X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
    ohhhh now I see it! I just realized shuit's head, shoes and watch are shaped like rectangles as well! not to even mention the other shoe which is totally a triangle.
    shuit is merely trying to reflect environment [via] dress

refer to fig. 1a - the rectangular-stone walk-way and subsequent sartorial synergy

-

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
      Banned
      • Jun 2011

enjoy your potato sack circle jerk guys

Comment

• AKA*NYC
        • Nov 2007

LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• Lowrey, how you can forget about chain that show us a nice parabola..

Simpson, it's so stupid.. Half of this forum dress up in a few black rectangles everyday and other half is dreamin about it. Who you are to criticize a well-dressed woman?

Looks great, A! Five nice black rectangles.

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

not that it's a big deal, but yeah, that dress doesn't look very interesting - in that photo at least. i'm with OJ on this one.

Comment

• gavagai
              • May 2010

interesting how well that Harnden works with Rick.

I always thought that piece looked a bit off on the hangar but nice fit.

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                Banned
                • Jun 2011

are you actually that dense? a rectangle is what the male body shape in (in general) while a female one has curves. black rectangles look fine on men but unflattering on women. lol @ you thinking shes a well dressed woman based off that one pic of her in a potato sack? and even if she were a well dressed woman is so superior to other human beings she cant be criticized?

let me guess you throw down your $1,000 jacket on top of puddles for women to walk over too

Originally posted by Jin View Post
                Simpson, it's so stupid.. Half of this forum dress up in a few black rectangles everyday and other half is dreamin about it. Who you are to criticize a well-dressed woman?

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

not liking this at all
                  the crotch of your shorts is too rectangular and you cigar is too circular

on a serious note there is no need for anyone to be offended over this

I cannot really see anything from the pic except i assume they are looking nice because the proportions of the items seems well executed

however the idea of the we dress is superior in all aspects to the point of calling something else a "potato sack" I think different people have different priorities in life and as such some of us place more of a premium on how we dress in certain areas of life than others...............in some circles I am considered "weird and gay" because of my clothing.........
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                    Banned
                    • Jun 2011

do people actually read what you type? you should get a diary buddy

Comment

• widmerpool
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post
                      are you actually that dense? a rectangle is what the male body shape in (in general)
                      Speak for yourself, fat boy.
                      http://asteroidanxiety.bandcamp.com

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

i think this is getting ridiculous

cant we have strong arguments without being disrespectful and resorting to vile words.

I think OJ made some valid points but the mistake that's being made is to argue from a standpoint of opinion and not facts..........

there are different kinds of women and men in the world and they all dress differently and appeal to different kinds of people.

some men like women in potato sacks, some men like women in Mini dresses. the potato sack woman is no better than the woman in the mini dress or the woman with the Gucci bag ..........

I am married, my wife dresses in no way like my "ideal" woman, she actually dresses far from it, but you know what, I dont care nor do I beleive that a woman who wears the things i would like to see my wife wearing is "better" or more appealing than she is.............I would like to think we all know there is more to human beings than damn clothes.........

and Q, I love you but I love the curvy 1950's woman all the more
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                          Banned
                          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by widmerpool View Post
                          Speak for yourself, fat boy.
                          I actually am speaking for the fat boys so this is awkward

Comment

• Shucks
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by merz
                            I've always enjoyed the bit to rick's womens offerings that made a neoclassical connection with grecian tunics and fortuny.. but then, those are the sorts of things that appeal to me in women's dress.
                            please explain how the dress in that photo is anything even remotely resembling neo-classicism or fortuny dresses...

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

now everyone is happy
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

This is the first time I actually LOLd here. Well done.
                                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎