Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

Play-offs long underway. I hate to say it, but I despise the jets. Not one likeable person on the team. Can't stand Rex Ryan (real name? really?) or Sanchez. I thought Payton was going to pick them apart. But he's been fucking terrible this year.
    Jogu..have fun at the game. I love to see the Bears win it this year, but it's just not going to happen.

Go Stillers.

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

god i cant fuckin stand payton , fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i rly dislike him . when i look at someone like tombrady whos also good i dont dislike him at all , he doesnt come across ( at least to me ) as someone who sits in his house and watches old football footage in a dark room all day everyday and tries to be all perfect and shit like manning .

my friend is from indy and goes nuts over the colts . i hang those colts plushies around my apt with a noose tied round their necks to annoy him . payton has mad skills ya i 100% agree with everyone on that but dam son i dislike how he has to try n be all super perfect . when i think of him vs brady its like payton is a robot , all computations and fancy shmancy . brady just seems more down to earth . i imagine payton manning to be like " if i lose ima go home and cut my arms to punish myself " .

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

Brady is a robot too. He's too precise. Sucks under pressure, but they've got a solid offensive line. I really hope he goes down this weekend.

Comment

• laughed
          • Jul 2009

bltzburgh is playing like trash. wtttttttt

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

god i cannot fuckin wait till tomorrow

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Sad to see Team Rapist advance.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

^ LOL awww mean

Comment

• laughed
                  • Jul 2009

falcons were overrated all year. talking heads never look at schedules for some reason and they had a weeeakkk schedule. nice to see them get
                  annihiiilllllated.....really hope jets drill the pats....but they're looking like the fav.

Comment

• Peasant
                    • Jul 2009

Team Rapist? Hope that wasn't a term for the Steelers. Ben is a douche but those chicks are out for money. And there's great players on the team. And that's my team and I'm fucking hyped after yesterdays game. The Ravens even had a gimme TD which was bullshit. PGH Defense crushed it.

Hope to see the Jets win today, but it's unlikely. Da Bears are lookin good right now. Pretty surprised. Glad for you jogu. Are you at the game?

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                      Team Rapist? Hope that wasn't a term for the Steelers. Ben is a douche but those chicks are out for money.
                      It was. I'm sorry, but dismissing a series of allegations like that as "chicks out for money" is indefensible bullshit and I'm sure you know it. If that were the way it worked, every wealthy single athlete who goes out and hooks up (there are many, many of them) would have that kind of problem. There are great players on the team, I'm sure there are many good people on the team, but until they get rid of their superstar serial rapist, I can only hope they lose for reasons beyond the game. I was a Steelers fan before they took him back, but fuck that.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

Yeah..I actually agree with you. And in all honesty I don't know much about the stories. So I do redact that statement. It's sad for those involved. Some may be exaggerating but I guess nobody will ever know.
                        Ben won't be going anywhere anytime soon. A 104 million $ contract lasts quite awhile. I'm glad to see them win regardless. I back Troy and Hines. Some of the new guys look good as well.

Comment

• endersgame
                          • Aug 2009

hey pats, payback's a bitch ain't it?

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

Damn. I can't believe it. Jets looked awesome today.

Comment

• theetruscan
                              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                              Damn. I can't believe it. Jets looked awesome today.
                              All around excellent game. Fun to watch.

Comment

• doldrums
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
                                It was. I'm sorry, but dismissing a series of allegations like that as "chicks out for money" is indefensible bullshit and I'm sure you know it. If that were the way it worked, every wealthy single athlete who goes out and hooks up (there are many, many of them) would have that kind of problem. There are great players on the team, I'm sure there are many good people on the team, but until they get rid of their superstar serial rapist, I can only hope they lose for reasons beyond the game. I was a Steelers fan before they took him back, but fuck that.

i see where you are coming from. as for me, i don't really pay too much heed to players and their personal problems. with each season, it becomes increasingly clear that the douche quotient in the nfl is through the roof. i watch the sport for the sake of watching good sport and generally change the channel for the soft lighting intimate interviews with players which are all bullshit anyways.

you could have easily billed that game, team rapist vs. team murderer (r. lewis). and you could bill the game that just ended as team domestic abuser vs. team serial cheater. only the last one is actually relevant to the game itself (thus, i hate the patriots).

when i need some relief from the douche quotient of the nfl, i switch to the nhl.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎