leather jacket from this season: (without the hoodie): http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=46I&CodCo llezione=0EH&CodArticolo=3

Size M or L. It has a high collar, fits tight. I think someone on this forum bought it and posted pics too.

Barneys had it, but they ran out too quickly for me, same with LuisaViaRoma.com ... any help?

Thanks.

[/quote]

Try Jeffrey

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ionn26
                                • Feb 2007

SO... anyone know where I can locate a Number Nine Jeans on sale in USA. I doubt that Number nine and Atelier will have my sizes. I need a size 5 for that label. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎