Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jcotteri
    • Jun 2008

Funnily enough I just saw John Cale two nights ago, I wish It was Lou Reed though..

Nice derbies.. The both of you!
    WTB: This

Comment

• Time & Space
      • Jan 2008

Rumors of 2010? Anyone!

Any rumors of the lineup for 2010 from CCP? I know there was a lot of hype about least season, seems a bit quieter this time around?

"With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• bestial
        • Jun 2008

another new dress up at lazzari

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

I examined the selvedge suit recently, and its pretty insane. the price is no wonder when you look at the amount of fabric used for it, almost every seam in the whole suit is selvedge, even the underside of the beltloops and pocket flaps are selvedged. the fabric is very nice and the cut seems good as well, but it could do with a little less selvedge (=price)...

Originally posted by Time & Space View Post
          Any rumors of the lineup for 2010 from CCP? I know there was a lot of hype about least season, seems a bit quieter this time around?
          I don't think there is anything to hype yet, I think they are still putting out stuff from the 09 collection (at least small orders/shipments here and there), so hard to say when there will be something new.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Time & Space
            • Jan 2008

Well,

I just found this baby at Maxfields... I just sell my fencing, and know that I have to be financially prudent, but it was a 52 and it fit me, that was the shocking part.

CCP 1 of 1!

$8156 holy christ...

"With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

you bought it?

small thing about new stuff and ccp's "one season a year"... isn't it the same to do one big collection and then release it bit by bit under the whole year then just to do a ss/aw?

Comment

• Time & Space
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                you bought it?

small thing about new stuff and ccp's "one season a year"... isn't it the same to do one big collection and then release it bit by bit under the whole year then just to do a ss/aw?

No.. I spent an hour thinking about it.. But I refrained...I had to. That is beyond necessary for me and a jacket. With taxes just a hair under 10K...

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by bestial View Post
                  not really, in terms of the design process doing two collection would be twice the work. in theory, of course.

its released as a single collection, stores can just order it in parts and maybe the availability of some pieces varies throughout the year.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• Marko
                    • Jul 2009

Wow, that long gloved leather is nuts. I wonder how many different "one of" pieces there are floating around, as there have been a few this year.

Comment

• fenrost
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Marko View Post
                      Wow, that long gloved leather is nuts. I wonder how many different "one of" pieces there are floating around, as there have been a few this year.
                      i believe.. almost every ccp store will be offered a "Carol Christian Poell Special" (no year/season on the front booklet), seen one briefly and it flew off the rack instantly.... 1 out of 1... definitely grail status items..

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

well to avoid confusion, "1 out of 1" means the volume at the time of production for each piece as the future can't be estimated of course. they made another fibreglass coat following the first one, for example. maybe on some pieces they actually limit the amount they will do, not sure.

if I recall correctly custom leathers have also been marked in a variety of ways even though the design is from an earlier season and a lot more have actually been produced throughout the years.

Comment

• fenrost
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009

anyway, on the one i saw.. i asked the store if he custom ordered the "special", he said he wanted a leather jacket, something different.. and gave ccp the freedom in this one.. and in the end he received something quite.. special indeed... and haven't been seen anywhere else on the cyber space.

anyway, can't eloborate further on the item, until the proud owner reveal himself... :\
                          Last edited by fenrost; 01-27-2010, 02:03 AM.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

that jacket is foul
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Goldsmith
                              • Dec 2007

CCP Fe male

Has anyone had the opportunity to view the Fe Male trousers and test the fit????? Also womens shoes and boots?

Comment

• Avantster
                                ¤¤¤
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                                I examined the selvedge suit recently, and its pretty insane. the price is no wonder when you look at the amount of fabric used for it, almost every seam in the whole suit is selvedge, even the underside of the beltloops and pocket flaps are selvedged. the fabric is very nice and the cut seems good as well, but it could do with a little less selvedge (=price)...
                                Yeah, talk about salvaging fabric for selvedge.
                                let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎