Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

sanders is my fav running back. emmitt is an a-hole and verrrry overrated. Even when the Cowboys were winning all these SuperBowls I remember watching and not being all that impressed with any of them, although I loved 'em. QBs are tough to call but WR is Jerry Rice and RB is Barry Sanders - without a doubt. I think when his playing days are over Darrelle Revis will be an easy call for CB.

Comment

• stretcheroo
      • Nov 2009

One indication of how great Montana was is that Steve Young, who won a Super Bowl, is in the Hall of Fame, led the league in passing 4 years in a row (still a record), and still holds the season record for hightest passer rating, is viewed in San Francisco as being "okay." No doubt because he followed #16. Incidental factoid: it appears Montana's son Nick will backup (as a true freshman) Jake Locker at UW next season.

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

go huskies!

rice for me too... for cb's i guess i'd go with deion even though i hate him, or dick lane. i like to group all db's together tho and i'd choose lott, who was a corner anyway.

Comment

• interest1
          • Nov 2008

A thread about football?

Really?

sain't

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

/\ jock central, apparently!!!
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• laughed
              • Jul 2009

Well when I first came to this site I thought it was a Goth site.
              But you guys are pretty cool...
              there's some Nerds on here that's for sure. Any Cheerleaders or Skaters?
              bell's about to ring,
              gotta go!

Comment

• Peasant
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                Well when I first came to this site I thought it was a Goth site.
                But you guys are pretty cool...
                there's some Nerds on here that's for sure. Any Cheerleaders or Skaters?
                bell's about to ring,
                gotta go!
                I skate. You?
                That's right, Interest1. A football thread. It's something about drinking beer and acting like an asshole on Sunday. Some guys just can't deny it.

It should be a good game. The Colts are going to win, but I be the Saints beat the spread.

Comment

• laughed
                  • Jul 2009

I used to skate. Powell, Alien Workshop, Independent, spitfires. Back in the day when I didn't give a damn.
                  Yeah, when I went off and got really into fashion and went to school -for about 5 years hardcore I didn't watch tv at all. I might have caught a couple games. But somehow it's just - American. And as much as I want to bitch and moan about the economy and all that. I'm an American. I'm a man. And damn it. There's nothing better than busting ass for a week and yelling at my tv every sunday. It's a release.
                  I got the Colts too. I'll be in NY by time next football season rolls around. Can't wait to go to some Jets games and get hammered with some people from Jersey. That'll be fun.

even though I'm not a huge fan of Matthew Barney, I remember seeing a video where he said a lot of his inspiration for Cremaster movies came from watching NFL films. Art - Fashion - NFL - same thing.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

wow, these commercials are the worst.

Comment

• rider
                      eyes of the world
                      • Jun 2009

roger daltry looks like he is dancing at a prom. this may scar me from my barely lucid memories i grasped onto of the philly spectrum shows...

great light show though

Comment

• theetruscan
                        • Jan 2008

Hasn't the crowd been on the field in past years? It looks ridiculous having the band on an isolated stage with no one around.
                        Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

^^ yeah they always let a few hundred people up front. it's not like daltry needs the security..

lol, colts are fucked..

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                            Hasn't the crowd been on the field in past years? It looks ridiculous having the band on an isolated stage with no one around.
                            my thoughts exactly - worst half time show ever.

congrats to da saints!
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

I can't believe that final score. And the onside kick? WTF? Saints came through.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

colts defense was very unimpressive.
                                I'm also not buying that "second phase" crap that Phil Simms was talking about when dude dropped the catch in the end zone.
                                That was not a touchdown. Incomplete - not even close.
                                Once again, "america's team" get's a great call because "america needed the win". that super bowl sucked.
                                I still can't believe that in professional football - in the super bowl no less - teams still don't know how to handle on onside kick. Good God.

Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎