• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MetroBulotDodo View Post
    For next season's reference: on the last day of the private sale @ the corner, you can use your private sale code on top of the 30% public discounts. I got a few things for 51% off.

Re: Barneys: if anyone needs anything from a designer they carry. i.e. RO *before* it goes on sale and can't get someone to find it and hide it, PM me. We can get a list together and have my PA pull it, usually a week before the stuff goes on sale.

MBD
    Now, that is comradery
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
      How come theCorner are offering both public and private sales to US customers but absolutely nothing for EU customers?

The PRIVATE@FW10 was only intended for people in the US and if you change your country to USA you can see that US customers also get discounts on nearly all FW items as well. As noted above, you guys can get over 50% off already whilst we are expected to still pay full price.
      We go through the same question every season, lol. I think it's because some EU countries mandate the sales start on a certain day, so it probably includes internet as well.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• david s
        • Jul 2010

ps to Barneys post

got some PMs about the Augustas @ Barneys, best thing to do is call them, early in the day, later in the day they are usually too busy with people on the floor

212.826.8900 is the number, ask for Men's Designer Shoes, 3rd Fl, finally they have 3 more models available than what is shown online. They only show two models as being on sale online
        It's absolutely Hedious!
        shy poser

Comment

• kiddcao
          • Jan 2010

For next season's reference: on the last day of the private sale @ the corner, you can use your private sale code on top of the 30% public discounts. I got a few things for 51% off.

Re: Barneys: if anyone needs anything from a designer they carry. i.e. RO *before* it goes on sale and can't get someone to find it and hide it, PM me. We can get a list together and have my PA pull it, usually a week before the stuff goes on sale.

MBD
          I just got an email about the 30% sales but nothing about the private sales. Do you have any idea that I could get extra off it like what you did? btw i am currently in U.S

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

Thanks! I just saved $100 on a pair of shoes I ordered last week with the coupon, just ordered the same size again with extra discount! I wonder if they can cancel the old order since it hasn't shipped yet...

MBD
            music

Comment

• premierminister
              • Jul 2008

I think TheCorner deactivated the code for Germany. Last week I ordered several RO pieces with 30%, now the code is not working anymore.

Comment

• kiddcao
                • Jan 2010

does anyone have the code?..i want to buy some glove and wallet

Comment

• jamesd
                  • Sep 2008

from earlier in this thread:

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
                  I got an email from the Corner announcing their private sale. Unfortunately I cannot log-in and the code they provided -- PRIVATE@FW10 -- generates an "invalid code" message. Anyone else experiencing similar problems?

Comment

• thecure
                    • May 2008

I work for Nordstrom and all of Balenciaga, Dries Van Noten, Rick Owens, Valentino, Stella and Celine went to 40% off and a lot of Cavalli, Jean Paul Gaultier and Carolina Herrera went to 60%.
                    I love all what we have for Rick Owens, if any of the ladies have any questions on what we have just PM me.

Comment

• sagill1119
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      bump on this.

also, any dates for their pre-sales/sales? stalking a few things...
                      keep bumping on this one?

does anyone know?

Comment

• vznheir
                        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by david s View Post
                        got some PMs about the Augustas @ Barneys, best thing to do is call them, early in the day, later in the day they are usually too busy with people on the floor

212.826.8900 is the number, ask for Men's Designer Shoes, 3rd Fl, finally they have 3 more models available than what is shown online. They only show two models as being on sale online
                        ask for howard, he's my fave SA at the NYC store. word has it that other designer kicks will be 40% off first week of december

Comment

• david s
                          • Jul 2010

damir doma on gilt

through the 29 nov

ps : yeah just posted thought some people might be interested, there was some good demeulemeester stuff there a couple of months ago
                          Last edited by david s; 11-24-2010, 08:28 PM. Reason: added a ps:
                          It's absolutely Hedious!
                          shy poser

Comment

• endersgame
                            • Aug 2009

what are you guys buying? there's nothing good..

Comment

• Lane
                              • Aug 2010

gilt never has the best stuff for any brand.

Comment

• plasmoplas
                                • Sep 2010

DD Gilt

Nothing special is right; all I saw worthwhile was a basic draped tee, since I had a little credit left over to burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎