X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bestial
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
    not really, in terms of the design process doing two collection would be twice the work. in theory, of course.

its released as a single collection, stores can just order it in parts and maybe the availability of some pieces varies throughout the year.
    yes, of course, just have to work with one vision and concept.

it's maybe the stores buying it season wise, but I think you get what was the foundation of my question, and that there's a small similarity. just that the feeling I got when I heard that he just would do one season was that everything would be available at once.

and the 1 out of 1, is as lowrey said, production for the moment. the derbys I got in wrong size was 1 out of 1. and the production for other stuff will probably keep going until they run out of fabric. several people have tried to special order the short high collar coat this season with the answer that the fabric is out. but then been offered to get the coat made out of something else.

Comment

• fenrost
      Banned
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by bestial View Post
      and the 1 out of 1, is as lowrey said, production for the moment. the derbys I got in wrong size was 1 out of 1. and the production for other stuff will probably keep going until they run out of fabric. several people have tried to special order the short high collar coat this season with the answer that the fabric is out. but then been offered to get the coat made out of something else.
      would like to add that this goes the same as the leathers... it doesn't mean they will get the same thing... but sometimes, they still do.. depends on your luck. (ie: the fencing.. which has been different from the 07... but was learn that venus in furs recent fencing's leather are the same as the 07.)

also, was told that "nicht" fabric are already depleted.

and 2010 ccp.. don't think any invitation has been send out yet... some stores are still waiting and still re-ordering 2009 collections.. :\

Comment

• snafu
        • Apr 2008

the new collection will be shown in march
        because of the one year collection thing they were delayed originally it was ment to have been in this month

Comment

• fenrost
          Banned
          • Mar 2009

^ March, they say

Originally posted by snafu View Post

The cape/poncho he has done is dramatic and stunning, probably my favorite piece i have seen from him this year.

The dress which is one of the christian posted which is made from shirting and cut wide lower down so it wraps or fold around, is perfect for a female; it shows enough of a womans back to hit the balance right and is cut high in the front covering even the collar bones, but just the drop at the back is seductive.

i have to say this is an interesting piece.. made of one piece of cloth with two cylinder attached for the arms.. it can be styled various way. but i feel it's not for everyone. : \

i will try to illustrate..

Comment

• bestial
            • Jun 2008

that's how the luc wrap is constructed, though, there's more fabric over the arms to make the hood.

you've seen it at EM or?

Comment

• fenrost
              Banned
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by bestial View Post
              that's how the luc wrap is constructed, though, there's more fabric over the arms to make the hood.
              i am not very particular with luc pieces.. any pics?

it's based on the discussion i have with some buyers.. .not in EM, they haven't receive any women's line yet, I don't even know if EM ordered it tho, i hope they do!
              Last edited by fenrost; 01-28-2010, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• bestial
                • Jun 2008

I'll PM you, it's only similar in the foundations really, there are major things that changes the impression of the piece.

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

fenrost : nice contribution.
                  Btw is the diagram yours ?

Comment

• fenrost
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2009

yes.

the poncho, in some part, i can imagine.. very constrictive, (spirit of ccp) but if styled properly it's quite elegant... like the first picture.. as if she got wingss and her sexyback.

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

I have maybe bad taste, but I'm not sure that it is the back that is meant to be sexy...

Comment

• fenrost
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2009

:P

i think this poncho is just one of those interesting items.. there are a couple more.. which deserves to be discussed.. the coats for the ladies.. are pretty sweet, it's next level of the hi collar. the guys should be jealous.. but who knows it's the little thing ccp will bring to the mens 2010.. no idea. but i am excited to see the women wearing these ccps..

but there's no pictures yet.. so meh.

Comment

• BeauIXI
                          • Nov 2008

The red leather CCP items really gripped me. The coat and tornado boots together are a knockout, imo.
                          Originally posted by philip nod
                          somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• BlackLeatherKelly
                            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by BeauIXI View Post
                            The red leather CCP items really gripped me. The coat and tornado boots together are a knockout, imo.
                            Did you see a red ccp jacket,and red tornado boots somewhere? Please advice.

Comment

• fenrost
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BlackLeatherKelly View Post
                              Did you see a red ccp jacket,and red tornado boots somewhere? Please advice.
                              red ccp leather jacket.. go the custom order route?

what size ccp boot you are in? if you like the red seamless tornado boot with the normal sole version i might have lead..
                              Last edited by fenrost; 01-30-2010, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• BlackLeatherKelly
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
                                red ccp leather jacket.. go the custom order route?

what size ccp boot you are in? if you like the red seamless tornado boot version i might have lead..
                                I would be a size 8 in ccp boots,even a 9...let me know your lead,thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎