• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Fucking Jacobs
    Who? Brandon Jacobs?
    That Eagles/Giants game was a fun one to watch.

Comment

• theetruscan
      • Jan 2008

Yeah it was. Faust's post was shortly after Jacobs's early fumble, before his otherwise impressive game.
      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ Yep, exactly!

Anyway, at least between McNabb and Nicks it got me into the next round of fantasy playoffs. But Giants, fuck... They just can't deal with Philly lately.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

Chris Johnson is incredible to watch. The man is unreal.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
            Chris Johnson is incredible to watch. The man is unreal.
            Seriously. He is intense.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

Cowboys have been stinking it up but I really think they have a chance of beating the Saints on Saturday. Gonna be a great game.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ hahahahahaha. funny. the only chance they have is if the saints bench all of their starters.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• H-R
                  • May 2007

^ I dunno, I want the Saints to win, but it could be a toss-up. The Saints secondary has been suspect for the past couple weeks, after all they make Falcons' Redman look like an elite QB last week, and Cowboys do have pretty good receivers....

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

Yeah, I know they are playing at home but Washington taking them to OT and Atlanta coming close to beating them with both the second string QB and RB...God's Team is pretty much in a must win or go home situation and I think they will pull it together. Then again, the Saints could just railroad them. Who knows.
                    I still think when the Playoffs come it's the Minnesota Favres to lose.
                    Either way, I'd be satisfied with Favre vs Manning or Brees vs Manning. Though I think there's going to be some surprise teams in there in the end.

Comment

• H-R
                      • May 2007

A perfect playoff for me would have the scenario you outlined above in the SB, with Eagles v. Saints and/or Vikes v. Saints along the way in NFC- that'd be an interesting shootout- and Chargers v. Colts in AFC.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Wow, WTF is wrong with Folk? How do you miss from that distance?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kofi3159
                          • Feb 2009

^^Thats exactly why Dallas will not make the playoffs..
                          Romo is a brilliant QB, but they really need to get a better kicker..

Comment

• laughed
                            • Jul 2009

Cowboys owned the Saints. It was a great night. Can't stand those losers.
                            Saints are so overrated, they won't make it passed the first round in the playoffs and the Cowboys exposed them for what they really are. It's kind of funny how all of the media has crowned them media darlings knowing that they have played Atlanta twice, St.Louis twice, Buffalo, Detroit, the Jets, Washington, etc etc...yawn. But then again, this is the same media who still says Aaron Rodgers is great. please.
                            I love how Romo called out Tony Dungy not once, but twice saying that "Dungy said we had No Chance..."
                            Cowboys need to give Buehler some more reps at field goal kicking.
                            Dude is a beast. He would easily be the most monstrous field goal kicker of all time. He benches 225, reps of 30.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

/\ proved me wrong.

I am losing in semi-finals in fantasy football. My team played a good game, but the guy I play against put up 175 points. What the fuck? The highest I've seen is 150 (which is about what my team will put up after monday night).

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

I've managed to stay away from Fantasy Football. I know that it would end up destroying my relationships with my family and friends and get me fired from my job like that one dude. Poor guy.
                                Roethlisberger threw for 503. Not bad.
                                Since this is a style/fashion forum, I have to say, Randy Moss has some style from time to time. Was looking pretty sharp after the game today.
                                I also think it's funny how most of the QBs seem to all get their suits from George Zimmer.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎