Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • V-J
    • Oct 2009

u can choose not to like kobe, but u cannot deny his skills.

dun make comment like "Kobe is such a crybaby. Dropping those F bombs and pumping his fist in anger."

did u not see him drop 19 points in the third quarter?

Comment

• laughed
      • Jul 2009

ha, i was just waiting for someone to say "didn't you see kobe do this and do that?" i was waiting so i could say yes i did but i also saw the final score.
      Chief. Haha.
      Celtics baby.
      F Kobe. Crybaby. Get that Black Mamba bs out of here too.

HA! I love it ! Kobe, kobe, kobe, but he still scored! See all those points? he's still amazing!!! boo-freaking-hoo!
      I'm sorry - wait - I'm sssooorrryyyyy - but I saw Kobe crying, and being a freaking loser. Can't deny that. Celtics 92. Lakers 86. Now get that bullcrap outta here!!!!!!
      oh yeah, one more thing - hehe
      The third quarter, yeah he was dropping points...but the fourth quarter he was dropping fbombs, rebounds and loose balls... Typical Kobe! 3rd quarters don't win games son! GET ON MY LEVEL! Didn't you see the Hulkster up there? WHAT?!?!?!

Comment

• Addicted
        Banned
        • Jun 2010

you had those pictures saved and have been waiting to use thme huh?

Comment

• laughed
          • Jul 2009

lol, i got a few in the database for occasions like these but nah, this time I just googled something like "kobe bryant being a little b****" or something like that and Google gave me this message that said too many images were available, that I needed to be more specific with my search terms. So I googled "kobe bryant takes over in the 4th quarter" and there were only like 3 pictures....one of those three led me to those two.

Comment

• doldrums
            • Dec 2008

This thread really sucks

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

I'm led to believe that laughed does not know very much about basketball.
              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

That's the second rude comment you've made towards me ddohnggo...
                watch it son.
                Just because I'm calling out your savior don't start coming at me.
                You told me I didn't know how basketball works because I said Lakers would lose. Well they won. Now youre mad I'm right. Now you're saying I don't know anything about bball because I'm rubbing it in your face. Don't start acting like Kobe now. Keep this about basketball, personal attacks on other forum members are weak. Don't get me started on you - aaaiggggghhhtt??!?!

btw- Kobe lovers your day will come when the refs give the Lakers Game 6. For now, just take it like a man. And dudududud-donnnggoo - feel free - since you know "how basketball works" and since i don't "know anything" about basketball, feel free Dr. Naismith - We're all ears. Tell us all about basketball, mmmmkayyy? We're alllll listening. If you choose not to, LMNO.
                Last edited by laughed; 06-14-2010, 01:11 PM.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                  • Oct 2006

lulz. i never said that they would lose. all i said was that the celtics would not win by 15. did they? i hate kobe just as much as others, but the fact that you're denying the level of basketball IQ, skill, tenacity, drive, etc... that he has is foolish.

either way, i wasn't attacking you. you're just being defensive.
                  Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

No, listen, he's a great player - a great player - and that's hard for me to admit. But he's No Jordan. That's all I'm saying. And It's the same thing with all the Kobe Lovers. He scores however many points in the third last night- and goes off - but then what? He disappears. That's what happened. Kobe Lovers will never admit to it because they are brainwashed or something. Everyone rags on LeBron because he scores 90 points a game, averaged what 35 points in the playoffs last year? But they lost, and people give it to LeBron. Kobe does the same thing and people are still -- Ohhh, he's the greatestttt- recognize he's the greatest player on the PLANET. Not the world or in the NBA - Kobe Lovers are always - THE PLANET!!! That guy is an ahole too. Cheating on his wife, being a b to his teammates. Hey, you know what - If he wins this series for the Lakers - I will eat my words. I will for once in my life give him my props. But if he scores 50 in the first half of game 7 and gets shut down in the second half it doesnt matter. Mark my words - the Lakers will win game 6. The refs are going to call a ridiculous amount of fouls on the celtics - and give the lakers the game. It will go to Game 7 and a) the refs will give it to the Lakers or b) celtics will win. If it's called correctly the Celtics will win. But until then I think I'm finally gonna sign up for facebook.

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                      No, listen, he's a great player - a great player - and that's hard for me to admit. But he's No Jordan. That's all I'm saying. And It's the same thing with all the Kobe Lovers. He scores however many points in the third last night- and goes off - but then what? He disappears. That's what happened. Kobe Lovers will never admit to it because they are brainwashed or something. Everyone rags on LeBron because he scores 90 points a game, averaged what 35 points in the playoffs last year? But they lost, and people give it to LeBron. Kobe does the same thing and people are still -- Ohhh, he's the greatestttt- recognize he's the greatest player on the PLANET. Not the world or in the NBA - Kobe Lovers are always - THE PLANET!!! That guy is an ahole too. Cheating on his wife, being a b to his teammates. Hey, you know what - If he wins this series for the Lakers - I will eat my words. I will for once in my life give him my props. But if he scores 50 in the first half of game 7 and gets shut down in the second half it doesnt matter. Mark my words - the Lakers will win game 6. The refs are going to call a ridiculous amount of fouls on the celtics - and give the lakers the game. It will go to Game 7 and a) the refs will give it to the Lakers or b) celtics will win. If it's called correctly the Celtics will win. But until then I think I'm finally gonna sign up for facebook.
                      Laughed, you are accusing Joey of personally attacking you, but arent you doing the same thing in the sentences i highlighted?
                      Listen, i am no Kobe/ laker Fan, but he is a great Player, i am rooting for the Celtics to win.
                      However, there are Civil and respectful ways to have dialogue/ debate about these things.........
                      I just think you are really going across the line here. If the guy cheated on his wife, what does that have to do with basketball?

The idea that is held by many in society, that Athletes are scumbags because they do things that many people in society are also guilty of is just hypocritical to me...........

lets just keep the discussion Civil and respectful, if it cant be that way, I'll just excuse myself from it.

Blessings
                      ZB
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

Well in my opinion when talking about athletes everything is fair game. There are people who believe otherwise. Being a professional athlete is a privilege, and being a star, even more responsibility comes that that of say- me. Im not talking about anyone on the forum. I wont go there again just because I know it will bring a whole new thing of arguments here. But I will say that even when MJ gave his negative speech at the HOF induction I loved him a bit less. And after David Robinson gave his amazzzing speech I loved him a bit more. I look up to men who for the most of the part do the right thing and make good decisions. If you compare the attitude and the choices off-court of Kobe Bryant compared to say LeBron James, that in itself is one reason why I like LeBron more. Now, like I said, I won't get into that and from now on I'm not going to talk about Kobe anymore - I'm going to keep this about one thing - this years NBA PLAYOFFS! And I say all of this in good fun guys. So like I said I'm only talking about the NBA Playoffs which means I will not be talking about Kobe anymore because he's not playing in this series is he?! ;)

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by laughed View Post
                          Well in my opinion when talking about athletes everything is fair game. There are people who believe otherwise. Being a professional athlete is a privilege, and being a star, even more responsibility comes that that of say- me. Im not talking about anyone on the forum. I wont go there again just because I know it will bring a whole new thing of arguments here. But I will say that even when MJ gave his negative speech at the HOF induction I loved him a bit less. And after David Robinson gave his amazzzing speech I loved him a bit more. I look up to men who for the most of the part do the right thing and make good decisions. If you compare the attitude and the choices off-court of Kobe Bryant compared to say LeBron James, that in itself is one reason why I like LeBron more. Now, like I said, I won't get into that and from now on I'm not going to talk about Kobe anymore - I'm going to keep this about one thing - this years NBA PLAYOFFS! And I say all of this in good fun guys. So like I said I'm only talking about the NBA Playoffs which means I will not be talking about Kobe anymore because he's not playing in this series is he?! ;)
                          Well,
                          why make your opinion the standard to judge others?
                          where did you get the idea that being a professional Athlete is a privilege?

If people have the talent to do something, and society want to enter into a contract to pay/ watch them exercise their God given gifts, then I dont see how it is a priviledge. Isnt it the demand for their skills that made them become professional Athletes, and because they are better than their peers that make them stars?

As far as I know Kobe is an intensely private individual, the idea that LeBron's off court choices/ actions are superior to Kobe's is absurd. Have you ever stopped to think that we really dont know these people and exactly how they live their lives? and that what is revealed in public about someone, doesnt necessarily mean that another persons whose actions arent revealed is logically any better?

I dont know how old you are, but your reasoning isn't really sound.
                          There is a definite distinction that should be made between an Athletes professional Accomplishments and personal life.
                          Micheal Jordan had a huge gambling problem, and there were numerous accusations of him cheating on his wife, etc. does that make him any less great a player? No.

Just take it easy man, enjoy the game, appreciate the sport, not because you are not a fan of an individual/ team means you should personally attack them.
                          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• hamham3002
                            • Sep 2008

Lets see if next game the C's can finish the job. See if they can again like in game 5 play with so much heart and desire and hustle, unlike the lakers who just deferred to kobe the whole game.
                            Game 5 was definitely Kobe vs Celtics.
                            Last edited by hamham3002; 06-14-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

• laughed
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                              Well,
                              why make your opinion the standard to judge others?

--Because it's my opinion. They're like assholes. Everyone has one.

where did you get the idea that being a professional Athlete is a privilege?

---Ask them. They'll tell you.

If people have the talent to do something, and society want to enter into a contract to pay/ watch them exercise their God given gifts, then I dont see how it is a priviledge. Isnt it the demand for their skills that made them become professional Athletes, and because they are better than their peers that make them stars?

-Well like you said, "I dont see how it is priviledge" privilege...Okay. If you don't feel that way, that's fine. You don't have to agree with me.
                              -Being a star is someone who lives like a star - so to speak - do they not live a privileged life? Maybe my definition differs than yours, so be it.

As far as I know Kobe is an intensely private individual, the idea that LeBron's off court choices/ actions are superior to Kobe's is absurd. Have you ever stopped to think that we really dont know these people and exactly how they live their lives? and that what is revealed in public about someone, doesnt necessarily mean that another persons whose actions arent revealed is logically any better?

-I never said LeBron's off court choices/actions are superior. That is absurd. I agree - you said that. Yeah, I find myself stopping and taking time out of my day routinely just to think to myself "Man, I really don't know Mr. Kobe Bryant." Believe me I sit there for hours just thinking about how much I don't know him. And then I say, well, he cheated on his wife but that doesn't make me any better than him. Yeah, I think about that all the time.

I dont know how old you are, but your reasoning isn't really sound.
                              There is a definite distinction that should be made between an Athletes professional Accomplishments and personal life.
                              Micheal Jordan had a huge gambling problem, and there were numerous accusations of him cheating on his wife, etc. does that make him any less great a player? No.

-Would you like to know how old am I? Random.
                              -My reasoning isn't your reasoning so to you it isn't sound.
                              -In your opinion there is a definite distinction that should be made between an athlete's professional accomplishments and personal life.
                              That's You. John Wooden believes the exact opposite. I think I'll go with Mr. Wooden on that one. Mkay?
                              -Did you really think I didn't think the MJ Gambling problem wasn't going to get brought up by you? That is why I said directly after my statement that after his arrogant HOF speech I respected him less. So you're right, it doesn't make him any less of a player, just someone who liked to gamble.
                              Nice.

Just take it easy man, enjoy the game, appreciate the sport, not because you are not a fan of an individual/ team means you should personally attack them.

-I don't think I personally attacked Kobe Bryant. This is a forum. Get over it. This isn't church neithaaaaa. This is sports. F Kobe. You don't like, Go find someone else to talk to.
                              Ya heard meh?
                              response to zamb interview above - hamham - hopefully this doesn't come down to the fourth quarter. if it does - lakers will win. i think gasol, bynum (is this guy ever healthy) and odom are mentally getting pushed around by the cs big guys, because they dont give an f. I think mentally the celtics are much, much stronger, and deep down everyone but kobe is shi**ing themselves a little. Even Phil. Phil Jackson got outcoached HARD by doc two years ago and I think that the pressure that if he doesn't bring this one home is getting to him. I mean, this guy, like Kobe is human too, not so Zen all the time. Celtics are great on the road as well, and man, Lakers bench is pretty much nothing compared to the cs. I like their chances tomorrow ONLY if the refs call a clean game.

Comment

• hamham3002
                                • Sep 2008

I agree very much about the C's being mentally stronger than the lakers. You can just see down the stretch, the look and demeanour of the lakers players, no energy, no fire, no fight, no win lol.
                                The C's are certainly good on the road, the first game they gave a good hard fight, and then continued to do the same to win the second one.
                                Can KG keep knocking those midrange shots with Gasol's hands in his face?
                                Can Rondo keep up his non stop energy and lead his team?
                                The truth will certainly get his points, and I think Ray will to most likely. But wonder if a change of scenery will push the Laker's players except for kobe to play hard.
                                And about the refs, they did a pretty bad job (except game 5) in the whole series. Dun expect another well ref'ed game like gam5 5.. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎