• endersgame
    • Aug 2009

fumbling fools!

favre is getting his shit pounded.

great game by the way.

edit: this game is fucking crazy.

edit2:

it's time to retire man..

Last edited by endersgame; 01-24-2010, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

This is why the NFL sometimes kills me. It's obvious that the NFL wanted the Saints to win. The Overtime was decided by two plays that went in the Saints favor but should have went the other way - a pass interference in which clearly, dude didn't even touch him - he tripped over his own feet. And a pass that was pretty questionable - looked like it was incomplete to me.
      With that being said, to have games decided by field goals sucks. That was a terrible ending to what was a great game. Even if the Vikings turned it over a million times and the Saints didn't do crap the entire second half. That just sucks. And again, a Favre interception - WOW. Terrible call by Brad Childress. Favre - Retire bro. I REALLY hope the Colts pound the Saints into submission so they can go back to their shithole of a town.

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

i don't blame the bad calls building up towards the saints in ot. it was brett's interception that really put the nail in the coffin.

history really does repeat itself and as much as i love brett, he's just like the susan lucci of pro football. never wins.

Comment

• laughed
          • Jul 2009

yeah, this should put to rest all the peyton vs favre nonsense. peyton made it. he is better now, was better and always will be better than favre. saints relied on trying to get turnovers, that's just not gonna work against the colts. they also tried to hurt favre and that's not gonna work against peyton. i hate that loser coach and that punk of qb they have. i hate the story even more. oh lord, katrina hit our city - we're doing this for the city - everyone root for us. who datt. duhhh. stupid.

Comment

• theetruscan
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by laughed View Post
            saints relied on trying to get turnovers, that's just not gonna work against the colts
            Peyton is an interception machine. If he doesn't get favorable call after favorable call, he's doomed.
            Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kofi3159
              • Feb 2009

What a game between saints and vikings..

Still cant sleep after the drama..

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                Peyton is an interception machine. If he doesn't get favorable call after favorable call, he's doomed.
                I'm not even a fan of Manning, but I wouldn't say that's true. He does throw interceptions. But he passes the entire game. He's got 4 NFL MVP awards (most ever?) and has thrown over 4,000 yards passing several seasons. He'll go down as one of the best quarterbacks of all time. I can't say that he's done all this, and much more solely on favorable calls.

Comment

• endersgame
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by kofi3159 View Post
                  What a game between saints and vikings..

Still cant sleep after the drama..

worst nights sleep ever. thanks brett farvre..

Comment

• kofi3159
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                    worst nights sleep ever. thanks brett farvre..

Yeah he fucked up at the end- that ball should ve never been thrown

But I think its time he retires(hope that will make u sleep a bit better)

Comment

• mass
                      • Sep 2006

peyton's career reminds me of emmitt's... obviously talented but extremely overrated with stout numbers due to his oline. can anyone really say peyton is better than montana (who was still godbody even in kc), or jurgensen, or staubach, or fouts, or even ken anderson (how is he not in the hall of fame? reminds me of bert blyleven; both are often overlooked in their sports), and many many others (kelly, tarkenton etc). so kurt warner gets no respect because he's on his back half the time?

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

whoa, whoa, whoa. i'm not a big peyton fan and agree with what you say about emmitt, who is extremely overrated...but there's one big difference between peyton and jurgensen, fouts and anderson - rings. I'll give you staubach because the Cowboys are my team and he was a beast but come on - those other three don't even compare to peyton. kurt warner's team was annihilated by the same saints that favre's team, well, you know...and the same team that peyton is going to crush. by all means, i'm not a peyton fan or a favre fan but when he gets this ring, he's cemented his name as THE quarterback of the last decade. I would say even above brady, as the patriots cheated their way to titles and had stacked teams. peyton all but took apart the best defense in the league. that was mighty impressive. To even have to ask if he is better than someone like Joe Montana says a lot. If you recall earlier in this thread i thrashed him for being an overrated interception machine, but after this season, i mean seriously, if they wouldn't have pulled the starters in the jets game - they could be undefeated for godsakes.
                        anyway, this has by far been my favorite year watching the NFL. The jets are going to be amazing as time goes on and I REALLY hope favre comes back. And I REALLY hope the saints get stomped. I'm tired of this katrina backstory and seeing that stupid chant that drew brees does, it's all become a sideshow and not about football.

Comment

• stretcheroo
                          • Nov 2009

In retrospect, isn' t it obvious that if you live by the Favre, you die by the Favre? The fact that he set a personal record for thowing the fewest interceptions in his career only guaranteed that he would throw the absolute killer pick at exactly the wrong time. The soap opera that is Brett Favre -- the ultimate "I" guy -- is due to be canceled.

Comment

• stretcheroo
                            • Nov 2009

Oh yeah. I forgot. Not one of the quarterbacks mentioned in this thread can hold Montana's jock.

Comment

• laughed
                              • Jul 2009

Montana was great but he couldn't really throw the long ball. Bill Walsh set up a pretty good system for him - just look at Steve Young. He did pretty well in that system - and he's Steve Young. Again, he also had a huge team of greatness around him, like Brady.
                              He's in my top 3.

Comment

• mass
                                • Sep 2006

^i can sort of agree with that which is why i mentioned kc. yo sanders doesn't have a ring either and i don't know anyone who wouldn't choose him over emmitt. and why is namath even on anyone's top 10 list?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎