X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neongud
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
    admin of RO buy/sell group on Facebook kicked me out of the group for selling some RO totebags I had left. I sold one and he decided to ban me :/ that group exists out of 99% teenage posers anyway. You are an idiot
    Agree with the teenager thing, I still find it a great group for buying/selling though.
    Last edited by neongud; 12-16-2014, 02:22 PM. Reason: Name retracted.

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

admin of RO buy/sell group(x) on Facebook kicked me out of the group for selling some RO totebags I had left. I sold one and he decided to ban me :/ that group exists out of 99% teenage posers anyway. x you are an idiot
      i dunno. kind of a dick move to SELL those to kids. on sz we tend to laugh at those ebay sellers who sell totes, hangers, tags... also in the dick move department: getting pissed off about being banned for dick moves and then pulling another one by posting the full name of the admin on sz.
      Last edited by Shucks; 12-16-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

• Monoral
        • Mar 2014

^

Some inception right there

Comment

• 550BC
          • Jan 2013

I give them for free when I sell something or when asked to include one. Why give them away for free when I sold them and people actually buy. (I had 3 left and all 3 got sold for 30euro together) There was another dude selling them and he was allowed. Now thats the dick move Mr. Knows it all aka Shucks. You're the Dick around here for your interest. And he could simply just delete my post instead of banning.
          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

u don't see the problem in posting somebody's full name on the internet just because u're bit annoyed? it's not like he scammed u or anything.

Comment

• 550BC
              • Jan 2013

his SZ name here is Dash so I don't see the problem no as it's basically his real name. I'll admit that I was annoyed when posting this. my totes got sold later today so I don't mind anymore
              a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

then delete his name from ur posts here. i don't think u want ur own private info on the web just cause somebody got annoyed with u over some ridiculous little thing.

Comment

• dash
                  • Jul 2010

but really, there's so many Facebook groups around where people are trying to make money off each other/rip each other off.

I try to make that one that I admin one where people are helping each other out (and has members in it that want to do the same).
                  www.gregdash.net
                  @gregjdash

Comment

• 550BC
                    • Jan 2013

rip each other off? seriously? you're out of your mind. good luck with your group
                    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Fenix
                      • Aug 2010

I give them for free when I sell something or when asked to include one. Why give them away for free when I sold them and people actually buy.
                      Um...because people give them to you for free? Just saying....
                      Originally posted by hausofblaq
                      Grow up.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Kinda have to side with Shucks on this one, 550BC. Always find it strange when people who buy very expensive clothes nickel and dime each other. There is something to be said about not being a scrooge. A certain generosity of spirit, and it does not cost much. Good karma, if you will.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

I sold my RO t-shirt yesterday and included a bag and hanger with it. I include them for free when someones wants one, no problem. Also if I know you personally or have history with the person, I will hand them over for free if I don't need them same goes for the BBS bags. If someone wants to pay for it that I don't know personally, why not? I am not charging 50euro like some people do. I asked 20euro and ended up selling them 10euro a piece. I still got a few left that I use for travelling and putting items away safely. on the other note I do understand what you all are saying and I agree. though I feel like banning me from a group is a bit unneccesary
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Yeah, maybe that was a bit harsh. Though who am I to say...
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Resonkuken
                              • Oct 2012

^ lolz...

I don´t see anything inherently wrong in what 550BC did. Selling a couple of garment bags for 10eu a piece to people who were willing to pay for them is not reprehensible. I have a pretty big bbs garment bag that came with my p13s that I use every other day. To buy something so simple and practical you´d have to spend some money. I find them very useful, so a little money to get one is not a big deal in my opinion.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                                • Jul 2013

Dash seems to be in the wrong for banning 550BC without any warning or anything. 550BC shouldn't have posted his full name though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎