X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Laughed,
    i live in queens, so its pretty far away, they said my neighborhood is bad, but ive never had any problems.............well I black, with Scars in my face, and even though im a Christian,
    I ain't afraid to "Mix it up"

Anyways, I've never had the problems you guys had, except for once, some kid and his friends called me gay and was coming at me, I flashed a menacing stare and a Jamaican accent and he instantly knew, i'm not the type to pick a fight with............
    Now I drive everywhere and dont really go out much, so i dont have these issues..........

it's a pity, cause a few months back I had a vacant room in my apartment that I could've easily rented to you if living in queens was convenient
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

ha, yeah, i have a full sleeve that looks pretty mean but nothing like having a scar and a tough accent! i do know i need to step my walk down the street like im ready to throw down at any given moment look...
      its funny because that area sucks but only 5 blocks or so over isn't even close. that street is just ferocious. i made a mistake by not checking it out at night because after weeks of looking i was just happy to snatch a place. the thing that pisses me off is the group of thuggish drug dealers hang out literally 2 feet away from my door so i will always have to deal with them. im going back home soon to grab a few suticases of clothes, my books and other belongings (cheaper than shipping and nice to go through everything) - so it'll be nice to step away from it all and get my head on straight before headed back out to the street of doom. pretty sad that i am googling things like "how to look like you got a fn pair"

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
        • Jan 2007

any recommendations for a leather place in new york? i need to turn this

into this

preferably near grand central or union square
        Originally posted by jogu
        i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

most leather places are in the garment district along 8th ave............
          there is leather Impact
          at 38th street, between 7th and 8th

there is Libra leathers at 30th street

and a few others i cant readily remember.
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• laughed
            • Jul 2009

yeah, so im wondering if im more in bushwick or bed-stuy. from the maps i see it looks like im right on the edge...and when im checking out shi on bed-stuy it seems like what has happened to me so far seems pretty prominent...damn! does anyone know (i've looked, no dice) of a map that shows the dividing lines?
            this just really sucks. i seriously have to get home before dark before the shi talking from punk ass kids start. i just don't know if i should talk shit back or what. i mean, im now rolling with a damn padlock bandana in my back pocket and starting to get so pissed im just gonna drop the next one who talks smack and yell at the top of my lungs "who else wants some" but then again, i dont know if that will help me or hurt me. im seriously not a woose either. if it was one or two dudes itd be different but its always more than a handful, and come on, even the baddest dude can't take that crap on. ughhh.

Comment

• todestrieb
              • Mar 2009

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

so.....padlock to the grill it is. fuck em.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                  • Sep 2008

laughed if you a bulky guy you should be fine. (assuming bulky = 6'+, 220+)
                  www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

well this is sz.....so i'm a little smaller....
                    6'0, 180. on a good day..but yeah, i've pretty much made up my mind that if it's a little bitch kid or two that wants some i will have no choice but to stand my ground and just go ape shit on em with a padlock whipping and a d-lock to the face. I really have no problem doing that either. if it's one of the older dudes i'll just give em a cold stare and be like "this is my hood now".

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ProfMonnitoff View Post
                      any recommendations for a leather place in new york?
                      Most of the garment district places seemed to focus on sales rather than repairs, so I went to a place on 32nd by 5th. Wasn't cheap, but they did an excellent job. Highly recommended.

edit: modern leather goods repair, 2 w 32nd. It's this small doorway and you have to take a sketchy elevator up to the 4th floor, but still a great place.
                      Last edited by ProfMonnitoff; 09-17-2010, 12:25 PM.
                      Originally posted by jogu
                      i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Finally had a burrito from Dos Toros Taqueria. Outstanding. Never going to Chipotle again.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gaitortrout
                          • Sep 2010

What's the best place to be on Halloween in New York City?
                          pm me.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Home.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mass
                              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Finally had a burrito from Dos Toros Taqueria. Outstanding. Never going to Chipotle again.
                              you don't know how good you have it with chipotle

shit is still pretty good

sometimes you want an egg mcmuffin instead of an eggs benny right

Comment

• gaitortrout
                                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Home.
                                OK. But what if you don't have one of those? Ah. Nevermind.
                                pm me.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎