X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ProfMonnitoff
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
    this summer i am taking up either A) boxing, or B) saxophone, two completely different things but i want to do both at one point in my life, why not start sooner than later?
    Probably my biggest regret in life is that I quit playing saxophone. At age 14 I thought I had better things to do

The people you live with will hate you for about 2 years though.
    Originally posted by jogu
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
      WTF pat robertson on haiti...
      Really stupid comment of him to make.
      As a Christian I am really bewildered by it..........
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Fade to Black
        • Sep 2008

fuck my metabolism, i've been trying to get out of the ectomorph zone forever and despite my efforts am getting nowhere...few things in life frustrate me more than this fact.
        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• delirium
          • Sep 2008

^ you can do it man. just stash a sub sandwich in each pocket of your yohji pants while you're taking a walk through the city.

having to eat more is a problem i would gladly take anyways :)

Comment

• whitney
            • Dec 2009

i know you guys want to send blankets but just send cash
            the contrast between the two speeches would have been funny if the subject isn't so somber.
            you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by whitney View Post
              the contrast between the two speeches would have been funny if the subject isn't so somber.
              I'm curious if anyone knows who is managing to get things done. My understanding is that, at the moment, the infrastructure is so ravaged that they can't effectively use the money for any kind of restoration. Is that the state now? Are there organizations that are managing to use our money immediately? I'm happy to donate, but would like to know if anyone really knows where it is most effective.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by delirium View Post

having to eat more is a problem i would gladly take anyways :)
                shit man, not me...i stuff myself as much as humanly possible throughout the day. If i miss even one meal or get a night of less rest, I seem to lose weight...pisses me off between that and people always asking me why I look so gaunt, am I malnourished etc. My wallet can barely sustain my appetite as is, not to mention the fact I'm broke as a joke.

I kid you not, my ultimate goal/dream in life is to get as big as Russell Crowe was in LA Confidential.
                www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• ronin
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2009

Eternal, I'm watching it right now, it keeps freezing even though I'm watching on low bandwith, which is rather annoying for a live. I'm glad to see the concretisation of this idea, but thus far I can't really feel the difference with a recorded film - except that you can see it at the same moment it happens, but, I think I was expecting something different in terms of filming, maybe static cameras from different angles so you can choose what to focus on, because I couldn't care less about the models' haircuts and zooming on those freaky boots lined with white fur once would have been enough.

Comment

• ronin
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2009

Yes, the filming was good, great coordination and I appreciate the idea of broadcasting it live, I hope to see more events of this kind. I liked the colours a lot in this collection, there were a few jackets I'd like to check out, I catched a glimpse of a thick navy one that seemed to feature interesting details (or maybe it's just my imagination). The shearlings were for the least impressive, intersting proportions in my opinion.

Comment

• Vanna
                      • May 2008

First day that I've washed my hair in about six days. Feels lighter.
                      Life is a hiiighway

Comment

• Sombre
                        • Jan 2009

Just saw Avatar. For all the hype, I think it's quite bad.
                        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
                        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Fade to Black
                          • Sep 2008

Really kick started my 'Get out of the Ectomorph Zone 2010' program this past weekend...went to the gym today and hit the squats heavy, low reps. Been eating like a madman too, like a liter of milk a day, 4-5 meals just stuffing myself with everything in sight, more seriously than usual. I feel kinda expanded already.

Target for December: Become the Asian Bruce Willis.
                          www.matthewhk.net

Comment

• thaiison
                            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
                            Just saw Avatar. For all the hype, I think it's quite bad.
                            yea this is what i said too. lots of bad lines and couldn't help but have a deep sigh sometimes.

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

I don't know why people go see that movie, it looks wack
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

/\ my thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
                                Really kick started my 'Get out of the Ectomorph Zone 2010' program this past weekend...went to the gym today and hit the squats heavy, low reps. Been eating like a madman too, like a liter of milk a day, 4-5 meals just stuffing myself with everything in sight, more seriously than usual. I feel kinda expanded already.

Target for December: Become the Asian Bruce Willis.
                                interesting, what's your program like? i did this a few years back, put on 6kg of muscle mass in a year. after two years i came across crossfit and realised how one dimensional my lifting program was.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎