Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Verdandi
    • Mar 2012

So rumour has it Tisci is on his way to Gucci (wtf?) and apparently both, the Balmain guy and the dude who does HBA are in talks to replace him.
    lavender menace

Comment

• galia
      • Jun 2009

And where is Frida going ?

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
        • May 2014

Originally posted by Verdandi View Post
        So rumour has it Tisci is on his way to Gucci (wtf?) and apparently both, the Balmain guy and the dude who does HBA are in talks to replace him.
        Shayne is a better fit in my book. Much more interesting than Rousteing.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
          Shayne is a better fit in my book. Much more interesting than Rousteing.
          Lol. Dude's not even a designer.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ryanhast
            • Sep 2013

What makes a designer?

Comment

• Landadel
              Banned
              • Jul 2014

What makes a man, Mr. Lebowski?

Comment

• jap808
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by galia View Post
                And where is Frida going ?
                Making more movies with Mr.Franco, maybe

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

The Boris store in NYC is one of the best spaces. In a niche market where stores nearly pride themselves on being uninviting it's refreshing to be offered a beer and thumb through a book while not being badgered by the sales people. A very welcome addition. With the development of soho a block up from rick I with the best for Boris and his team.

Comment

• gregor
                    • Oct 2014

Just in terms of retail space, nothing will compare to Ink in Beijing to me. Or even Sanlitun North. Both are incredible. The Ziggy Chen store in Sanlitun is a thing to behold, and IT Market next door is insane as well.

Awesome city, too. A bit monotonous/sterile in terms of architecture and skyline, but one of my favourite spots in Asia.

Comment

• 550BC
                      • Jan 2013

wtf is health goth
                      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Heartbreaking. Everyone must watch.

VICE is the definitive guide to enlightening information.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• etgreg
                          • Jan 2011

Faust, this is shameful to watch on many levels. I would say/suggest this issue merits a thread of its own.

Comment

• drizzly
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2012

thats awful, i don't own any russel athletic clothing and won't in the future, would like to know more brands that stoop to this crap so i can avoid them

Comment

• Landadel
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2014

The city I live in recently got "blessed" by the opening of a Primark store.
                              The launch was at 6 in the morning, traffic was even denser than usual with teens carrying bags on the edge of bursting through public transportation at 8:00 in the morning. I have yet to step foot into the mall this gate to hell is located in, but friends of mine reported the smell of chemicals is noticeable when standing in front of the three-story-disaster.

I´ve been wondering how one could reach these lost souls and make them realize just what they´re supporting with the purchase of fast fashion, but it´s hard to do so without looking like a party-pooper in their eyes.
                              They'd feel bad for a day, but they´d forget everything by the time they go shopping again.

So I´ve decided to just get banned from Primark – any suggestions on what to do?

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Make t-shirts that say something like "Guess how many people died for this piece of crap" and try to sneak them onto racks all around the store. Be sure to take photos before they get taken out and send the pictures to your local news paper
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎