Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theetruscan
    • Jan 2008

Errr, you're clearly very passionate laughed, but the rules are pretty clear about possession mattering only when the ball crosses the line. You're not required to maintain possession to the ground. But, yeah, the announcer was just spouting nonsense. All that mattered was that the receiver had possession as the ball crossed the line, the other details, like phase of the moon or whatever he was on about, are just distractions.

I was happy to see the same old overrated manning show up right when it was most entertaining. A quarterback who lives off favorable calls throwing an inarguable interception to end his game made me happy.
    Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

That catch was suspect, but ultimately I agree with the ruling. He didn't really have possession at first, but did gain it a second later. The ball was kicked out of his hands after the play was over.

The interception was harsh. Such a slap in Manning's face.

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

lollllllllllllllllllllllllll manningmanningmanning

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

game was boring, so was the show and commercials. waste of an evening.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Pelleas
            • Feb 2010

I didn't think the Super Bowl was too bad. The game was close into the 4th quarter. At least it wasn't a blow out. I think a lot of people may have been disappointed with this game b/c of the last 2 years of amazing Super Bowls.

Comment

• cuddly
              • Sep 2007

whose ready for football? per-season for the niners this sunday. im excited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZiHzZgottA

Comment

• Spencer
                • Feb 2007

I have moments of excitement, but they are quickly dashed when our $100 million dollar player (Haynesworth / Washington) dominates the news with his selfishness. And inability to pass a conditioning test. I really want to go to the Philly game this year and see McNabb light them up, but damn these players make it hard for me to support them. Oops, rant.

I hope the Skins have a good season. I'm tired of losing.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Yeah, McNabb to Redskins was priceless. That will certainly add to the coming season.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

funny i was just thinkin bout this today . i only rly go to cubs and bears games for the food nowadays . i live like 10 mins from wrigley and i fuckin love the gotdam smell of hotdogs and grilled onions when theres a home game . in the winter if we can get bears tix we'll still go even when its ice balls cold for the fuckn food . the whole gotdam place smells like onion rings and ketchup and grilled meat . they have this machine that dispenses chopped onions when u turn the handle , i was holy shit look at this shit when i discovered it

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

i am wondering if we could get 12 people to string together a fantasy league...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• graydot
                        • Aug 2009

would definitely be interested in a fantasy league.

hopefully stafford has his coming out party this year. and lions get a few wins. need something to cheer about, other than calvin johnson.

Comment

• theetruscan
                          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          i am wondering if we could get 12 people to string together a fantasy league...
                          My crystal ball sucks, but I'd be the league punching bag.
                          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

who else saw that shit tonite !!!!! whoooo boy bears 3-0 , god the whole block was shouting . i pretty much ran home tonite like 8 muh fuh'n blocks to catch the game and stil lmissed almost the whole 1st half . had just come from supper and all that runnin made me feel pukey by time i got to my apt was coughing up my cookies from dessert but dammmm that was a good game

Comment

• mass
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by graydot View Post
                              would definitely be interested in a fantasy league.

hopefully stafford has his coming out party this year. and lions get a few wins. need something to cheer about, other than calvin johnson.
                              you got suh
                              the lions are pretty decent this year, too bad about stafford
                              i went to the week 2 game against philly... they're playing exciting football, they could easily be 3-0 right now

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

ey i got an extra ticket for next sundays bears game starts at noon , good ass seats too !!!! anyone on here from chicago wanna go ? tickets on me so its free i only got 1 extra tho .
                                friend lives directly across from soldier field and we always have supper at his crib after the game , play some naruto ultimate ninja clash 2 on xbox , big screen style

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎