Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

Was browsing the net (happy new year by the way- i don't do it anymore) and checking out a USC sweatshirt. Is it wrong for me to wear my fav sports team? Let's say jerseys. I haven't worn a jersey since i was a kid...are pro jerseys off limits? college jerseys? college sweatshirts? im really only buying the crap to shred iron in now that well, it's the new year but just wondering what everyone thinks about this- especially if you are like me....yes, i wear all black. always. and i love me some atelier. for real! lol
    i know that there is that answer "wear what makes you feel good" or whatever, but cmon, that's bs!

Comment

• endersgame
      • Aug 2009

holy shit, jets kicking ass..

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

^Jesus. The Bengals are being abused. Still a lot of time left, though.

Dem Stillers are still in it! Can't believe it.

Comment

• mass
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
          Was browsing the net (happy new year by the way- i don't do it anymore) and checking out a USC sweatshirt. Is it wrong for me to wear my fav sports team? Let's say jerseys. I haven't worn a jersey since i was a kid...are pro jerseys off limits? college jerseys? college sweatshirts? im really only buying the crap to shred iron in now that well, it's the new year but just wondering what everyone thinks about this- especially if you are like me....yes, i wear all black. always. and i love me some atelier. for real! lol
          i know that there is that answer "wear what makes you feel good" or whatever, but cmon, that's bs!
          who gives a shit, wear what you want. i'm still trying to find a gooden throwback for a decent price.

and go jets... rubbing it in my friend who is a giant's fan's face.

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

in it? steelers are over dude..

i think if the jets keep playing a good rushing game, keep the ball away from that hot-dog-eating-can't-slide-for-shit sanchez, they might win 1 game in the playoffs. but that's being very optimistic..

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
              in it? steelers are over dude..

i think if the jets keep playing a good rushing game, keep the ball away from that hot-dog-eating-can't-slide-for-shit sanchez, they might win 1 game in the playoffs. but that's being very optimistic..
              Yeah, the Steelers are just lucky to be on the field at this point. Pathetic season. Even more so, as they were the Champs last year. It's incredible how bad the defense is without one player.

The Jets look decent over-all. A great game tonight, so far.

Comment

• mass
                • Sep 2006

Comment

• stretcheroo
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                  Was browsing the net (happy new year by the way- i don't do it anymore) and checking out a USC sweatshirt. Is it wrong for me to wear my fav sports team...?
                  It's only wrong to wear a USC sweatshirt. Go Bears.

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

Don't know if I mentioned that Jets are my team, along with the Cowboys in the NFC...so I guess I will join in. Jets defense is insane. Rex Ryan is a goober but I love him. Sanchez is well, gonna be awesome. The street dogs in LA are the the shit so that's prob why Sanchez loves 'em so much.
                    The only reason why I care about wearing jerseys and whatnot is well, it does seem a little childish. I mean, I used to wear them, but I heard it in some movie or something that they were childish and I could never get it out of my head....sort of like wearing a baseball hat backwards...something that's just a toss up. lol

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

You really think Sanchez is destined for greatness? Go, Jets!
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• endersgame
                        • Aug 2009

sanchez is kinda cute...

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

b'more kicking ass in just 5 min!
                          i hope to god the pats lose.

Comment

• mass
                            • Sep 2006

so how long do we want to give carroll before he runs back crying to SC... 2 seasons? 3?

Comment

• endersgame
                              • Aug 2009

probably. carroll's record sucks coaching outside of college. mora sucked too and he will never live up to his dad.

meh, who cares about the seahawks. they're like the clippers of the NFL.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                You really think Sanchez is destined for greatness? Go, Jets!
                                As long as Rex Ryan is his coach. It's also good to be surrounded by some talent, which he has, unlike anyone playing for the browns or lions.
                                In regards to Pete, his NFL career wasn't exactly horrible like people are making it out to be. And it was YEARS ago.
                                I am personally loving the idea of him being an NFL coach...right now, I wouldn't exactly call the NFL the home to great head coaches. There may be 5 tops. He's anal as hell when it comes to coaching and I think he's going to motivate those bums to win some games. Too bad their quarterback sucks.
                                Playoffs are looking damn Good. Romo vs The Silver Fox is going to be great. Jets are going to wear down the Chargers (i didn't say beat them, but it's highly possible).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎