Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DRRRK
    • Aug 2009

My 2014 Rick virus is far from curable. The four things that I bought are classics and mostly second hand. What I was looking for for a week now are, and I can't believe I am writing this word without mentioning "vulgar", GEOBASKETS in black/milk (okay, I mentioned it). What the fuck is happening to me? The desire has calmed down a little now. Friends can't imagine me wearing them just like I did until last week, but will I care for their opinion for longer than just now? I doubt it.

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

^ I was stricken with the same virus late last year, after 7 doses of sneakers I think it's finally starting to subside.

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

Wool knit from Lumen et Umbra FW14 or 200AD?

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• bukka
          • Sep 2011

Was going to post it. Nice reconstructing job.
          Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• DudleyGray
            • Jul 2013

Little things I love about my clothes:

-The way pod shorts rub against the backs of my knees, it's a sensitive area and pleasant feeling, a nice reminder of what I'm wearing.
            -The way my blazer hugs the back of my neck is comforting, and the high button stance makes it so I don't have to unbutton it while seated.
            -When I go out dancing in geos, and the black lights light up the white laces to contrast against the white leather.
            -The secret pockets in the mountain hoodie. Secret pockets in general.
            -When a girl borrows my hoodie and it's so clearly not her style and too big for her, but she looks cute anyways.
            bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• delicious_not
              • Dec 2012

where are the rick turtlenecks, why there are only crewnecks available? i'm talking about these thin, long cotton or viscose blend ones that would be my favorite layering pieces if i could actually buy them again... why they're gone? i love my uniqlo heattech lonsleeves, but i'd like to wear rick's when i wear rick...

Comment

• GucciAmen
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                where are the rick turtlenecks, why there are only crewnecks available? i'm talking about these thin, long cotton or viscose blend ones that would be my favorite layering pieces if i could actually buy them again... why they're gone? i love my uniqlo heattech lonsleeves, but i'd like to wear rick's when i wear rick...
                I actually saw one on LN-CC,

On sale too!

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Almost snagged one for nothing on yoox, even my order went through and then had to be canceled. Motherfuckers.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• delicious_not
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                    I actually saw one on LN-CC,

On sale too!
                    No, i mean like this:

Very thin, very light, something you could layer under that cashmere one you posted, which is pretty thin as well. Tried to google a pic but didn't find any - now it seems to me like they only exist in my mind haha, but i'm sure i saw them a couple of years ago...

The neck opening on these crewnecks he's doing each season are too big for my liking. I feel fucking exposed in them. Wish there were a turtleneck version that gives you the feeling of a second skin.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                      • Sep 2014

I think I just got the exact one your talking about from Creatch in black... I know what you mean, they're quite hard to find, took me a long time to find the right colour/size! Their perfect for layering, that's why I bought it, the adjustability of the length is great! Only issue is, apparently they develop holes very easily.

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

I could've sworn I just saw one of them, but now I have no idea where....
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• wildinthewoods
                          • Feb 2014

l really enjoy polishing leather boots. The smell, the texture, the repetitive motions. I find it very relaxing.
                          After work today I went to the cobbler to pick up two pairs of my boots that were getting vibramed, and I guess he decided to polish them. They looked so lovely that I came home and felt inspired to clean up and polish my partner's and mine daily workhorse boots. I'm happy I finally figured out how to do a matte finish. This photo doesn't do them justice but they looked pretty dirty and thrashed before.

Comment

• VonApelSouce
                            • Apr 2012

"I'm happy I finally figured out how to do a matte finish"

I've been thinking about going for a more matte-look for a pair of Mihara shoes I've got - what's your secret?

Comment

• wildinthewoods
                              • Feb 2014

Originally posted by VonApelSouce View Post
                              "I'm happy I finally figured out how to do a matte finish"

I've been thinking about going for a more matte-look for a pair of Mihara shoes I've got - what's your secret?
                              I got some mink oil based conditioner meant for horse riding boots at a local high quality shop that specializes in riding gear and other farm stuff. But I would't use mink oil based stuff on anything except these boots, it's really difficult to remove if you ever want to give the shine back to your boots.
                              I basically clean with straight up water and a bit of diluted vinegar if they're really dirty and a horsehair brush. Let dry, then rub on a small amount of conditioner and polish with a chamois style cotton cloth. Soft and matte. Works for me.

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by wildinthewoods View Post
                                After work today I went to the cobbler to pick up two pairs of my boots that were getting vibramed, and I guess he decided to polish them. They looked so lovely....
                                I nearly killed my cobbler when he did this

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎