Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

Each of these guys has more than ANY Laker. Uh, ANY LAKER.
    this is just getting bad. im seriously done. lakers fans got nothing left.
    this is like taking candy from a baby.

pretty bad when both of you guys are crying out for faust to come save you! just give it up kids, just give it up.

Comment

• mesh
      • Dec 2006

some celebratory pics of the 2010 nba champs blowing out the celtics in two of the finals games

more pics to come

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

Only a Laker fan would post a pic of Kobe shaking Bill Russell's hand. LOL.
        gawd.
        At least Kareem noticed that was fd up, but hey, that's what you gotta go do I guess. I mean - it is Boston's trophy, so Kobe's all "thanks for letting us polish your trophy sir" Bill's all "no problem jackass" and Kareem is in the background like "this is some bull". HA! Yeah, please do post more! i like these pics.
        Stuart scott is like "god the lakers are pathetic" and michael jackson over there is looking at Bill's D like "DAMN! he's gotta ring on his D!" kobe don't have that!

More championship pics!
        In this shot Kobe is trying to grab Bill Russell's 11th Championship Ring.

again, only a lakers fan would post such a pic - silly foooooo!!!! punks jump up to get beat down! haha gggooooodddd

Last edited by laughed; 06-19-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

• mesh
          • Dec 2006

as promised, #1 two years in a row

3-peat next year baby

Comment

• laughed
            • Jul 2009

breaking news...

whhuu? uhhh, ya mean, Kobe isn't the best and neither are the Lakers? But the networks and those games - they won all those games right - uhhh eerrrrr....

riggged? that stuff doesn't exist. that's uhhh, a made up word. errrr

Comment

• mesh
              • Dec 2006

Victory is so sweet if I do say so myself.

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

be honest. I posted more than one pic of the great Bill Russell and even after that, you didn't even realize that was Bill Russell in the pic with Kobe....you thought that was Kareem or the commish. Ha. damn.
                Major Picture Posting Fail.
                lollzzzzzz rflao

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

this whole thing is just getting really absurd.
                  I have pretty much left the discussion alone because for me it has become too juvenile.
                  I wanted the Celtics to win, but man, can we just stop accusing the referees/ league of being corrupt every time a team we support loses?
                  of course I've seen series that there is no question something fishy was going on, but certainly this isn't one of them.......

Laughed you ought to be ashamed of yourself..........If the Celtics had win would you be behaving this way?
                  when a series reaches a game seven, with both teams winning on each others home floor, it tells you that the teams are evenly matched, it tells you that the home team will likely win the series, this isn't difficult to figure out.
                  there may have been a few bad calls here and there, but nothing to hold the referees/ league responsible for. The game was decided by four points, it could've easily gone the other way. The
                  Lakers didn't win because they were decidedly better, but because they benefited from home court advantage.

there are two things that needs to be noted that the Celtics failed to do, especially being up 13 in the third quarter. Paul Pierce needed to drive to the hole more, get the Lakers into the penalty early, it would mean that the game would become a free throw contest, with them already having the points advantage and good free throw shooters.

Garnett needed to be a better rebounder in this game, at 6' 11" and an excellent rebounder throughout his career, there is no way he should have allowed Kobe to have fifteen boards to his three.... there are ways to dominate a game other than scoring, and he should have done that.
                  In a defensively tough game such as game seven was, the better rebounding team down the stretch WILL ALMOST ALWAYS WIN THE GAME, the Celtics failed in this area and thats why they lost.

Maybe I dont feel as bad as some do, because at the core I am a Tim Duncan/ Spurs fan,
                  I root for the Celtics because it has three great players that i've liked individually who played their best years on bad teams and have no come together to win championships together, I only wish some of these players would have been willing to play for less money and be on great teams together so the league would be more competitive.
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mesh
                    • Dec 2006

Great post zambeezy, good to see you give props where props are due.

Bottom line, celtics deserved to lose by getting blown out in two games of the finals and getting out-rebounded by gasol alone in game 7. They just weren't championship caliber unfortunately (still love watching rondo play).

Lakers #1 baby.

It brings me great pleasure to see cried suffering as he is doing, and suffer he will for a long time while we celebrate tonight in LA and on monday and throughout the next year. Every time I see him post I will continue to laugh inside (irony at its finest?) Laker fans are on such a high after this back to back performance lead by the greatest player in the nba since mj.

Comment

• laughed
                      • Jul 2009

I ought to be ashamed of myself? yeah youre right zamb. I out to be ASHAMED of myself. WOW. its ribbing in good fun ya freaking j.o. so why would i be ashamed of myself? gooodd goddddd. i didnt even read the rest of your post....borrrrriiiinnnggggg.
                      this is the nba playoffs thread, the lakers won, this is what being a laker hater is all about. stop acting like my ex-girlfriend for crying out loud.

BAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!
                      and one more thing -

bigggity bammmmm!

SHAZAAAMM BAM!

rama dam damnnnN!!!!

political correct motha fr.

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mesh View Post
                        Great post zambeezy, good to see you give props where props are due.

Bottom line, celtics deserved to lose by getting blown out in two games of the finals and getting out-rebounded by gasol alone in game 7. They just weren't championship caliber unfortunately (still love watching rondo play).

Lakers #1 baby.

It brings me great pleasure to see cried suffering as he is doing, and suffer he will for a long time while we celebrate tonight in LA and on monday and throughout the next year. Every time I see him post I will continue to laugh inside (irony at its finest?) Laker fans are on such a high after this back to back performance lead by the greatest player in the nba since mj.
                        enjoy your teams success man, I do when the teams i support wins,
                        and i wont try to spoil others when its their time.........I have some champagne to mail out to a few cousins in LA because we agreed if the Celtics one they would send theirs to me and Vice versa

I strongly disagree with your statement I highlighted though. i think we as fans have been sold a very skewed view of basketball. it is that way because basketball is a business and they need to sell tickets, jerseys, shoes, etc in order to make money.
                        The players who do this will always be promoted as the best players. but strip the game of all these things and look at the game in a pure basketball context, Kobe is not even in the five best players since Jordan, Nor is Jordan anywhere close to the best player of all time
                        Jordan isn't better than Oscar Robertson, he isn't better than Bill Russell, isn't better than Wilt or Magic Johnson nor Kareem (which in my mind is the best player to have played the game and couldn't be treated as such in part because of religious reasons!)

What Jordan was, was a 6'6" Athletic freak/ offensive force who was the most marketable player at the most crucial time in the games business history. Television/ satellite was becoming more popular around the world, and it was easy to sell this handsome, well spoken, clean cut guy in a suit, who would gracefully dominate other players offensively............He was without question the league MVP, every year whether he won the actual award or not.
                        With regards Kobe, he isnt better than Shaq, isn't better than Webber, or Garnett, Or even Kidd early in his career (who damaged his Career by staying in New Jersey for max money. one only needs to look at the post Shaq/ pre Gasol period of Kobe's career to see that while he is the games best offensive player (his closest offensive rival T-mac, being damaged by injuries) he isn't the games best player since Jordan.

Duncan is the games Best Player since Jordan, he is the only player to have won two Championships without another legit Hall of famer Playing alongside him, he has the best winning percentage of any player in any sport today since he entered the league. he has bested Shaq and Kobe as a Duo............ he is underrated because of his lack of Charisma, but on a pure basketball level he is unquestionably the best player since Jordan
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• mesh
                          • Dec 2006

^not even close but that is another thread

This is about the back to back champs, parade pics next week.

Comment

• laughed
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by mesh View Post
                            ^not even close but that is another thread
                            no actually that is this thread. Not even close? Really? What's your definition of close? WOW......this picture is the "after shaq, before pau, odom and bynum period." where was kobe? nowhere.
                            how funny. nuuuhhh-uhhhhhh.....

Comment

• mesh
                              • Dec 2006

I never get tired of watching this lol.

Comment

• laughed
                                • Jul 2009

I never get tired of teaching these newbies about the many losses in faker past that faker fans seem to forget...

BAAAAAMMM!!!

p.s. have fun at the parade....laker fan ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎