Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DudleyGray
    • Jul 2013

Trying to quit smoking, and the nicotine patch is a god send. Now if only they made a Rickoderm or Rickorette.
    bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

IF YOU WORK FOR CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL, THE SUBSCRIPTION FEE IS $10,000 PER YEAR AND YOU MAY NOT POST IMAGES
      What's that about?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
        What's that about?
        Humor. Google it.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• delicious_not
          • Dec 2012

almost gave up on the idea of wearing all-rick daily. at one point i thought that once you get enough rick to change every day, then you can actually live in it. but now i don't know... maybe that's because i don't have any "causal" items - no leathers, no jeans, no bombers, i'm into rick suiting and rick "monk" (let's put it that way) and that's what i buy, and honestly all this stuff feels too special for an everyday life.

i mean, why should i put on my long hooded cardigan, cropped trousers and creepers if i'll be out for only 10 minutes cause my cat needs some food?

Comment

• schemedream
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
            i mean, why should i put on my long hooded cardigan, cropped trousers and creepers if i'll be out for only 10 minutes cause my cat needs some food?
            Because you can?

Comment

• delicious_not
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by schemedream View Post
              Because you can?
              yes you can, but what's the point? why look like you just got back from the middle-earth after cutting off orcs' heads when you handing a can of friskies to a lady at the cash register? that's how it looks i guess...

Comment

• Halibut
                • Sep 2014

yes you can, but what's the point? why look like you just got back from the middle-earth after cutting off orcs' heads when you handing a can of friskies to a lady at the cash register? that's how it looks i guess...
                I feel like part of the point of wearing stuff like monk Rick out of the house is to not give a fuck and rock the style. In my opinion, if you're gonna buy it, wear it. If you're not confident enough to wear it out of the house even for something as trivial as buying cat food, how are you gonna wear it in a more substantial situation?

Comment

• delicious_not
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Halibut View Post
                  I feel like part of the point of wearing stuff like monk Rick out of the house is to not give a fuck and rock the style. In my opinion, if you're gonna buy it, wear it. If you're not confident enough to wear it out of the house even for something as trivial as buying cat food, how are you gonna wear it in a more substantial situation?
                  To me it's very different. Not sure how to explain it, especially in english... I think you don't need to stand out 24/7 with your clothes. If you're out for cat food, then you should just blend in; if you're entering some high end department store with your girl to buy some nice things - then yeah, time to look super baller and shout "fuck you and your mediocrity" with your extreme rick outfit.

Comment

• 550BC
                    • Jan 2013

Well it's being authentic and true with yourself to show up like that on any occasion out of the house, though I am too lazy to dress up decently for some groceries...
                    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• 550BC
                      • Jan 2013

Did Warg seriously left?
                      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• delicious_not
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
                        Well it's being authentic and true with yourself to show up like that on any occasion out of the house, though I am too lazy to dress up decently for some groceries...
                        it's strange, but the more i buy weird clothes - the more i want to "hide" my personality from time to time. you know, like a billionaire - despite all the money, he shows up in a loose fitting jeans and cheap tee. i feel like the more "normal" i look - the less i reveal about myself to the strangers.

it's particularly strong with rick: that's like my humble, quiet, dark corner luxury - i don't need to flash it out everyday, only when i'm in a mood for "hey clothes, let's have fun and make people wonder who i am and why i wear this and how much i spend on it and where i'm going".

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

Well, seems to me that you got yourself a good reason to buy more Rick. ;)
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• 550BC
                            • Jan 2013

sounds like you see it as cosplay or a costume to me.. a billionaire might want to hide his money status with his clothes, yet he drives a fancy car 9/10 times. You buy these clothes in this particular niche, to show your expression in general. You don't have to go out extreme to show people what you like and how you think imo.. what I ment with my example was, I am not gonna pull out the boots,leather and a shitload of layers just to buy some food for my pet. other than that, I am always dressed the same.
                            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                              if you're entering some high end department store with your girl to buy some nice things - then yeah, time to look super baller and shout "fuck you and your mediocrity" with your extreme rick outfit.

Comment

• derpington
                                • Oct 2009

Delicious_not's Journal. December 6th, 2014: Old Navy sweater in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of H&M and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their Gap and Zara will foam up about their waists and all the plebeians and normies will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎